Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 150 of 775 FirstFirst ... 50100130140145146147148149150151152153154155160170200250650 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 15497

Yeah photoshop helps with multiple layers, and to make the image bigger then one sheet of paper, all you need is Rasterbator or Posterazor, which turns it into a .pdf and you can choose the height width and how many sheets you want it to take up.

nice, the face lacks detail though.

not really feeling the background colors, I mean, it looks nice, but clashes with the black/white.

other than that, awesome work.

yeah he's right on the background colors but way to put in work say tylerdurden are u in Atlanta
    they pray four times a day they pray five whose ways is strange when it's time to surivive- mf doom

Everywhere i turn im seeing cop cars lights flashes and my hearts racing but all i want is freedom of speech-KMD

FILA!

FILA!

and nah, I am da souf though.

Originally posted by ternoner@Dec 21 2006, 09:39 PM
    thats fukin ill, dope colours too

yo im gone send u what i got on the stencil then could u tell me the rest tylerdurden
    they pray four times a day they pray five whose ways is strange when it's time to surivive- mf doom

Everywhere i turn im seeing cop cars lights flashes and my hearts racing but all i want is freedom of speech-KMD

i dunno, if you say shawty a lot, i cant help ya

Originally posted by CiviL.Feln@Dec 21 2006, 09:36 PM
    Yeah photoshop helps with multiple layers, and to make the image bigger then one sheet of paper, all you need is Rasterbator or Posterazor, which turns it into a .pdf and you can choose the height width and how many sheets you want it to take up.
    for my stencils i draw them on paper first then use adobe illustrator, live trace
    touch it up and for the printing on how many sheets you wont it to take up
    i use microsoft publisher works perfectly the same way
    stick em to card, cut and spray

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by nemzone@Dec 18 2006, 10:37 AM
    id like it more with less overspray

love that 1 ^^

that yellow sign is funny lol nice nemz

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, "All City Stars"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by KMDEVERYDAY@Dec 21 2006, 03:45 PM
    yeah he's right on the background colors but way to put in work say tylerdurden are u in Atlanta
    kmd u stay in atlanta?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ATLiens
    Ever feel like you're just screaming at a wall?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

atlanta is the shit!!

yeah shawty im out in the ATL

seeing how this is the toy section imma post this video to show people how to make a stencil

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7WuXWFXmQL0

Bomb Steady Crew, The 719's Central System

FILA!

right now KMD is officially in dallas texas and the graffiti scence is everywhere ppl kill freeways around here

<span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Optima\'>Graffiti is the language of the ignored. If your style is stolen someone heard you speaking.. </span> </span> </span>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so u took my advice and went with the name Faze then lol

haha yea, if your on msn i&#39;ll be on in a sec

<span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Optima\'>Graffiti is the language of the ignored. If your style is stolen someone heard you speaking.. </span> </span> </span>