Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 145 of 777 FirstFirst ... 4595125135140141142143144145146147148149150155165195245645 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 15535

your not ready for paint and none of those are worthy of color. but dam i wish i had thos markers <_<

thankz for coming off as an ass. and also u dont want those markers, there shitty.theyre elmers paint markers.dont like them one bit

welcome to bombing science

maybe its there other way around. even though i dont have many post, i have been lingering around here before you.

WELCOME TO BOMBING SCIENCE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yung-wun- i actually have a strange attraction to those.....
    O.F.C.
    oven fresh crew

Originally posted by yung&#045;wun@Dec 8 2006, 01:51 AM
    maybe its there other way around. even though i dont have many post, i have been lingering around here before you.

WELCOME TO BOMBING SCIENCE
    Fuck him dude, he&#39;s just a hater.
    Your shit is lookin&#39; good, the only thing I can see that&#39;s potentially "wrong" is that some of your lines seem a bit.... rushed? They kinda wobble and when you have time to sit and do your slaps you really shouldn&#39;t have mistakes like that =]
    Practice, practice, practice I guess =]
    Wow... This fucking sounds like something I&#39;d come up with.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I&#39;d duct tape twigs and shit all over myself then use the Krylon camo paint to make sure it&#39;s all done correctly. When you&#39;ve got that covered, sneak in all quiet like and wait for the next coming of jesus. If the crips give ya trouble,...light yourself on fire and yell &quot;Twinkies&#33;&quot; a lot...that&#39;s what my dad would do.. h34r:</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by Billburg@Dec 8 2006, 02:42 AM
    yung-wun- i actually have a strange attraction to those.....
    Yeah so do I..They have potential

Originally posted by ShIfTeD@Dec 4 2006, 04:02 PM
    because your shits good, you need to post in the other stencil and sticker thread....the advanced one because your shits good
    thats the problem, no one posts in any of those threads.

so im stuck between a rock n&#39; a hard place.

oh well. i&#39;ll do my own damn crits. :P

are you serious this guy gets comments for his toy stickers and i get zero for my stencils man bump
    they pray four times a day they pray five whose ways is strange when it&#39;s time to surivive- mf doom

Everywhere i turn im seeing cop cars lights flashes and my hearts racing but all i want is freedom of speech-KMD

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Air to bad you got called out for bitin but Im pretty sure its for the better. Y our new character is far more original and well let me think ... tasty.lol seriously the new one is way better.

-Stinky-
    ... &quot;Keeping your pants up is a common courtesy.&quot;

Originally posted by KMDEVERYDAY@Dec 8 2006, 11:04 AM
    are you serious this guy gets comments for his toy stickers and i get zero for my stencils man bump
    thats what im talkin about

<_<

thanks a lot for the positive comments.that is the only thing i needed. i will def take time on the next ones thankx a lot. did u guys like the pit bull stencil?

UNDED -thanks for pointing out the lines. the prob was one i rushed and i was trying to follow the pencil. but now i just do them free hand and they look better.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by G &#045; Wahl+Nov 27 2006, 11:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (G - Wahl @ Nov 27 2006, 11:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gk1@Nov 27 2006, 11:23 PM
    by the by, i know this is a toy ass question but notice where we are, when you put up wheaty&#39;s do you just put the paste on and slap up the paper and thats it, or do you put another layer of the paste over the paper?
    Either. [/b][/quote]
    works good if you put a extra coat of weat on it

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, &quot;All City Stars&quot;

These are some stickers ive made the ones with the black things around the mouth are bandanas and the last one i wrote my name down on the corner cant really see though

One day every knee shall bow every tongue confess that Jesus Christ Is king..

no offense but thoser kinda need alittle work there to plaine they just look kinda boring
    they pray four times a day they pray five whose ways is strange when it&#39;s time to surivive- mf doom

Everywhere i turn im seeing cop cars lights flashes and my hearts racing but all i want is freedom of speech-KMD

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

those are pretty ugly but i think they have potential. with a bit a tweaking you could probably get something real nice.
    crewless...

theey are plain thats why i like them..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Right, but if you&#39;re gonna make plain stickers they better be super clean as well. Those are a good start just clean them up a bit.
    Flickr: I Love AiR.

how do i clean them up i want to make them better

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by gnarlatron3030@Feb 17 2006, 12:20 AM
    those aren&#39;t very original
    which is kind of the whole point of stencils

the first is just an album cover and when I first started making them,
    I did the exact same camera

you probably just google camera like I did, and then popped it into photoshop

I draw all my own now

or take your own photos
    lol i agree, ive seen so many coped stencils come on now stencils are not that hard...

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, &quot;All City Stars&quot;