Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bombing And Tagging

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Plus_2006, Feb 16, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Plus_2006

Plus_2006 Member

i am a stenciler and getting into to the proper graffiti stuff.

i can not tag properly it always look shit and i can never get peices right i just give up or carry on a go complitly wrong. help.

you probs think what the hell is he doing here when he can't do anything. my answer to that is i don't even no.

2. Klaz

Klaz Elite Member

your new kid

just keep at it.

but keep true to your nature

banksy is fkin class and he only does stencils

3. Plus_2006

Plus_2006 Member

kk man thanks i will do but if i did start doing any thing else have you got any tips ?

4. westsida

westsida Elite Member

start with block letters,bubble letters,etc. just keep it simple.try and base the letters on shapes at first (squares,circles,etc.)then tweak them a bit.dont even think about cmplicated stuff/add-ons for a long time.you need to be GREAT at simples first.

5. sik_bomber

sik_bomber Senior Member

I Started By Drawing With A Pencil For My Ideas For Days B4 I Would Graffiti Them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

Yeah heres a few tips:
    1. Start simple and practice your letter forms.

2. By simple, i mean really simple, no add ons until you got your letter forms down.

3. Don't do any pieces yet, just start with throwups and such and if you really want to do a piece do it in a place tucked away from everything, like some sewer thing underground or something.

4. Next time post little questions like this in the toy forum, theres no need to start new topics for one question, its a waste of space, just go to toy tags thats in the toy forum and post there if you have more questions.

I think that about sums it up so

CLOSE

7. *SYNES*TMC!*

*SYNES*TMC!* Senior Member

Start by learning how to add style to your tags like I have 1 halo 3 dashes on each side of Synes and a curved arrow on the bottom once you start styling your shit you will get the idea of what a tag should look like.

8. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

Your only suppose to put a halo over your stuff if you do heaven spots, and thats another thing, also dont put crowns or any of that shit over your stuff cause thats for like kings, also arrows every once in awhile is alright, but like 20 arrows sticking out of your shit like everywhere is the worst thing you can do.

9. westsida

westsida Elite Member

whats a heaven spot? just a rooftop or somewhere really high?

10. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

Its any spot that you risk your life on, like some sketchy old rooftop or some shit.

11. sik_bomber

sik_bomber Senior Member

:huh: One Hint: Dont Get "Inspiration" From That Shitty Marc Ecko Game Or Ur Just One Big Ass Toy....Do Graffiti On Ur Own..(U Can Read Books About Graffiti But Thats About It lol)

12. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

lol yeah thats definetly a good idea too!

13. sik_bomber

sik_bomber Senior Member

:) Stick With Graffiti For As Long As Possible And Never Have Regret That U Did A Bad Job At Graffiting, U'll Only Get Better :D

14. MÃ…?ne

MÃ…?ne Member

why did u start another thread about the same thing when u were just starting to get dissed in the other one.. oh wait thats explains it.. post in tips and tricks for toy...

15. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

16. *SYNES*TMC!*

*SYNES*TMC!* Senior Member

Listen SIN (by the way that names taken and I know its not yours..just trying to help you get off on the right foot) you can do whatever you want with your tag and this stuff about being in a high place is only when you use a halo is complete bs so whoever told you this hasent been writing long because I will give you one and only one example
    Stay High 149.Take a look at where he gets up and take a look at his handstyle. :rolleyes:

17. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

he is at home dumbshit

reading your post

and whats with all the stupid topics lately? <_<

http://www.stencilrevolution.com

18. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

I know sin is already taken but I dont care, its almost impossible to make a name thats never been used, ive already been usin it for almost a year now and im not gonna change just cause someone online tells me I should, also the thing about the heaven spot halo isnt bullshit, im pretty sure ive seen one of the mods post something on somewhere about it quite awhile ago, and I know you can do whatever you want with your tag, I don't really care, but some people might bother him about so im just tryin to give good advice, not start stupid beef with people over the internet....

19. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

if the stay high 149 thing is true, why was this on the symbols on tags thread?

QUOTE (ow1 @ Nov 7 2005, 06:32 PM)
    stay high 149 had a halo didnt he ??? jw

yeah, he did have a halo. thats what i was thinking at first too. he was probably the first to ever use a halo.

20. DARK1

DARK1 Senior Member

stay high 149 has such good handstyle