Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 100 of 777 FirstFirst ... 5080909596979899100101102103104105110120150200600 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 15531
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Can I possibly get a link to order some?
    SEAZ

i duno, i tried 2 order em but neva worker, so i got sum1 to send me a box wen i was in nevada in march. sorry

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Alright that's cool I'll see if I can find them.
    SEAZ

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

a little sticker colage i made
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

obseen for the blue master guy on the right u screwed it up doing that devin stick in his hand

its not his, toon sent um it in a trade ( i think )

the top 1 backgroung is gold, quite shiny lol and the tag is opaque orange with gold outline

top ones has a gold inline and puple background
    and bottom just has a black backgorund

how u do that man?

howd ya mean??

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thinking of getting this printed to a bunch of stickers.

i forgot to crop.
    what

wats that say by the cat?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ghool
    what

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by TylerDurden2@Oct 7 2006, 02:32 AM
    The sad thing is, my other name got banned. Why? I dont know. I had a point. Just admit that you were wrong. I&#39;m not here to argue or start beef. Just admit that I was right.

peace.
    First of all. I didn&#39;t suspend your account, but wether your point was right or wrong becomes irrelivant once you start calling NCI names and telling him to shut up because you can&#39;t beef w/ mods. It&#39;s a rule, period. That&#39;s why you got checked.
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ye hilo
    most of them stickers i got in trades, only the bird and the shot tag is mine
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Oct 5 2006, 03:09 PM
    Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. I really appreciate it&#33;

As fot the methods, I&#39;ve posted them several times in various threads, but I&#39;ll give it another go and try and remember what page it&#39;s on so I can refer future questions to this page. :P

As for the posters themselves, I did not hand draw the bubbles. I used a compass to make them perfectly round in varying widths, trying to overlap most of them slightly. I did the stars by hand, all this in pencil. Then I used a marker to slowly and carefully outline the pencil. This part takes a long time, to get it to look clean. Then I thickened the outline so it would stand out and be really noticeable on a wall or wherever. Then I added the drips last and cut it out.

Wheatpasting methods...

What you need-

-A roll of poster or banner paper. (you can get a roll at most craft stores for like 3 bucks or a big ass roll for 10 bucks.)
    -Pencil and eraser
    -permanent marker
    -Matte clear acrylic spray coating (gives posters some protection from the elements. Hold spray 8 or 9 inches from poster when spraying it so it doesn&#39;t bleed the ink and mist over entire poster)
    - scissors
    -Golden Harvest Teknabond wallpaper paste or the traditional flour, sugar, water recipe.
    -water bottle to put the paste in.
    -handsize width housepaint brush or roller or soft brushed house broom. (You can buy an extension for the broom if you wanna do high up spots like billboards. They are for rollers, but have the same sized screw in as cheap house brooms.)
    - a plastic bag to stuff the pasted up brush in after you&#39;re done.
    -a sweatshirt to conceal your posters. ( keep in mind, you can bend and crumple your posters to conceal them under your sweatshirt, cuzz the wrinkles come out once you apply the poster to a wall.)

-optional extras- a friend to watch the traffic in heaty spots and a pair of walkie talkies.

Hitting a spot.

- Conceal posters under sweatshirt
    - not nessecary to conceal water bottle w/paste. People just think it&#39;s lemonade or ice water from a distance, especially if it&#39;s dark out.
    - tuck bag with paintbrush into the front of your pants.
    - find spot and scope out traffic for a while, consider light changes at intersections, and plan at least two escape routes.
    - when ready, squirt a bunch of paste on desired surface, pull out brush and evenly cover surface.
    - unroll poster and apply it quickly, trying to avoid wrinkles and air pockets.
    - squirt more paste over poster and spread evenly over top. (this helps seal poster in and protect it further from wheather.
    - You&#39;re done, now RUN FORREST&#33; RUN&#33; (or calmly walk away if you can afford to..)

Making pictures into posters.

If you want a picture turned into a poster, I use this method. It&#39;s old school, but it works well.
    - Buy a projector from a craft store. I got a cheap 20 dollar one, but it only makes images so big. Spend more- get larger poster.
    - You can try tracing a color image directly onto paper, but I suggest running it thru photoshop, or better Kodak picture saver program. (it comes on the disk if you get camera film pictures developed onto a CD at a photo place. All you do is press the "cartoon" button and it turns the picture into an easily traceable black and white image. Photoshop might take some extra work, I dunno, I never used it.
    - print of the modifyied image and put under projector.
    - trace onto poster
    - ink it.

Hope that helped. Wheatepasting is a great way to leave a big statement in a heaty spot in under 30 seconds. Practice at home on some plywood getting your timing and methods down. Just use blank paper or newspaper.

Something to consider.... As a graffiti writer or street artist, you utilize an opportunity to voice yourself and oppinion that the general public is too afraid to use. Given that oportunity, do you want to express your oppinions on something? The louder, and more clever you speak, the more attention you&#39;ll recieve, not only from writers, but from the entire community. The general public usually doesn&#39;t notice traditional graffiti. They&#39;ve become descentcitized to it. A bold image or statement sparks their curiosity. I&#39;ve been on the news once allready. I garauntee I&#39;ll be on the news and in the papers again very soon. I tend to run a positive and hopeful campaign, and the public reallly doesn&#39;t expect such sentiment from a vandal...

Examples-

Here is a poster I put up over some gang graffiti that had been in a very noticaeable spot for a couple weeks.

This is the spot... (hard to see the poster cuzz of bad pic, but it was very noticeable to all that passed thru the high traffic spot.)

Here&#39;s a flick of the news reporting on the poster.

This one is next. I&#39;m putting up a dedication poster under it that will read..
    "Dedicated to the 2 little girls
    that were hit by bullet fragments
    from a drive-by as they slept in their beds..
    ...Don&#39;t stop dreaming..
    Love, Cezr"

interestingly, the gang graffiti continues in the neighborhood that the 4 and 6 yr. old girls were shot. I hope that this will spark the communities compassion to eliminate this force in the area. Every pitchfork on every corner is a slap in the face to those 2 little girls...

The poster is 5 feet tall. it took about 10 hours to make. I&#39;m placing flowers beneath it.

I&#39;m sorry to preach. If you aren&#39;t down to make a difference, that&#39;s cool too. I just want to use my abillities of working outside the law, to make a difference if I can.

Hope the wheatepasting methods help those of you that asked for them.

YOU. ARE. GOD.

cezaah got me a feeeva i love you man

crits for my sticers i edited it asswelll to make it look more sharp

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Oct 5 2006, 03:09 PM
    Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. I really appreciate it&#33;

As fot the methods, I&#39;ve posted them several times in various threads, but I&#39;ll give it another go and try and remember what page it&#39;s on so I can refer future questions to this page. :P

As for the posters themselves, I did not hand draw the bubbles. I used a compass to make them perfectly round in varying widths, trying to overlap most of them slightly. I did the stars by hand, all this in pencil. Then I used a marker to slowly and carefully outline the pencil. This part takes a long time, to get it to look clean. Then I thickened the outline so it would stand out and be really noticeable on a wall or wherever. Then I added the drips last and cut it out.

Wheatpasting methods...

What you need-

-A roll of poster or banner paper. (you can get a roll at most craft stores for like 3 bucks or a big ass roll for 10 bucks.)
    -Pencil and eraser
    -permanent marker
    -Matte clear acrylic spray coating (gives posters some protection from the elements. Hold spray 8 or 9 inches from poster when spraying it so it doesn&#39;t bleed the ink and mist over entire poster)
    - scissors
    -Golden Harvest Teknabond wallpaper paste or the traditional flour, sugar, water recipe.
    -water bottle to put the paste in.
    -handsize width housepaint brush or roller or soft brushed house broom. (You can buy an extension for the broom if you wanna do high up spots like billboards. They are for rollers, but have the same sized screw in as cheap house brooms.)
    - a plastic bag to stuff the pasted up brush in after you&#39;re done.
    -a sweatshirt to conceal your posters. ( keep in mind, you can bend and crumple your posters to conceal them under your sweatshirt, cuzz the wrinkles come out once you apply the poster to a wall.)

-optional extras- a friend to watch the traffic in heaty spots and a pair of walkie talkies.

Hitting a spot.

- Conceal posters under sweatshirt
    - not nessecary to conceal water bottle w/paste. People just think it&#39;s lemonade or ice water from a distance, especially if it&#39;s dark out.
    - tuck bag with paintbrush into the front of your pants.
    - find spot and scope out traffic for a while, consider light changes at intersections, and plan at least two escape routes.
    - when ready, squirt a bunch of paste on desired surface, pull out brush and evenly cover surface.
    - unroll poster and apply it quickly, trying to avoid wrinkles and air pockets.
    - squirt more paste over poster and spread evenly over top. (this helps seal poster in and protect it further from wheather.
    - You&#39;re done, now RUN FORREST&#33; RUN&#33; (or calmly walk away if you can afford to..)

Making pictures into posters.

If you want a picture turned into a poster, I use this method. It&#39;s old school, but it works well.
    - Buy a projector from a craft store. I got a cheap 20 dollar one, but it only makes images so big. Spend more- get larger poster.
    - You can try tracing a color image directly onto paper, but I suggest running it thru photoshop, or better Kodak picture saver program. (it comes on the disk if you get camera film pictures developed onto a CD at a photo place. All you do is press the "cartoon" button and it turns the picture into an easily traceable black and white image. Photoshop might take some extra work, I dunno, I never used it.
    - print of the modifyied image and put under projector.
    - trace onto poster
    - ink it.

Hope that helped. Wheatepasting is a great way to leave a big statement in a heaty spot in under 30 seconds. Practice at home on some plywood getting your timing and methods down. Just use blank paper or newspaper.

Something to consider.... As a graffiti writer or street artist, you utilize an opportunity to voice yourself and oppinion that the general public is too afraid to use. Given that oportunity, do you want to express your oppinions on something? The louder, and more clever you speak, the more attention you&#39;ll recieve, not only from writers, but from the entire community. The general public usually doesn&#39;t notice traditional graffiti. They&#39;ve become descentcitized to it. A bold image or statement sparks their curiosity. I&#39;ve been on the news once allready. I garauntee I&#39;ll be on the news and in the papers again very soon. I tend to run a positive and hopeful campaign, and the public reallly doesn&#39;t expect such sentiment from a vandal...

Examples-

Here is a poster I put up over some gang graffiti that had been in a very noticaeable spot for a couple weeks.

This is the spot... (hard to see the poster cuzz of bad pic, but it was very noticeable to all that passed thru the high traffic spot.)

Here&#39;s a flick of the news reporting on the poster.

This one is next. I&#39;m putting up a dedication poster under it that will read..
    "Dedicated to the 2 little girls
    that were hit by bullet fragments
    from a drive-by as they slept in their beds..
    ...Don&#39;t stop dreaming..
    Love, Cezr"

interestingly, the gang graffiti continues in the neighborhood that the 4 and 6 yr. old girls were shot. I hope that this will spark the communities compassion to eliminate this force in the area. Every pitchfork on every corner is a slap in the face to those 2 little girls...

The poster is 5 feet tall. it took about 10 hours to make. I&#39;m placing flowers beneath it.

I&#39;m sorry to preach. If you aren&#39;t down to make a difference, that&#39;s cool too. I just want to use my abillities of working outside the law, to make a difference if I can.

Hope the wheatepasting methods help those of you that asked for them.
    do u thank i could use "hugs not thugz" and put it up in my city
    <span style=\'font-family:Optima\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:red\'>MEEK2

MEGA FRESH KREW

NO KINGS NO TOYS ONE LOVE ONE ENEMY

</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

couldnt get a good flick of those.

that hugs not thugz is preatty dope
    i just ordered 1500 labels that ima be getting next saturday, so that should be good

Originally posted by meek2@Oct 7 2006, 07:52 PM
    do u thank i could use "hugs not thugz" and put it up in my city
    why not do something that is orginal?
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood