Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Online Conflict: how do you deal with it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Idealeyez, Sep 6, 2011.

Share This Page

1. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

an ever-recurring theme that is starting to happen with me is that whenever i set my goals to do something good there's always a person that does something to put me in a depressive state.

i will give you an example on several websites i post various information about ufos/ reptilian agenda etc. someone will come in the thread & while it may benefit everybody it makes me appear as if im in error and that i shouldn't be speaking on the subject

thoughts

2. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

to be honest, im getting 2 sides but i may be wrong. is it that people are correcting you because they say the information that you post isnt legitimate/correct/etc or that they are pretty much taking pokes at you?

1st. not everyone has it right. especially on topics that are purely speculatory that not a lot of evidence is available to prove/disprove those topics. its basically what everyone puts together from information they get from books, people in the know who spoke out, etc. if it bugs you that people are correcting you or whatever the case may be, just stop look listen. is this the right forum? is this the right area to post this type of info in said forum? is there thread specific areas where i can post this type of stuff? if you were interested in having a serious topic to discuss this criteria, id wholeheartedly approve it and make it happen.

2nd. post smart. dont go blasting off walls of text at inappropriate times and threads on these forums you go to. thats the end of that. time and a place. thats my take on that bro.

3. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

4. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

man, how the fuck are you gonna let people you'll never know put you in a depressive state? if you cant even keep your head high above people on the internet what the fuck are you gonna do if you run into a said "reptilian shapeshifter "

stop being so damn weak. if you wanna tell people ANYTHING. whether its reptilian jews, graffiti or cooking. youll have a lot of people who dont wanna hear it. THATS FUCKING LIFE.

sitting and crying about it because what you perceive to be true is falling on deaf ears is bound to happen. christ, i thought this was common sense

and dont assume your agenda is anymore good than anyone elses. naive disbeliefs about the good you do in comparison to anything else people do is dumb as fuck. personally i feel helping an old woman across the street is more "good" and useful than some fool on the internet babbling about shit ive heard a hundred times over.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  5. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

the thing about it its a hip-hop forum but there a section for this actually i think there a hint of jealously towards me because i was making posts noone else was making. its not so much the statements but it seems that with some assholes if wikipedia doesnt state it then it isnt true @ this site....i actually thought about leaving

like i give you an example i made a thread on uso (different from ufos) being that they are underwater space objects

and some asinine person states there no such thing....it kinda pisses me off

6. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

yoooooo SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY fuck what the nextm an says STAND BY WHAT YOU SAY some heads are gonna aknowledge it some arent fuck it
    DO YOU and letting those comment put in a depressive state shows thats you have fear in your heart. thats shit worst then aids.

7. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

it not so much fear...it the notion that people dont take things serious...i always stand by what i say but you know how people are

8. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

if you saying it puts in a depressive states its fear man fear causes depression so if heads are agreeing with you it questions your beliefs makes you wonder if im right or wrong your false ego is causing that fear weather you know it or not.

9. GuyGuyer of Guyland

youre treating hypothetical beings as factual. what makes you right and us wrong? could it be the other way around? no one envious of your posts because we all know this shit.

underwater space ship base south east of new zealand, oh thats news to me!

dont let your ego get ahead of you man, presuming youre better than everyone else [as your tone dictates by assuming were "jealous" (when its envious, for a grammatical correction)] because you know "secrets the world hides" is a great way to be ridiculed and ignored.

10. .Cuore

.Cuore Senior Member

word, don't worry about it or you give yourself problems.

11. GuyGuyer of Guyland

"you people"? youre trying to drive points home by degrading us? man, youre fucked up. if anything YOURE the envious one because WE can deal with knowing this hypothetical shit while YOU have to throw it out at other people to try and get the fear of knowing of these possibilities off your chest. grow up, protect your soul before you kill it.

12. GuyGuyer of Guyland

perhaps the "ever reoccuring theme" you deal with is ignoring others opinions and refusal to accept or even look at both sides of an argument.

13. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

i never stated i was better than anyone.

whose to say these things dont exist

14. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

you cant say that because you do know...and fyi i dont ignore them

15. GuyGuyer of Guyland

your tone is indicating that you subconsciencely believe what you know is more important that what others know. these bases or beings are hypothetical, they cant be proven, or disproven. so to stress yourself and strike fear into your own heart over something that hasnt been proven is foolishness. if they discover a lizard colony under water in UFOs then you can start making plans on what to do. itd be wise then. until then, be concerned with keeping your sanity and soul first and foremost.

16. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

False with the documentation of ufos exist in the world it can be proven.....no diss

17. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

also the lizard goes beyond that of lizard people and shapeshifters physiologoists suggest they are 3 brains

18. GuyGuyer of Guyland

drive yourself mad and see how much fun that is. ill give you a little tip. follow the path you follow and youre gonna be dealing with a lot of mental diseases that will make your life really hard to live. and the stress or whatever ramifications of thinking this way will kill you long before any alien colonization will

19. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

dude stop trolling. you talking about mental disease

no to sound antagonistic but what can you tell me about ufos

20. GuyGuyer of Guyland

im done trying to argue sense with you.

believe what you will. but the stress and fear will cause you to cower and kneel before hypothetical beings. a freedom fighter you will never be.

what do you want to hear? they can hide in the clouds? or they use a stabalized dense form of element 115 to power their ships and a gram and last for 15 earth years and possible create wormholes to travel near the speed of light? get the fuck outta here. weve all heard jedi mind trick songs or watched these dumb ass movies. believe what you will, enjoy whats left of your mind in 5 years.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011