Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 140 of 777 FirstFirst ... 4090120130135136137138139140141142143144145150160190240640 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 15530

Originally posted by dUb-cHi@Nov 25 2006, 05:09 PM
    Iono maybe put liek an apple logo into the ipod straiten out the lines on the controller and the birds are sick

Crits Plz...the color sucks on both of them and the second one looks like shit in this pic
    BUMP

a new caracter ive been messin with...

just fuckin around..boring day today, everyones in school <_<

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

nice shit freakshow i did a new stencil but i got stomach virus so i aint been able to get up...
    suckkssss but i&#39;ll try to show a picture
    they pray four times a day they pray five whose ways is strange when it&#39;s time to surivive- mf doom

Everywhere i turn im seeing cop cars lights flashes and my hearts racing but all i want is freedom of speech-KMD

i&#39;m stenciling this shit....

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Graffiti dont need fans it needs followers.</span></span>

i&#39;m going to guess that whoever made the bird saying &#39;happy christmas&#39; is british, i don&#39;t know any other people who say &#39;happy christmas&#39;
    i write glas... i thought it might be hard to guess that

603... yo...

Quote Originally Posted by Sancer View Post
    I really don't care. I just saw the oppurtunity to be an asshole and took it.

lmao

yeah he is

sixthreezero

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey shifted did u ever get those slaps from me. if not im sendin out some more tomorrow. hope too see urs soon also. peace
    I.write.on.things.that.dont.belong.to.me.

Originally posted by toon_dragon@Nov 27 2006, 05:56 PM
    hey shifted did u ever get those slaps from me. if not im sendin out some more tomorrow. hope too see urs soon also. peace
    those are gonna be for your pack mayb, nah man never got them

sixthreezero

Originally posted by shamee1991@Nov 27 2006, 02:36 PM
    that&#39;s dope man&#33;

by the by, i know this is a toy ass question but notice where we are, when you put up wheaty&#39;s do you just put the paste on and slap up the paper and thats it, or do you put another layer of the paste over the paper?
    <span style=\'color:red\'>I just brought down the power and went on my merry way - K.A.</span>

<span style=\'font-family:Courier\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>SIKE</span></span>

Originally posted by gk1@Nov 27 2006, 11:23 PM
    by the by, i know this is a toy ass question but notice where we are, when you put up wheaty&#39;s do you just put the paste on and slap up the paper and thats it, or do you put another layer of the paste over the paper?
    Either.

Originally posted by shamee1991@Nov 27 2006, 02:36 PM
    good luck with the barrell islands

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

some ish... most em rnt the best but meh my markers r dying

REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stuff from my book
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by glass@Nov 27 2006, 03:24 PM
    i&#39;m going to guess that whoever made the bird saying &#39;happy christmas&#39; is british, i don&#39;t know any other people who say &#39;happy christmas&#39;
    hehe, i usually say merry actually
    i guess my pen is different from my mouth
    sticks from parasite
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

i know this is real toy but my style and everything disgusts me and i need a new blackbook anyone know where to get another
    they pray four times a day they pray five whose ways is strange when it&#39;s time to surivive- mf doom

Everywhere i turn im seeing cop cars lights flashes and my hearts racing but all i want is freedom of speech-KMD

Originally posted by KMDEVERYDAY@Nov 28 2006, 02:50 PM
    i know this is real toy but my style and everything disgusts me and i need a new blackbook anyone know where to get another
    go out and buy a sketch book... that&#39;s all a black book is as far as i know
    i write glas... i thought it might be hard to guess that

603... yo...

Quote Originally Posted by Sancer View Post
    I really don't care. I just saw the oppurtunity to be an asshole and took it.

i need dat junk binded though so i can take it to skool

(shamee1991 @ Nov 27 2006, 02:36 PM)

good luck with the barrell islands
    u can have black islands

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Graffiti dont need fans it needs followers.</span></span>

Another question about puttin up wheaty&#39;s... does posterboard work well?
    <span style=\'color:red\'>I just brought down the power and went on my merry way - K.A.</span>

<span style=\'font-family:Courier\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>SIKE</span></span>