Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 30 of 775 FirstFirst ... 10202526272829303132333435405080130530 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

exactly
    I like to write my name on things that don't belong to me.

|V|A|N|D|A|L|I|S|M|
    is my anti-drug

SHOPLIFT FROM WALMART
    first time offense and less than 25$ and your home free...
    plus they're evil anyways

I use my dads old Surgical Knife. That little shits sharp enough to cut anything.
    If you want an audience
    -Start a fight

Originally posted by TylerDurden+Jul 9 2006, 07:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TylerDurden @ Jul 9 2006, 07:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-spuck@Jul 9 2006, 07:53 PM
    hmm, thats actually a good idea, no doubt theres some of those lying around the house....
    [/b][/quote]
    u tryin to say somethin about crack...if so, i maaaaay have to hurt you

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

COCAINE&#33;>&#33;>>&#33;??&#33;?&#33;

-905-
    GEN
    -Nighshift vandals-
    -Death Brothers-

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ok, ive got a picture i want to make a stencil out of on printer paper, any ideas on how i can beef this mother fucker up before i start cutting?
    or some innovative way to get it onto cardboard?

i can reprint it if need be. Im considering trying to get it to print out on half of a file folder, but i dunno if my printer can handle that...

i thought i might have been able to laminate it at work, but im beggining to thing i may have been mistaken
    I like to write my name on things that don&#39;t belong to me.

|V|A|N|D|A|L|I|S|M|
    is my anti-drug

SHOPLIFT FROM WALMART
    first time offense and less than 25&#036; and your home free...
    plus they&#39;re evil anyways

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ok, after cruising the stencil revolution forums ive decided to aquire some spray adhesive and use that to attach my picture to the material i want to make the stencil out of, it seems like that should work well enough, better than just taping it anyways.

if i can get it flat. But then again, thats why i made 219873 copies of the picture at work

|V|A|N|D|A|L|I|S|M|
    is my anti-drug

SHOPLIFT FROM WALMART

^^^^
    219873 copies :mellow:
    dont think that was nesicary........

spray adhisive is nice, use it when you got it....
    tape works fine if you slow down and relax.....

take the paper version and cut it out, spray it on the cardboard? i dunno just think it over and figure out what would tranfer the image well, i dont use cardboard cuz its not easy to trancfere images to it... unless you draw it directly on to it...

but the point of all this was to tell you youll never use 219873 copies of one stencil...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

right, right, slight exaggeration there, more like 4 copies...

i was also able to snag some manillia folders, which i think ill use for the stencil.
    the reason i made copies was so if/when i do a shitty job gluing the picture to the folders ill have backups so i wont have to reprint the pictures. also, in the case that I cant get any spray adhesive and Im to impatient to wait, ill probably try and just tape the picture down instead, but I can easily see myself not doing it well and having some little ripples in there that screw things up. And not noticing those little ripples until after ive started cutting. And that’s why I made the extra copies, in order to compensate for the inevitable n00b mistakes ill be making

take the paper version and cut it out, spray it on the cardboard?
    yeah, &#39;snot what i meant. the plan is to attach the uncut picture to the cardboard/folder and then cut out both at the same time, using the paper with the picture as my guide and then using the cardboard beneath it as the actual stencil, ya dig?

|V|A|N|D|A|L|I|S|M|
    is my anti-drug

SHOPLIFT FROM WALMART

:P yah i got yah, i was just suggesting youd get a clean image on the cardboard to cut out, if you just tape paper over it its gona bunch up and tear while you cut the two of them at once.....

lol,
    and i was half awake while i pondered the possiblity of using that much paper :P

i wanna see what you got when you finish it &#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im hoping to do it tonight, atleast start it anyways, ive had an itchy knife-finger all day...

i probably wont get a chance to try it out until the rents go out somewhere....

pesky authority figures

|V|A|N|D|A|L|I|S|M|
    is my anti-drug

SHOPLIFT FROM WALMART

yo spuck ... if your going to spray the stencil legally, spray adhesive is nice, cus you dont get driips...but if your doing it illegally and its just 1 layer try holding it up to the wall or whatever and spraying it....if it is multi-layered or if yor doing it legally use spray adhesive....its like an orgasm in a can for stenciling. but one tip....let the spray adhesive dry for about 20-30 seconds on the stencil...don&#39;t just spray the adhesive on and slap it onto somthing or it wont come off. ... and if you can.... these help ALOT ... and i mean ALOT for cutting stencils (more then the adhesive)...

PS - the long skinny blades work best on the excel pen-knives.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah, im gonna try and get one of those, but untill then i think ima try and just use a razor like TylerDurden suggested cuz that should atleast be better than the box cutter i was using before...

|V|A|N|D|A|L|I|S|M|
    is my anti-drug

SHOPLIFT FROM WALMART

yeah ... if you cant get the excel pen....(there the best) use an xacto blade...liek the thing that has the moveable blade.
    there good but make sure its sharp or its like cutting steak with a butter knife.

another tip...for the actual material your making the stencil out of....use acetate paper if you can.... if not go buy that posterboard stuff for projects...its like 96 cents for a big sheet of it. that white shit, that works good too....but im not sure about the folders..i started using them...but there only good for like 1 spray....once you spray the adhesive on it , then some paint it like starts to rip easy, and it gets limp and nasty.

Thats just what I cut and I inversed the colors. I haven&#39;t snapped photos of where I&#39;ve done it yet.... my camera is being lame.
    I&#39;ll submit my agent smith one soon.
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>Hay, Sup?</span></span>

thats nice epi...1-layer?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fucks yeah&#33;

^ original
    the mouth got tweaked out, but i think it still looks good, and i had to skip the letters on his shirt unfortunately...

not bad, eh?

i havent got a chance to spray it out yet, my rents dont know i wield the can, but im proud of it so i wanted to post something, so i put the stencil upside down on some black construction paper

turns out that a glue stick and a rolling pin served well enough when it came to attaching the paper with the picture to the folder.
    and exacto knives are fucking sexy.....

|V|A|N|D|A|L|I|S|M|
    is my anti-drug

SHOPLIFT FROM WALMART

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that&#39;s a cool image. i also liked that comic book one.. nice work dude.

i usually just print out the image.. then spray adhesive it to the material im cutting and then hack that shit with a razor. works fine. if you want to make the image larger... use photoshop and section it out and print. that&#39;s how i did this one.. and it turned out to be a 20"x20" stencil...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^that ones cool, i wanted to use spray adhesive but i had none, so i had to settle for a gluestick and a rolling pin

now, i have a question if anyone cares to help me out...
    i wanna make a stencil out of this:

i tried before but it sucked for multiple reasons, but what im wondering about is how i can possible take care of that ear, its an island of white thats pretty deep in a sea of black. I tried to make just a random bridge last time but it looked pretty shitty....

any suggestions appreciated

^spray from the stencil i posted above.
    less than stellar spray job, i blame the wind

this topic should be stickied, i want replies faster :angry:

|V|A|N|D|A|L|I|S|M|
    is my anti-drug

SHOPLIFT FROM WALMART

aw yeah nasty, that shits hot....ive only been gone from this place like a month and already all u guys have progressed alot, props to all of u.

spuck, looks good man but u said u fucked the mouth up?? looks pretty easy to fix, ud just have to make a skinny gap outlining the lower portion of his mouth....it looks fine the way it is though