Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 104 of 776 FirstFirst ... 454849499100101102103104105106107108109114124154204604 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 15520
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I was going through some old shit in our house and I found these

and these

(8 stickers to a sheet of A4)

I'm happy I found all these cause we can't get free stickers in this country.

I got bored and made these tags on painted backgrounds.

Sorry for the image heavy post.
    KASET

IF YOU'RE POSTING IN THE TOY FORUMS - GIVE CRITS IF YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE THEM!

dope^
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

is that link from zelda 2 holding a piece of the triforce? Fucking dope man.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha im surprized somebody remembers what the nes pixilated shit looks like&#33;

i thought it was mario holding the triforce. cool stuff tho... this whole page really.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by AoAssis@Oct 7 2006, 08:13 PM

couldnt get a good flick of those.
    Bump for penis head and ranom costumed oddfellows. :wub:
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Oct 8 2006, 11:38 PM
    NOMX- You really don&#39;t know what your talking about kid. Your theories on how graff works are good on paper and psychology book sound, but in real life, you don&#39;t know what to expect when you&#39;re hitting a spot. I&#39;m not worried about someone jumping out of a car and tackling me, that&#39;s fucking retarded. What I AM worried about is that approaching car being a cop. I clocked that area multiple times and the average on a Staurday night is one patrol car every 3-5 minutes.I&#39;m nearly 30 with a wife and a kid on the way, and I take as few chances as possible when I get down cause they&#39;re depending on me to come home. Maybe you can afford to have a laid back attitude since you&#39;re mom and dad will innevitabley pay your fines and court fee&#39;s. Nobodys got my back, and I&#39;m not a minor. I already have one arrest. Go ahead and make a performance out of your shit. I&#39;m not an actor tho. I&#39;m gonna get my shit up and bounce. Nobody needs to see shit, And I&#39;ll be continue to feed my family.
    I know since you put that one poster up, you think you got it down, but out of alot more experience than that, I can name multiple bad situations that I just couldn&#39;t have expected, and that&#39;s why I&#39;m careful. I&#39;ve had someone watching my back with a walkie talkie from across the street before and a cop was right on my ass without either of us seeing him. He had the poster in his hand wet in under a minute of it being put up. I&#39;ve been putting up a poster and had a truck die right in front of me. The dude was on his cell while I&#39;m laying the paste still. And the cops were there immediately.
    You do how you do... I&#39;m gonna do it how it works.
    i know what cha mean cezr, ive been busted 3 times and been to jail bfore and i have paid my own, so i know what ya mean man, im not a minnor , but props cezr your shit is sick as hell keep it up but watch your back you know how the streets can get somtimes...

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, &quot;All City Stars&quot;

any writers in uk, that make stickers and down for a trade, pm me&#33;

IM IN UK^^^^ pm me

some stickers i dun

CRITS?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Dont waste much money on labels
    Sig

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey these are my most reasent stickers. I think ive gotten better then when i wrote bones, but i might be completely insane&#33;

what do u think?

i like the red cloud ones, the green ones are kinda weird looking, and the bubble letters are good but you should work on them.

fuck it. long island.

also, the throw up ones would look better if you cut them out along the letters instead of leaving blank space.

fuck it. long island.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah the throw up is cup wiered cuz my rpinter cut of a part so i tried to even it out and its true that my letters arent that great on it too, but im trying to change things up. My N isent very good and im not all that crazy about my E, but progress is a slow prosses

How do you do multi-layer/colour stencils without messing up the previous layer?
    Spam is the greatest...its the tie that keeps us together.

^^^^ wait for it to dry
    We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it&#39;s for our own good, yet we&#39;re the criminals.

a few i just whipped up
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>

SOme rm Short for remo

u could of put that all in 1 pic
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Bay Area is the ish

eddy, look at tons of throwies and try get that one lookin more like a throwie m8

all of these stickers are awesome ^^^
    i got some in the mail yesterday, so im gonna try my own shit later
    No longer an active member.