Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 97 of 777 FirstFirst ... 4777879293949596979899100101102107117147197597 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 15528

sharpie paint pens *****, that shit has decos beat like rodney king. i have uni's/decos/and sharpies, the sharpies dont turn to total shit when u go over a line more than once.... i could go on for a long time fool
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

be more specific next time , i thought you were just talkin about sharpies, well i guess its a matter of opinion for sharpie paint pens vs. decos, I have only used 1 sharpie paint pen at a store and it wasnt to great. How old are you , i always thought you were like a kid, but in the wachya look like thread you look alot older, if that is you.

***** im just 18
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>

Originally posted by prank@Oct 2 2006, 05:46 PM
    first stickers

yank that lives in oaklahoma?
    Bite the Bullet

Originally posted by youralltoys+Oct 2 2006, 10:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (youralltoys @ Oct 2 2006, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-prank@Oct 2 2006, 05:46 PM
    first stickers

yank that lives in oaklahoma? [/b][/quote]
    no ilive in montreal so its no problem

(&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorrange\'>WU TANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WITH&#33;</span></span>

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>YOUR GRAFF IS SO WACK IT COULD BE A MODERN ART MASTERPIECE&#33;</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

These are all on the streets now but I&#39;m too tired to go get flicks.
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Oct 3 2006, 04:57 PM
    These are all on the streets now but I&#39;m too tired to go get flicks.
    dude ur too sick how do u do tghat shit so clean and nice

yeah, cezr is just plain god. thats basically how he does that stuff. can u let us in on uur wheatpasting secrets cezr?? pretty please?
    graffiti is pretty cool.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cezr those are off le hooke
    crewless...

yea u need to quote that shit just so we know what ur talking about
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Bay Area is the ish

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE+Oct 2 2006, 03:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE @ Oct 2 2006, 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#045;testify&#045;@Oct 1 2006, 04:31 PM
    yea a wheatpaste would look better but my parents are always home and always ask way too many questions bout everything so i couldnt make it alot
    I&#39;m baaack. You nigguhs didn&#39;t even know I was gone.. <_<

Any way, You don&#39;t even need to cook up wheatpaste. I switched up and use Shepard Fairey&#39;s (OBEY Giant) recipe now. Golden Harvest Teknabond wallpaper paste. Most hardware stores carry it. &#036;3.75 will make you a fat batch of ooowey gooey. toss a little bit into a water bottle and add water. Shake vigorously and let sit.

My masterfuckinpiece is almost comeplete. I&#39;ll post pics when it&#39;s done. B) Haawwt, and HUGE.... Peace out my nigglets. [/b][/quote]
    i knew you were gone cause you never replied to my compliment T.T...

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, &quot;All City Stars&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by &#045;GEKS&#045;@Oct 3 2006, 08:56 PM
    yeah, cezr is just plain god. thats basically how he does that stuff. can u let us in on uur wheatpasting secrets cezr?? pretty please?
    nope he doesnt share secrets with toy&#39;s...... j/k ^^ yeah cezr you should share the weat paste skills and ill share my phat ink recipes

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

we need more pictures
    stickers from a sticker trade i had with a guy called logik, there not mine
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

obseen do cut n spray ever update the battle forum?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

some times they do
    but their forum is pretty inactive
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by &#045;GEKS&#045;@Oct 3 2006, 08:56 PM
    he told me once ahah
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by obseen@Oct 4 2006, 11:21 AM
    we need more pictures
    those r dope lovin the oneline logik
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    -------
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by &#045;&#045;&#045;CRoR&#045;&#045;&#045;+Oct 5 2006, 01:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (---CRoR--- @ Oct 5 2006, 01:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-obseen@Oct 4 2006, 11:21 AM
    we need more pictures
    those r dope lovin the oneline logik [/b][/quote]
    ill have to check that site out i heard its prety dope

v-unity

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hook a hommie up wit the site nukka
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    -------
    <<>>

CEZR man you have wicked skills do you draw all the bubbles by hand? and reckon u cud get me in on a close up of the guy with a hoody and heart?
    LOOKING FOR STENCIL ARTISTS AND GRAFFITI ARTISTS FROM ENGLAND WHICH I CAN PUT ON WEBSITE (BRITISH GRAFF) FOR MORE INFO PM ME AND OH YEAH IF YOU WANT TO GET INTERVIEWED JSUT ASK AND YOU WILL HAVE UR OWN PAGE&#33;

British Graff Forum