Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Most notable time out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by week101, Oct 20, 2011.

Share This Page

1. week101

week101 Senior Member

I thought it would be cool to see every ones most notable time out. What was the craziest funniest story you have about bombing?

2. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Why not you go first instead of asking?

3. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^im pretty sure you already know the answer to that question...

One time I went out, got a coffee, and then went home. Such a rush man, I saw like 2 cops on the way and after they couldnt see me anymore I flipped them off and started talkin shit about them

4. toopski

toopski Guest

going into the 24/7 petrol station/subway after doing a couple pieces down some drain with a mate, hands covered in paint, texta in my pocket, buying a subway while the 2-3 ppl in the place stare @ me wondering wtf i was doing

was like 1:30am also the fact my shoes are covered in paint haha

5. Carma7

Carma7 Member

This one time i went out bombing and then walked 3 miles home in the quite darkness around 2 a.m. and i never saw a cop. such a rush. i still feel the adrenaline pumping from that night

6. week101

week101 Senior Member

The craziest time was around christmas time my sophmore year in high school it was like 1 and me and my friend had like 4 cans and we were walking down this street where a public pool and I recognized this impala in the parking lot. And it was some surenos that lived in my neighborhood that were looking for my friend and so we were like FUCK cus they already saw us. We were like fuck it lets keep walking fast towards a grass field that was coming up and we will just dip set if the pull out of the lot. And right when we got to the intersection they came peeling out the lot with there lights off so we dipped into the field towards a neighborhood and they just started blasting.. We didn't get hit though. Once we got thru the neighborhood we walked up to a park that had some sick walls we didn't know about and did a few throwys which was pretty chill lol we saw them driving thru the neighborhood on the way back but we were in the cutt walking thru the alleys and shit but it was a pretty crazy night..

7. Yodhan

Yodhan Member

It pretty much ended before it started. I was going for a building that had a lower wall in a corner that I was going to get up on with my friend. We were walking up on the building when we heard a car door shut. In that back corner, there was a cop parked right where I was going to climb up. He was pissing in the back corner, behind his car. We just kept walking, acting like there was nothing going on.

8. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

One time me an the homies were sittin in our Impala in a parking lot high on PCP with the lights off when we saw these dumb toys from my 'hood walking towards a grass field. We peeled out at em and started blasting at em but since we were so high on PCP we saw like 20 of em, we missed em cuz we didn't know which ones to shoot at. They made off and we didn't see em again although we rolled through their hood looking for em, so we got more PCP and called it a night.

9. week101

week101 Senior Member

I don't know? I didn't even think about it honestly..

10. week101

week101 Senior Member

Oh bet!! sounds like a good time errr wahh -__-

11. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

time-out-chair.jpg

Went something like that :/

12. SAID

SAID Moderator

LOLL PIE
    hahaha i dyed bro

13. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

Dis one time i was abducted by aliens. I was kinda nervous, but since i was on x i figured that was normal. The tall one tried to grab me but i stabbed him in the gut with my butterfly knife. I ran to the back of the shuttle, and out of the corner of my eye, i saw a damsel in distress. So i walked in, and ass raped her, then kept running. then i jumped out of the back window and took out 2 cans of iornlack reload and used the spray to hover to safety. Then i realized i wasted a bunch of my paint, so i kicked a cop in the head and his car exploded. Then went home to eat ramen.

14. spher

spher Senior Member

one time i was walking out of a store with my jacket full of paint and the guy called me over and he was was like... wtf do u think ur doing and i was lik wahhhh ....then he goes look at that and pointed at the ground cause i had muddy boots

15. how can sheban!?

how can sheban!? Banned

one time i was walking i wasnt doing anything i saw a cop car he didnt see mee but i ran away full speed and told all my friends i got chased by swat for smashing a cop cars window

16. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

First time I went out, I was with this one chick I was just doing some throws and all of a sudden she's like "criscros, theres a guard coming!!". I look up and I see a flashlight shining right on me, so we gap it behind a tree and I nearly threw her over the thing... Entertaining first night out. Later I went back to the same place! And some Nigerian lady chased me with a rolling pin? That was nearly as terrifying as the first night...

17. sare210

sare210 New Member

bout a year ago i was walkin downtown wit my friend hittin spots the whole way was like 2am nd we watched some drunk dude in a civic drivin down the road almost hit a mac truck cuz he swerved into oncomming traffic so we stop nd watch to see wat the dudes gonna try to do next thing we know he pulls over nd walks up to us and starts trying to ask us directions so my boy tries to help him out nd outta nowhere that dude pulled a gun on my boy so we dipped we didnt get hit but he emptied a full clip tryina hit us. still went downtown after but that shit bugged me out that night

18. Bomber4life

Bomber4life Member

You can't be serious?

19. mantits

mantits Member

one night i was high on entropy and i drew a portrait of mariah carey (below) and then some homless woman took her tits out and whipped them in my face n then a cop with a donut on his dick rolled up n arrested her n made her eat the donut. true story
    SAM_0497.jpg

20. subcyde

subcyde Senior Member

My family always eat at the Reddeer Buffet i always used to tag the inside of there bathroom stalls but i wanted to rely get noticed so i did my tag as fast and as big as i could on the outside of the stall; once you walked in thats the first thing youd see so i walked out of the bathroom and look down the hall way and see a chink pushing a cleaning cart so i walk the oposite way and he went in to the bathroom and yelled "uuuuuuuuuuuuughhhh" rely load in his chinese constapated actcent it was so funny.