Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 95 of 498 FirstFirst ... 45758590919293949596979899100105115145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 9952

Thread: Tot Characters

Dude thats fucking sick. looks kinda like my guy a page back but a lot better. Keep it up
    SIX ONE SEVEN

Originally posted by SHUZ+Sep 2 2006, 06:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SHUZ @ Sep 2 2006, 06:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NOMX@Aug 30 2006, 11:55 PM
    i aint feelin it. but that could just be me
    oh yea. i guarentee that serial didnt draw that
    well that&#39;s pretty ignorant of you. all of the art he posts is like that he kinda has his own style. and that definatley looks like a piece of his work. [/b][/quote]
    found this a while back and felt i needed to defend my position
    do u think if he was that good he would post in the toy section and not in the blackbook in picture gallery?
    how do u know he didnt steal his others?
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i post here by choice. i could post in the other section if i wanted too. mabye he does too. i dont really know the whole deal but whoever drew that mecha is dope.
    (no beef)

Originally posted by molotow_15@Aug 28 2006, 08:31 AM
    snap

ehh, code sucht
    lets see your robot ?
    u mean this?
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah thats the one im talking about. whats the deal behind it anyway? lemmie know. (i actually dont think someone just "drew" it, myself, but if so... thats dope shit.

naw molotow traces shit from drawing books and what not, he got popped for tracing disney charchters in a battle he had with someone
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Bay Area is the ish

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shit it actually looks like a photocopy from one of those books hahah i know which books you mean too. eh, void my comment then. pz

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha that looks sweet man&#33; looks like ur shadows off a bit though...

this is my first charac, any crits?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

id throw some fingers on his left arm hanging. it would cap it off nicely. kinda really blurry tho which is a shame cuz the character is nice.

really? didnt think it was that great.... got a better flik and outlined it and added some random bridge thingy cause ui was bored.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by NICCSACC@Sep 8 2006, 01:57 PM
    That is quite enjoyable to the eyes but I think it could use a little bit more color. Maybe on his pants make them look like jeans? I don&#39;t know it just seems to me like it should have more color to it.
    SEAZ

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i wanted to color it totally but theres a marker shortage around the Niccsacc homestead.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

aha man there dope&#33;
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

No idea what size this is so sorry if its massive. done for a guy called droo if ur wondering about that lol

Originally posted by doomsayer@Sep 9 2006, 08:50 AM
    really? didnt think it was that great.... got a better flik and outlined it and added some random bridge thingy cause ui was bored.

loose the body, face only and youve got a sic charac.

nicc, im in love with that hsit yo, very ill.

trash, nice concept, clean it up, add some black lines, and some pupils. maybe instead of putting your tag on his hat, incorporate it into the background somehow.

first off, credit to aces for posting the original charac, alls i did was throw in a marker and a resperator, adjust the background, and like i just said to trash, incorporate my tag in te background.

by no means am i taking full credit for this concept

edit- the burn tool in photoshop is your friend, use it to change values and depth and shit to your characs

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shits crazy with that respirator and marker bro. props