Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl FIRNEDS?!

Birmingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default Girl FIRNEDS?!

Well, I've not long got into graffiti again and I've began sketching and tagging and stuff again but my fiancee doesn't like it and says its childish and immature, so I was just wandering any others out there had this sort of problem?
    Anything I say or post on this website is a LIE I don't commit Vandalism and will never agree with Vandalism, Art however is a different story

if you are serious about it and are half way decent, then fuck her. its either her or what you do. if you suck and she dogs you out, then quit and get married have kids, raise a family and be a contributor to society. you arent going to get much out of graffiti, just a lot of headaches. so choose wisely.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Do you really need help from the internet on this subject?! For fucks sake tell her to deal with it, and if she doesnt want to, then stop doing it.

This question leads me into believing you dont have a fiance at all, or else you would have delt with it already. and if you really do have a fiance/gf and she dont like it, keep doing it until she gives you the ultimatum her or graff, and then decide which one means more to you.

...common sense fool

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dude its your fiancee. I admit i dont even have a girlfriend right now, much less the relationship u are in, but let me tell you this. I have been an avid writer for 5 years, i love every thing about the graff culture and even the hardparts, but still dude its your FIANCEE ! you guys are gonna get married right?!!! If i was in your position i would respect her and just stick to canvas work or atleast try talking it out with her. But hey man i respect you for ur commitment and wish you the best.
    AZ GRAFF

i dont. quit being a dipshit and do the right thing.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

post nudes

need to accurately gauge if she is worth it or not

Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    Do you really need help from the internet on this subject?! For fucks sake tell her to deal with it, and if she doesnt want to, then stop doing it.

This question leads me into believing you dont have a fiance at all, or else you would have delt with it already. and if you really do have a fiance/gf and she dont like it, keep doing it until she gives you the ultimatum her or graff, and then decide which one means more to you.

...common sense fool
    this. you're asking for advice in the wrong place dude....

how old are you anyways?
    pee pee five one doo doo

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack mcvegetarian uprock
    fault0.. what a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO will stab any mothafucka
    You're trying too hard if you're going to post a man's asshole on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!! MNP FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MNP

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    post nudes

this.

MDC familia.

you misspelt friends
    Tits

thats how they must roll in birmingham.

MDC familia.

So your girl friend didn't know you liked graffiti before you asked her to marry you?

In the end it's a personal opinion, I think I would give up the graff if I really loved someone but what the fuck do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    post nudes

hahahaha, agreed.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

No girlfriend. But the girls I know get instantly wet if I do a clean little simple of their name. Therefore, I do no graffiti, because I know no girls.
    Fuck You

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Well I had sorted it out, I just wanted to know if anyone else had came across a problem like this thats all thanks alot anywyas
    Anything I say or post on this website is a LIE I don't commit Vandalism and will never agree with Vandalism, Art however is a different story

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Lock this now if you want to

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i am guessing theres not gonna be nudes... thread looked like it was going somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by allcitybomber View Post
    thug life is the only life.

I'd say depends on how long you've been writing but seems like you only sketch? Maybe just keep it that way. She can't get mad at you drawing it on paper or canvas or even legal walls..If she does well she's got a big problem.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I only sketch at the moment but soon when I get the skill I'll want to take bombs and pieces out of paper and drop them on walls and stuff, but I was thinking maybe canvasses will be more my type of thing, but graffiti is meant to be done on the streets, I always tag wherever I go on buses or anything I can, but I think she will just get used to me doing it, thanks anyways Twisties.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My girlfriend can't actually talk, she is damn hot, she is called the Internet. She loves graffiti.

My fiancé told me that if I get caught tagging, she won't bail me out. I think we have an understanding about it.