Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Girl FIRNEDS?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kostonee, Sep 19, 2011.

Share This Page

1. Kostonee

Kostonee Member

Well, I've not long got into graffiti again and I've began sketching and tagging and stuff again but my fiancee doesn't like it and says its childish and immature, so I was just wandering any others out there had this sort of problem?

2. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

if you are serious about it and are half way decent, then fuck her. its either her or what you do. if you suck and she dogs you out, then quit and get married have kids, raise a family and be a contributor to society. you arent going to get much out of graffiti, just a lot of headaches. so choose wisely.

3. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Do you really need help from the internet on this subject?! For fucks sake tell her to deal with it, and if she doesnt want to, then stop doing it.

This question leads me into believing you dont have a fiance at all, or else you would have delt with it already. and if you really do have a fiance/gf and she dont like it, keep doing it until she gives you the ultimatum her or graff, and then decide which one means more to you.

...common sense fool

4. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

dude its your fiancee. I admit i dont even have a girlfriend right now, much less the relationship u are in, but let me tell you this. I have been an avid writer for 5 years, i love every thing about the graff culture and even the hardparts, but still dude its your FIANCEE ! you guys are gonna get married right?!!! If i was in your position i would respect her and just stick to canvas work or atleast try talking it out with her. But hey man i respect you for ur commitment and wish you the best.

5. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

i dont. quit being a dipshit and do the right thing.

aassets.flickchart.com_blogassets_wp_content_uploads_2011_08_love_hate_do_the_right_thing.jpg

6. Tony

Tony Elite Member

post nudes

need to accurately gauge if she is worth it or not

7. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

this. you're asking for advice in the wrong place dude....

how old are you anyways?

8. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

this.

9. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

10. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

thats how they must roll in birmingham.

11. ProxyIP

ProxyIP New Member

So your girl friend didn't know you liked graffiti before you asked her to marry you?

In the end it's a personal opinion, I think I would give up the graff if I really loved someone but what the fuck do I know?

12. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

hahahaha, agreed.

13. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

No girlfriend. But the girls I know get instantly wet if I do a clean little simple of their name. Therefore, I do no graffiti, because I know no girls.

14. Kostonee

Kostonee Member

Well I had sorted it out, I just wanted to know if anyone else had came across a problem like this thats all thanks alot anywyas

15. Kostonee

Kostonee Member

Lock this now if you want to

16. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

i am guessing theres not gonna be nudes... thread looked like it was going somewhere

17. twisties

twisties Elite Member

I'd say depends on how long you've been writing but seems like you only sketch? Maybe just keep it that way. She can't get mad at you drawing it on paper or canvas or even legal walls..If she does well she's got a big problem.

18. Kostonee

Kostonee Member

I only sketch at the moment but soon when I get the skill I'll want to take bombs and pieces out of paper and drop them on walls and stuff, but I was thinking maybe canvasses will be more my type of thing, but graffiti is meant to be done on the streets, I always tag wherever I go on buses or anything I can, but I think she will just get used to me doing it, thanks anyways Twisties.

19. dreisus

dreisus Senior Member

My girlfriend can't actually talk, she is damn hot, she is called the Internet. She loves graffiti.

20. Yodhan

Yodhan Member

My fiancé told me that if I get caught tagging, she won't bail me out. I think we have an understanding about it.