Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close Calls

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by met-trains-r-tha-best-biatch, Feb 14, 2006.

Share This Page

1. met-trains-r-tha-best-biatch

met-trains-r-tha-best-biatch Member

I was out bombin a tunnel tha otha day wit me mate and i went in jst afta a train went past. Not even 2 minutes later i hear the trax shakin and me mate yells "oh shit a fuckin trains comin, get tha fuck out. we were about half way in and no way we were getin outa there before we got collected so i quickly squashed into a tiny ditch thing in tha wall were the light is and grab me mate next 2 me. The train went pass right after he got his foot outta tha way. Wen tha train went past it was the scariest shit but tha biggest rush. After it went past we bolted outta there.
    Now im havin doubts bout train tunnels now but give me a few days and il prob b bak in tha same spot.

Be safe unlike DSE crew

2. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

You were a close call when your parents had sex.

:lol:

3. textathief

textathief Senior Member

u should know the train schedule before doing stuff like that even i know that.

4. met-trains-r-tha-best-biatch

How about fuck you your gay and wat u sed didnt make sence dickhead

5. PaintThaStreets P.T.S

PaintThaStreets P.T.S Senior Member

^^ gud call ^^

but still i admire met trains are the best baitch.

6. PaintThaStreets P.T.S

7. met-trains-r-tha-best-biatch

can i jst ask do u people know what met trains are? Cause if ur frm America u probly wont no

8. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

fucking sketchy!!!!!

i went out about a week ago, and i was about to do my first tag! and some boys i knew screamed my name out, and this secirity gaurd was standing the othere side of the road and got out his fone and called the cops!!! so i legged it down this dingy alley way and yeh! i didnt get caught! but it was sooo fucking scarey!

hehehe....
    bout to go out now!!! just got my yellow mop working! and yeh bout to bomb the fuck outa my town!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :lol:

9. PaintThaStreets P.T.S

omg met ur aussie ayy?? and bye met u mean metros?? dude wat state u in..???

10. PaintThaStreets P.T.S

11. PaintThaStreets P.T.S

12. epikstyles

epikstyles Senior Member

metros arnt only in "aussie" lol

13. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

im in the NT!!!! u? well im in alice springs! u know that place right in the center?

14. To.The.Beat

To.The.Beat Senior Member

Suck shit, that must be so hot there.
    I live in ******************

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  15. PaintThaStreets P.T.S

16. met-trains-r-tha-best-biatch

met trains r tha old local trains that hardly run anymore. im from victoria

17. epikstyles

epikstyles Senior Member

close calls eh, me and a friend were hitting up a wall under a bridge (highway bridge) anyway there is still a road that goes by that cud see us, so we were half way through and then a cop car with the lights going started coming up we just jumped behind the wall and stayed still, the cop car was staying still right infront of our peice, then they just drove off, so we went out and tried to finish up, we finished and were standing back looking at it paint in my backpack then the pigs rolled up again this time jumping out of the car, it was a trap we absoluted bolted as fast as possible down the road then into the bush then cut half back on ourselves then got into town and walked down a alley then back to home all safe :p

18. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

i just got home!!!

i fucking bombed and tagged everything!!!!!!
    i did this huge throw up of PH!!! not sure if it worked out ok, ii looked ok but it was realllllllyyyy dark!,

fucking magnum44's suck dick!!! my magnum made me look like a fucking toy!!!

and to the kid who said its hot here: well it is!!! but tonite it was around 27c so it was nice!

anyway i cant belive how good my nite just went!!! covered in silver paint and yellow house paint from my mop!!!! :ph34r:

hehehe i bet the cops will be at school tomorrow waiting for me, with some dumb arrest warrent! hehehe :lol: ;)

19. Spitz

Spitz Senior Member

I was at my local tracks last sunday and i was writing w/ a kiwi mop and some homeless guy walks up with a piece of glass and starts waving it at me. Not really an police close call, but still scary as shit

20. fuckin villan

fuckin villan Senior Member

eryones got one of these storeys, if you dont , you arent getting out enough, or youre a fucking ninja.