Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 61 of 498 FirstFirst ... 11415156575859606162636465667181111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 9952

Thread: Tot Characters

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by MENG&#33;+Jun 1 2006, 01:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MENG&#33; @ Jun 1 2006, 01:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-aces@May 30 2006, 04:36 PM

somethin quick that i did with my new prismas that i got today ne crits are good and it is supposed to look cartoony just to let you know

sorry bout bad quality
    *points to my sig*

Penguins fucking own. [/b][/quote]
    thats a penguin in ur sig?
    SEAZ

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

love the chars dude
    SEAZ

here&#39;s my main guy

i hav another pic but i dont hav it on my comp yet. mayb later
    graffiti is pretty cool.

gotta work on the mask thing, not bad
    eSBo:
    You would like that, wouldn&#39;t you...? A bunch of guys sucking your cock, nothing better for a homo like you, huh?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by BoRe&#045;719&#045;+May 27 2006, 01:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BoRe-719- @ May 27 2006, 01:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-beefgerky@May 27 2006, 12:29 PM
    does art have to have a meaning?what is that pumpkin in your sig mean then? whats its meaning?

and lay off the kid man, obviously he isnt as skilled as u when it comes to characters and you dont have to come down so damn hard on him.
    my "skill" with art has nothing to do with my opinion on these karaks, i never said i was better than him.

the reason i said it has no meaning, and therefore sucks, is because to me, real art should make u think and questin shit. like AO said, we all have opinions on art, good or bad.

the only person ive ever said i was better than was, molotow, cuz he traces like a bitch.

MY characters DO have meaning, political, religious, or personal, no i wont explain it to u, i leave that for others to figure out.

just because i bitch aboput someones work DOES NOT MEAN im better than them. [/b][/quote]
    no offence bore, but i dont question myself when i see that pumpkin... i only see a pumpkin wit a face on it.. theres no doubt about it hah its a pumpkin wit a face, OH and wings
    OPiuM.. jus like addicted

maybe someday, when im good n drunk, ill give u all the history behind that lil sketch.

Originally posted by BRAINE@May 29 2006, 02:35 PM
    mime you arent the mime from detroit are you?
    also if bush got impeached, you know dick cheney would be the president right? you honestly think things would be better with dick cheney as president?
    third: halos are for those who have hit heaven spots, buddy
    hate to break it to you, but im 99% sure that you havent earned that shit

sorry to be rude.
    Well, in order...

1.] No, I&#39;m not MIME from Detroit - but I&#39;ve seen his work, and enjoyed it.
    2.] Then I&#39;d be writing "impeach cheney" on everything.
    3.] I&#39;ve been known to swing from freeway offramp signs, but - halos are more to my personal liking, as far as look, rather than an attempt to gain respect points. No hard feelings, though.

And.. to whoever said Butterfly things.. are kinda gay.

Its the Mime Moth. Its a handstyle, that just happened to look like a winged something flying upsidedown. Look closely. Its one of the most recently developed characters I&#39;ve done, and if I can find the scrap paper I doodled it on - I&#39;ll grab a picture of it.

But besides responses to responses...

Aces.. that penguin would be sick, if you just cleaned him up a little, and worked on his stance. Some shading, and maybe even a cubist approach would make that little guy pop.
    Mime.Wear
    &quot;Say something by saying nothing.&quot;

Coming in 2006.
    http://www.myspace.com/LowdMowf

Originally posted by aces+Jun 1 2006, 05:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aces &#064; Jun 1 2006, 05:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MENG&#33;@Jun 1 2006, 01:15 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-aces
    @May 30 2006, 04:36 PM

somethin quick that i did with my new prismas that i got today ne crits are good and it is supposed to look cartoony just to let you know

sorry bout bad quality

*points to my sig*

Penguins fucking own.
    thats a penguin in ur sig? [/b][/quote]
    seriously, i always thought it was some dude with a long nose and an arm wrapped around its head....no beef, ull have to point it out to me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea if thats a penguin i cant see it sorry
    SEAZ

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Mime@Jun 2 2006, 09:41 AM
    Aces.. that penguin would be sick, if you just cleaned him up a little, and worked on his stance. Some shading, and maybe even a cubist approach would make that little guy pop.
    what do you mean by a cubist approach
    SEAZ

hahaha nice. i concur. though a bit gay, done nicely
    ---

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^who are you talking to? me?
    SEAZ

Originally posted by aces+Jun 2 2006, 09:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aces @ Jun 2 2006, 09:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mime@Jun 2 2006, 09:41 AM
    what do you mean by a cubist approach [/b][/quote]
    I was referring to cubism, which is a pretty known art perspective. It involves taking an ordinary object, or character, and then making it more like a cube. I don&#39;t mean pack everything into a tiny square and add some 3D. But, look for areas of the penguin where you could enhance his features, or manipulate his look - using shading, creative 3D, and clean lines.

I don&#39;t know if I explained it well enough for you, but if I didn&#39;t. Just seach "cubism" on google images, and you&#39;ll get some good examples of cubist work.
    Mime.Wear

Coming in 2006.

kay, this is a concept thats been in my head for a LONG time, i messed it up by not having enough french gray, i had to go back and forth between french, warm, and cool grey

my damn blackbook is too big for the scanner

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats ill i really like it and that sucks that the bbok is too big
    SEAZ

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Mime+Jun 3 2006, 11:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mime @ Jun 3 2006, 11:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by aces@Jun 2 2006, 09:53 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mime
    @Jun 2 2006, 09:41 AM

what do you mean by a cubist approach
    I was referring to cubism, which is a pretty known art perspective. It involves taking an ordinary object, or character, and then making it more like a cube. I don&#39;t mean pack everything into a tiny square and add some 3D. But, look for areas of the penguin where you could enhance his features, or manipulate his look - using shading, creative 3D, and clean lines.

I don&#39;t know if I explained it well enough for you, but if I didn&#39;t. Just seach "cubism" on google images, and you&#39;ll get some good examples of cubist work. [/b][/quote]

that a good example at all? if not then i still dont understand
    SEAZ

Yours was okay, but this is Picasso. Classic cubist.

Notice how the details of the picture are scattered and displaced, but they still maintain a focus point that allows the viewer to observe the picture as its original might have been seen. Only, with the creative shading, and clean lines, it has a more 3D feel to it. Almost like certain pieces, or shapes are bulging and pushing the surface.
    Mime.Wear

Coming in 2006.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

aight ill try that later on today and post it up
    SEAZ

Originally posted by aces+Jun 1 2006, 05:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aces @ Jun 1 2006, 05:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MENG&#33;@Jun 1 2006, 01:15 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-aces
    @May 30 2006, 04:36 PM

sorry bout bad quality

*points to my sig*

Penguins fucking own.
    thats a penguin in ur sig? [/b][/quote]
    Its a penguin with a monacle over its left eye.

Anyone who wants to battle, Im up for it.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i collect pokemon cards

PM me if you wanna pokebattle
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (sc0peone)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>A racoon once attacked my face because i painted its babys.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i still dont see it but ill take your word for it
    SEAZ