Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 22 of 776 FirstFirst ... 2121718192021222324252627324272122522 ... LastLast

Originally posted by ECGA@Jun 12 2006, 05:07 PM
    ^ I like the one of the little kid the best. good job. how long have you been making stencils?
    A little under two months.

It's not that hard.

yeah ive only been doing them for like a month...once you get used to them there not.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nice work people

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, "All City Stars"

Originally posted by GraySkateandSketches@Jun 11 2006, 12:31 AM

1st pic hand-scratched the guns a bit, thats why its so light there. gay I know.
    2nd pic...sorry about the tape showing.
    Yo thats like that resevoir dogs shit.
    You shoulda copped that idea. I know its "biting" cry cry bitch bitch bitch, but it was your idea to stencil it right?
    But make that a multi layer and use bright colors for the ties.
    Like Mr. Pink, Mr. white, get it?
    Do that bro, project time. hahaha.
    Forreal tho if u want and get some pics, thatd be ill.

Bump that.

Originally posted by ScryberOneR+Jun 12 2006, 06:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScryberOneR @ Jun 12 2006, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GraySkateandSketches@Jun 11 2006, 12:31 AM

1st pic hand-scratched the guns a bit, thats why its so light there. gay I know.
    You shoulda copped that idea. I know its "biting" cry cry bitch bitch bitch, but it was your idea to stencil it right?
    Forreal tho if u want and get some pics, thatd be ill. [/b][/quote]
    haha yeah its from resovoir dogs. good idea. when i get some time and more colors ill do that. i havent tried multilayering much though.

Originally posted by GraySkateandSketches+Jun 13 2006, 12:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GraySkateandSketches @ Jun 13 2006, 12:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ScryberOneR@Jun 12 2006, 06:28 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-GraySkateandSketches
    @Jun 11 2006, 12:31 AM

Forreal tho if u want and get some pics, thatd be ill.
    haha yeah its from resovoir dogs. good idea. when i get some time and more colors ill do that. i havent tried multilayering much though. [/b][/quote]
    multi-layers are easy once you get used to them.... just dont put the contrast on the image all the way up so you get like white black and grey instead of just black and white, then cut out the grey spots, the black spots, and the base color. usually white for the base color, but just make sure that the colors going onto it are actually darker then the base, or it comes out looking like a negative photo.

you can do it

Here&#39;s some stencils I&#39;ve done: John Lennon, Cournel Sanders, and I do not support him and I&#39;m not a Nazi, I just made the stencil, Hitler

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

those are pretty good, i can understand the hitler stencil, its like a shock value thing. theres a whole art to stenciling, where you place it, the colors used, what it is.. its all goood.
    i dont know what im talkin about, but those are cleaaan.

RIP WASTER 12

I made a chuck norris one last night, ill get a pic of it (maybe some others) and post it later.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah multi layering is cool its not to hard thats when you use like trace papper for your second one

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, &quot;All City Stars&quot;

haha we already used colonel sanders round here, but with a twist im not gonna tell you

**bite paranoid**
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>haadkore son&#33; straight fuckin kids up everyday and night. watch yo back punk&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>gangbanger. i tote gats yo&#33; i scribble west side crips on my middle schools bathroom stalls with sharpies&#33; its tight bitches&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; WSC NUGGAZ&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 ;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ahhh yeah soN&#33; ahh yeah&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33; my tag name is kronik 420. im da illest nugga in these parts yo. chiggity check yo self before you wreck yo self&#33;

OUT IN THE STREETS THEY CALL IT MURDER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

DOWNLOAD STATE YOUR NAME HERE FOR FREE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by cord@Jun 13 2006, 06:52 PM
    haha we already used colonel sanders round here, but with a twist im not gonna tell you

**bite paranoid**
    laughs nice....

v-unity

Nos-ACS, &quot;All City Stars&quot;

ok here we go got a couple...

hahaha who doesn&#39;t love richard simmons. ^

I was just fucking around with this....trying to see if my yellow paint came out on a darker color. (It did) ^

This one was hard cus the shadows from his hat came down and almost covers his eyes....but anyways................fucking chuck norris.............

The Chuck Norris one looks a little funny because the two layers don&#39;t line up.

And ion-i, thanks man.

i just got a few from a freind.. havent got aroudn to cutting them yet, may as well post them.. nah ill do it later

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dont really know what to do with the quote, any sugestions? i also added a can to his hand, can people tell me if its weird looking, thanks
    You got a bag full of paint, a head full of brain
    No snow, no rain, ain't got no complaint
    Like you high on that krylon running through your veins
    You look like a war vet starin at them trains - Atmosphere

i wanted to do a self portrait so i did. its my 3rd stencil let me know what u think.

CREATOR AND CREATURE

CUNT ASS!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i like that conart. there is a look in the eyes where he is like dont fuck with me, just let me do my thing

thx kase n with urs id tilt the can just a bit over so its not on such n angle it would make it look natural the whole quote things pretty rad 2

CREATOR AND CREATURE

CUNT ASS!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thanks, the whole quote thing is splif, i dont want to take credit for his quote