Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 777 FirstFirst 12345678132353103503 ... LastLast

Here's one I'm planning on, of my states Governor, Ahnold.

Here's one of Yoda.

tilt your head to the left to see it.

slick ^^

im like
    what the fuck.. thats not yoda?
    writers in the 450 shore area pm me

Yeah, I'd rotate it but it was already on my photobucket account and I'm lazy.

Oh well, whattaya gonna do.

i thought it was a pile of shit...even though yoda is a pile of green, magical shit. i think you can rotatr pics in photobucket

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by FUTUERS FWBCREW@Mar 13 2006, 08:52 PM
    ya can someone tell me how to make 2 coloers in to one Stencils

for this one it 4 layers , one for the bomb, then line up the pink layer with the part cut out of the bomb, then the green for the clothes, then dark green for the camo, the the final one is all the lines.

this one is all one stencil, i spray the black the take off the stencil and fill in the outlines by hand, the stencil the lines over it. you could make two layers to make it neater.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Jay1888+Mar 14 2006, 03:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jay1888 @ Mar 14 2006, 03:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dtox@Mar 7 2006, 11:05 PM
    ive only done like 2 stencils n i wanted to know if u just us e 2 stencils to do 2 colors n how do u keep from smearin the paint when ur lining it up
    think you need to cut do different stencils of the same image, but dont do the whole image for either one, then spray them one over the other. Or you could just do the basic outline for a base colour then use the propper stencil over the top (looks like what fate dont with the storm trooper). [/b][/quote]
    what that makes no sence. do you mean "thats what fates "does" with the trooper"?

the camera in my sig is really easy to make a stencil out of
    We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it&#39;s for our own good, yet we&#39;re the criminals.

those are just a small few of my many

Originally posted by extirpate@Feb 17 2006, 02:47 AM

Sick. I miss felix the cat.
    Ironically enough that&#39;s where my name originates from. Props for bringin back the feline.
    Feliks owns you.

Feliks: &quot;In conclusion: What&#39;s the point of asking me if you don&#39;t look first? That just makes you a postwhore?

Kayone707: &quot;And it makes you suspended.&quot;

Originally posted by Sheek@Mar 30 2006, 03:21 PM
    the camera in my sig is really easy to make a stencil out of
    Haha, werd. Gotta love crimethinc

wow neer you can come up with your own shit if oyur life was at stake.

MAKE ORIGINAL STENCILS. STOP USING GOOGLE IMAGES.

the fucking man with gasmask is mine&#33; the rest were from what i first started

also, most of the stencils in here come from an image...its not liek im the only one that has used stocks

i dont know how to make stencils

i know i could just read the thread but im too lazy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea i need some pointers on how to make one i have one shitty one but i want something with a little "flare"

-905-
    GEN
    -Nighshift vandals-
    -Death Brothers-

i just did my first one, sean connery as 007. Dr. No. i&#39;ll post it up when i have flicks

i guess copying stencils isnt that bad neer. w/e.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Feliks+Mar 30 2006, 04:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Feliks @ Mar 30 2006, 04:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-extirpate@Feb 17 2006, 02:47 AM

Sick. I miss felix the cat.
    Ironically enough that&#39;s where my name originates from. Props for bringin back the feline. [/b][/quote]
    i love two part stencils man, tight shit

GREENAPPLE

I IS BORE-719-....PLZ STOP PMING ME YOU DIRTY BASTARDS

for stencils, draw an image. laminate it. cut it out. DONE

its that damn easy
    (&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) BUNNY&#33;
    (&quot_(&quot

watch this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2obGkEFn2Ys&search=graffiti

o dnt we wish everything was dat easy

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>check my sig and join the battle yo...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (ACRO &#064; Mar 5 2006, 04:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> if there is a battle forum shouldnt there be a hook up center where you can call people out and then go to the battle forum... cuz the battle forum is a messs... or is it just me? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    S.T.F.U.T.
    Shut The Fuck Up Toy
    (&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Bunny is a cunt created by other cunts
    (&quot_(&quot on pokemon websites by nerds with nothing else to do