Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 41 of 777 FirstFirst ... 21313637383940414243444546516191141541 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

some more shitty birds
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

HAHA go stick em up and show us them on a wall with someone staring at the one with a top hat, thats fuckin maddd.

<span style=\'font-family:Times\'>When you think your on the up..your actually on the down.</span>

Originally posted by toon_dragon+Aug 3 2006, 10:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toon_dragon @ Aug 3 2006, 10:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-minesweep@Aug 3 2006, 07:12 PM
    just an idea
    any thoughts?
    reminds me of the game-cube symbol.. [/b][/quote]
    they don&#39;t look alot like each other, besides being cubes

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah I wouldn&#39; t really take note of that comment.
    Sig

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

another forum
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

some posters h34r:

paper: a4--&#62; 6

the pic is a little bad, but their is 6 posters a4, 1 next to the other

some stickers in my house lol :P

I don&#39;t feel like post a lot of pics, I am a little lazy right now :lol:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

there fuckin dope man&#33;
    another forum
    pm me here
    dont click here

thankz obseen (Y)

here is a stencil, vinyl

is Scrath :lol: haha true :blink: =P

I hope that you like it, is the first and the best that I make

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo man are those still playable after you spray em? cause i was thinkin about it
    crewless...

Originally posted by NOMX@Aug 4 2006, 03:29 AM
    i think they r dope, but i think u might want to make the "one love" thing in the coner a lil better
    yea good lookin out lol
    i really fucked that up..on my next batch im just gonna go without that, and have the blob thing at the end white instead of black

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

Originally posted by Bowser@Aug 3 2006, 07:52 PM

my first stencil...

I sprayed some on a couple priority mail stickers and tagged them and then cut them up, I&#39;ll get a pic or 2

what you guys think so far?
    Um...siqq log?

Look not to be a snob or infringe with my politics, but what the everloving fuck?

You need to at least spray it in a shade of brown and have a second black layer with little liney detail before anyone notices what it is.

It&#39;s sort of a short log, Kind of an unfortunate stump.

Keep up...just understand that people look at things we spray on walls.
    if you&#39;re going to write the word &#39;courage&#39; on a wall, make sure you do it out in the open.
    __________________________________________________ _____

Maine writers, message me.

Originally posted by ShIfTeD@Jul 29 2006, 11:06 PM

Nike Dunk Hi SB stencil mmmmm dunks :P

Also. Shifted, I respect some of your stencil work but I am not a fan at all.

For one, this shit is so played out...3 seperate writers from my area have practically the same shit on traffic control boxes. I swear y&#39;all get that stencil with every pair of dunks you buy.

More importantly, Nike shoves its shit in my face enough. Billboards, commercials, sponsorships and endorsements- I&#39;d like it if they didn&#39;t have our help.

I understand the implications of hip hop culture in the piece...try understanding the commodification of hip hop culture by a soulless conglomerate.

Whatever, thems my politkz.
    if you&#39;re going to write the word &#39;courage&#39; on a wall, make sure you do it out in the open.
    __________________________________________________ _____

Maine writers, message me.

yea i aint diggin the stencil, ur spray painting a company&#39;s shoe. dont get me wrong, the stencil itself is really clean and well done but graff aint about fashion and shit. anyways im gonna grab some flicks of my wheat pastes and post them later.
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Originally posted by geon_ARG@Aug 4 2006, 05:17 PM
    thankz obseen (Y)

here is a stencil, vinyl

is Scrath :lol: haha true :blink: =P

I hope that you like it, is the first and the best that I make
    bumpage

this is fuckin ill.....make it 3 layer and use dif colors...that d be intense

is that a squirll? or how ever u spell it? great background
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by geon_ARG@Aug 4 2006, 04:53 PM
    some posters h34r:

paper: a4--&#62; 6

the pic is a little bad, but their is 6 posters a4, 1 next to the other

some stickers in my house lol :P

I don&#39;t feel like post a lot of pics, I am a little lazy right now :lol:
    that pink panther is cold as hell guy. diggin that shit

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>MindGem: Sep 17 2006, 04:57 PM
    i still havent run out of one sharpie magnum and ive done like 200 tags</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by rats+Aug 4 2006, 06:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rats @ Aug 4 2006, 06:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ShIfTeD@Jul 29 2006, 11:06 PM

Nike Dunk Hi SB stencil mmmmm dunks :P

Also. Shifted, I respect some of your stencil work but I am not a fan at all.

For one, this shit is so played out...3 seperate writers from my area have practically the same shit on traffic control boxes. I swear y&#39;all get that stencil with every pair of dunks you buy.

More importantly, Nike shoves its shit in my face enough. Billboards, commercials, sponsorships and endorsements- I&#39;d like it if they didn&#39;t have our help.

I understand the implications of hip hop culture in the piece...try understanding the commodification of hip hop culture by a soulless conglomerate.

Whatever, thems my politkz. [/b][/quote]
    i never sprayed that anywhere...it was for my friends dunks <_<

he customized them and asked me to do a dunk stencil for his box

sixthreezero

these are my mass production stickers
    (army&#39;s)

my last sticker i did

kirby

bombs, lots and lots of bombs

oo and incase any1 is wondering what the top 1 is

its this 1 revised

sixthreezero

You guys who do the mass productions have lots of fucking patience. Whats your keep/throw away ratio? I&#39;d rack 100 slaps and probably keep 40 and keep the rest to just learn from my mistakes..
    "SO?!" crew....... S-NJ