Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 726 of 775 FirstFirst ... 226626676706716721722723724725726727728729730731736746 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,520 of 15493

Hopefully, you have nothing to contribute besides spewing stupid all over the place
    Regardless of all of my posts, I do not do Graffiti and I also do not condone it, I take pictures of other people's graffiti.

Quote Originally Posted by PETER View Post
    Kill your self isn't a crit
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver_slick View Post
    You got that Down Syndrome meets Parkinsons style homie

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I know I'm guna do some throws on um

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Any trades I'll send blanks of those throw I tryed rackin as many as I could

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@ krush u packs on the way went out Tuesday n my pics are always big Duno how to resize n I post right from my phone alot 2

this thread is gay for reasons

stencils are shit for hipsters and toys that carnt even draw they need a stencil shit sux

stickers oh wow look i can draw on paper then sneek out at night to stik them up dont tell me mommy pls

posters also like stencile just shit copied from google image s and like stickers aleso

Quote Originally Posted by 8=========D View Post

stencils are shit for hipsters and toys that carnt even draw they need a stencil shit sux

stickers oh wow look i can draw on paper then sneek out at night to stik them up dont tell me mommy pls

posters also like stencile just shit copied from google image s and like stickers aleso
    oh shit hes figured us out!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

he dosnt realize that writers have ben makn stickers posters n stencle b 4 he was sperm in his dads balls lol n thats b4 4 google images were around let alone the internet do your homework b4 u think u know shit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Z3BRA View Post
    oh shit hes figured us out!!!
    who told him! i thought nobody was to know. keep haten 8========D it shows your true nature.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wow was that guy just for real?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hes a dumb bitch but its ok because if thats how he acts in real life he will get his btw how old are you like 11?

so you're telling me, you can afford to fly all over the world getting up? stickers are a good way to get your name out there, stop being a cunt and go draw...
    funny shit.

Quote Originally Posted by downers View Post
    what do you call a lezbo with thick fingers? well hung. the mystery is solved
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    fact: messer has Blue Pussy Drips

try making one of my stencils. You weren't worth the nut butter your mom scooped off her leg to force your dad to pay child support.

back from vacation. I put up 100 or so slaps on the i-90 corridor. going to make some of the elephant slaps and some new birds today. pm me if you wanted trades.

This is in response to dickhead. Graff mainly started in New York. At first then people just tagged but as graff became more complex then they realized that it is very hard to get a way with putting up illegal pieces in easily visible areas. They realized that if they drew on stickers then they could take as much time as they wanted and then put it up in only a split-second. After people realized this the New York subways were covered up in another form of graff. This ofcourse has now spread all around the world. Graff is graff art is art. Sticker, canvas, wall, papyrus it doesn't matter just practice and make it look good.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You call yourself a writer? yea, you cant even spell, dickhead.
    daaaaaaayyuummm

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah*

Im just surprised you took it so to heart, clearly hes a troll but he does have a point that has been on my mind.
    Stickers can be misleading as hell, I look at a sticker of a character or something printed and I think, you know thats pretty nice, he's not bad. Then you see that same someone's attempt at letters and its absolutely horrible. Not saying this is true for everyone but it happens a decent amount. I honestly do think it takes less skill for stickers than actual letters, thats just my opinion im not trying to offend anyone.
    Regardless of all of my posts, I do not do Graffiti and I also do not condone it, I take pictures of other people's graffiti.

Quote Originally Posted by PETER View Post
    Kill your self isn't a crit
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver_slick View Post
    You got that Down Syndrome meets Parkinsons style homie

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

It is what it is n I'll get up in every way I know how

The true dumbasses are the ones taking him seriously and not shutting the fuck up about the one post he created days ago

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits