Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 20 of 776 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425304070120520 ... LastLast

Originally posted by BoRe&#045;719&#045;+Jun 9 2006, 04:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BoRe-719- @ Jun 9 2006, 04:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by BoRe&#045;719&#045;@Jun 9 2006, 04:16 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-splif2
    @Jun 9 2006, 01:30 PM
    instead of every one makin tons of stencils , one of us needs to make a simple but good one, with meaning behind it, and we need to start another stencil revolution, like the obey propaganda campaign

heres an idea, an demonic pumpkin, with wings.....
    bump, cuz i was fuckin serious, if i can get a good stencil of this ish, ill do like, a karak..... [/b][/quote]
    how many times r u gunna make me bump this, hahahah either say no, or yes

yes, but tell me the meaning behind it

dude y not are u like a little queer that doesnt wanna share his feelings , watev its too hallowween-ish any ways, fuck it ill make my own

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

splif i think you have a good idea. if we can come up with a good stencil and get a bunch of people to use it then it will last much longer
    You got a bag full of paint, a head full of brain
    No snow, no rain, ain't got no complaint
    Like you high on that krylon running through your veins
    You look like a war vet starin at them trains - Atmosphere

i think its a retarted idea...no one is guna wana do this except stupid toys. that will be like oh thats awsome bla bla its like being in a crew.
    no its retarted.
    EVEX_ebk

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so is the word retarded......

it does really matter if you like the whole idea
    You got a bag full of paint, a head full of brain
    No snow, no rain, ain't got no complaint
    Like you high on that krylon running through your veins
    You look like a war vet starin at them trains - Atmosphere

Originally posted by conart@Jun 5 2006, 06:23 PM
    i made this one its clint eastwood. dont ask y i just thought it would be cool. let me know what u think. its my second stencil ive done
    HOLY FUCK&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; i like it.
    I&#39;m wiggin out, flippin&#39; out, hearts is what I&#39;m rippin&#39; out
    I&#39;m slippin&#39; out, I&#39;m dippin&#39; out, killin&#39;s what I&#39;m livin&#39; now
    Pick &#39;em, let me pick &#39;em out, spin and let me whip it out
    Gat to your face with the fuckin&#39; bullets stickin&#39; out
    Missin&#39; out, diss and bout, blood&#39;s what you&#39;re pissin&#39; out
    84 I&#39;m Crazy Horse, shootin&#39; up, I&#39;m illin&#39; out
    Rippin&#39; out, I&#39;m trippin&#39; out, different now, I&#39;m pimpin&#39; out
    any color at my belt and ouch while they&#39;re clippin out
    Criminal I&#39;m hittin&#39; out, in L.A. no gettin&#39; out
    2 1 3, pack your P, fly wicked style
    Listen now, I&#39;m sinnin&#39; out, a 6-pack I&#39;m sippin&#39; out

Im seeing some good things in here. I used to really be into stencils and it kinda led me back into graff. Im going to get a few stencils down and cut some time soon.
    Fuck bitches, get money.

yo amaz last time i checked ur in a fuckin toy forum , dumbass, second, hu tha fuck wud think making stencils is like bein in a crew, third it doesnt matter if its started by toys, propaganda spreads, ppl will see the stencils make their own, word could spread, besides i gotta good idea to get it started with a bang, the next mtv realworld is in my state sum one could put tha stencil ther, it would get the hole thig started h34r:

Originally posted by kase121@Jun 9 2006, 08:29 PM
    splif i think you have a good idea. if we can come up with a good stencil and get a bunch of people to use it then it will last much longer
    You guys could make a stencil of a balloon knot. flippin sweet.

Bump that.

yaaaaaaaaaa, dont think so buddy^^^^^^^^^^ <_<

if any one has a sweet stencil with a deep/good meaning behind it put it in this thread and we can get started read my posts in the last page/s to get in on the hole thing

Mine did have a meaning behind it, chief. <_<

Bump that.

wats the meaning behind it, and wat do u really mean by balloon knot

Originally posted by splif2@Jun 9 2006, 11:21 PM
    yo amaz last time i checked ur in a fuckin toy forum , dumbass, second, hu tha fuck wud think making stencils is like bein in a crew, third it doesnt matter if its started by toys, propaganda spreads, ppl will see the stencils make their own, word could spread, besides i gotta good idea to get it started with a bang, the next mtv realworld is in my state sum one could put tha stencil ther, it would get the hole thig started h34r:
    listen bitch ur new to the fourm u came in here with a "idea" that SOME ONE already effin did so it woudlnt be ur idea..

and uhh people that have been around...remeber that kid that came in here and was like lets put a star next to our pieces and make it gain world rep...its basicly the same shit as this..just with a stencil..

Originally posted by splif2@Jun 9 2006, 11:43 PM
    if any one has a sweet stencil with a deep/good meaning behind it put it in this thread and we can get started read my posts in the last page/s to get in on the hole thing
    so was mine...since its two in the moring and im stoned off my ass, i ll give u a hint........lsd on halloween

splif dont be callin my boy amaz out like that....dumb shit

Originally posted by &#045;=ZANE=&#045;@Jun 9 2006, 01:42 PM
    well if you take the time to gain these peoples respect and organize it yourself, youll have a good thing going ^^^

but this is more just to share stencils and ideas
    splif ....
    your post hoaring this thread,
    its for pictures of stencils, ideas, and advice,
    not beef,

and qauting myself from earlyier..... ^^^^^^^^^^
    its a good idea, but take it elsewere, this isnt the thread for it man
    no beef

dude i already stopped read wats above u, u just brought sumthin up dat was already over