Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Need Advice on Staying Anonymous

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by makonone, Aug 12, 2011.

Share This Page

1. makonone

makonone New Member

Dear BS,

I have been writing the same name since high school, which was years ago. Anyway, i got busted tagging at my school. Now, people from the past are always bringing me up and shit. I'm nervous that they won't know how to keep their mouth shut. Should I change my tag, jump off a bridge, move? Has anyone else dealt with this problem before, if so, how did you solve it?

Thanks

2. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

My advice is to change your tag. Quick. And keep your name discrete; don't tell anyone. You could move if you've got the cash but i think that's a little extreme.
    P.s don't tag your school, bro.

3. Tony

Tony Elite Member

well you can forget about people keeping their mouths shut because that won't happen anytime soon.

just convince everybody you're way to busy with your new found love of minerals to write graffiti.

and then don't tag your school anymore..... oh and change your name

4. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Cut your face off, apply someone else's face on. Enjoy being someone else

5. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Fuck, why didn't I think of that one.

6. Slushi

Slushi Banned

Maybe because it's stupid.

7. Tony

Tony Elite Member

8. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Lol, Ive done it before, helps a lot with the ladies. They always ask me why my skin is so soft and squishy

9. Nate Mcc

Nate Mcc New Member

i had a similar problem, except i got caught by MNPD, thats Minnesota fyi and the pigs over here got a graffiti squad so i knew the minute they threw me in JDC i was gunna have to change my tag, it hurts, like ripping off a band aide, and i still have the urge to tag up SMOKY DA BARE but you gotta move on, learn from your mistakes, pick a name with letters that fit your style or something totally different that forves you to stop and start fresh, capitalizing on what strengths you've already developed

10. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

smokey da bare? ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

11. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  12. Kostonee

Kostonee Member

Trust no one, thats how to stay anonymous? Cover up your face when bombing and RUN if your gonna get caught... Run like fucking Usain Bolt mother fucka

13. tha wite rabbit

tha wite rabbit Senior Member

grow a beard and shave it off.

14. tha wite rabbit

tha wite rabbit Senior Member

grow a beard and shave it off.

15. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

Don't look like a bait fucking writer, wearing your tag on your hat talking about graff to people who don't write. don't tag your school ever, its just asking for trouble, keep as clean as possible don't go out with paint on your hands, don't keep anything in your house you wouldn't want the police to find, keep flicks on a memory stick and nothing graff related on your pc, keep your shit at someone elses yard, if people ask you who don't write if you still "tag" you tell them you've grown out of it. have a list of excuse ready when your bowling round the street at some ridiculous time, like ive had a fall out with my missus and Ive gone for a walk, and if they say well you don't live anywhere near he say you've got alot shit on your mind or something, or say your dogs died and he got lost in this area when he was a puppy and you need some closure, because he was the best dog that ever lived.

16. vems

vems Senior Member

yeah back wen i was in highschool, me and a few freinds had a crew nsi(north shore invaders) and we bombed the shit outta our school, needless to say some1 was caught and took us all out due to our work being in his notebooks, andways point being, dont tag your school, and immediatley change ur name, i also suggest, when u are in class and feel like writing, tag up a "fake" word, something u dont put anywhere illegal, and only write in school....

17. siklikeaidsup

siklikeaidsup Member

Its not always necesary 2 change yer name just stop letting people know its you and when they ask so you dnt know what they talking bouh, dnt tag yer school thats pretty fuckin stupid. But people will always bring it up because they love the dick and stay wantin to impress people by sayin "Hey I know that guy"

18. WiggleDance

WiggleDance Senior Member

first tip .. dont make your tag name your user name you fuck face

19. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

please jesus whatever u do dont run around an abondond wax museum dressed as the ghost of a 70s rock star,
    i was trying to keep an illeagle gold mine underwraps( you know scare away any media intrest)
    and this stoners dog ruined it for me

Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
  20. Slushi

Slushi Banned

485.jpg