Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 157 of 775 FirstFirst ... 57107137147152153154155156157158159160161162167177207257657 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 15498

Originally posted by TylerDurden+Jan 6 2007, 01:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TylerDurden &#064; Jan 6 2007, 01:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AiR@Jan 5 2007, 04:01 PM
    Hey megan_elder, have you been doing your own shit lately or do you still post stuff that you found on Stencil Revolution?
    YOWZA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;1111111111111

I got bored the other day: (yes, I did fix the hook in his mouth, and the fucked up circle around his head)

I got a new stencil in the works, I just finished the imaging part tonight, gonna print out and cut whenever I feel like it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

If you notice, the part between his arm and his leg is all white, eventually, and when I cut it out, there won&#39;t be any "hawaiian flowers" on his shirt, it&#39;ll just be a white shirt he&#39;s wearing.

yes, i know his hand is fucked up, im gonna fix that too.

I&#39;m planning to put this stencil on electrical boxes, so it looks like he&#39;s climbing them:

If he looks familiar, it&#39;s the same little kid from my previous stuff.

[/b][/quote]
    example of electrical boxes:

I didnt do those, theyre in germany, and usually, theyre just blank, aluminum, 5 foot tall boxes.

edit:

like this:

the bottom pic looks like the electrical box peed itself

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

actually, i peed on it.

and what.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Damn, thoes are sick. I gotta try a lifesized stencil sometime...
    Flickr: I Love AiR.

Originally posted by TylerDurden@Jan 6 2007, 01:52 AM
    actually, i peed on it.

and what.
    thats a weak stream tyler&#33; <_<

i thought you were cool&#33;

sixthreezero

I don&#39;t have any pictures but I have a Che Guevara stencil, a star, and a hammer and sickle, I am currently working on a stencil of Stella&#33; My favorite comedy troupe&#33;
    FGC

...Xavz Xehp Phex Risque

Originally posted by ShIfTeD+Jan 6 2007, 02:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ShIfTeD &#064; Jan 6 2007, 02:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by TylerDurden@Jan 6 2007, 01:52 AM
    actually, i peed on it.

and what.
    thats a weak stream tyler&#33; <_<

i thought you were cool&#33; [/b]

oh, I am. I am.

p.s. it burns when I pee.

<!--QuoteBegin-j&#045;sly
    @Jan 6 2007, 01:21 PM
    I don&#39;t have any pictures but I have a Che Guevara stencil[/quote]
    overplayed. overused. unoriginal.

burn it ASAP.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Tyler, really like your stuff aye, all of them are fucking ace, the road cone one is a real nice idea too.

Anyways here&#39;s version 2.0 of the sticker I was working on, not as asthetically appealing as the first one but works better for having a tag on it. First batch of cut out, still got like 64 of them printed out left to cut haha.

KASET

IF YOU'RE POSTING IN THE TOY FORUMS - GIVE CRITS IF YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE THEM!

i say make them colored...thad be cool

sixthreezero

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I see where your coming from when you say those are better for tags, it seems like it would be really hard to get the right perspective on the tag so it didn&#39;t look awkward on the tape. Either way, I like the new ones.

you know how people label cassettes with pieces of tape? you could do that and put your tag on the piece of tape
    flexible, like every female Huxtable was fuckable

tell me what u think

few new stickers...

^still need to cut these out

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Shifted, yeah it would be cool but I only have white sticker paper and I&#39;m too lazy to colour them and clear coat and all that shit haha.

Air, yeah that and the stickers I have are &#39;pre-cut&#39; if you know what I mean, so to make the angled ones fit on to it I was wasting a lot of paper and the sticker was coming out too small.

whahappen?, nice idea, don&#39;t think I&#39;d do it though cause it&#39;s your idea haha :P
    KASET

IF YOU'RE POSTING IN THE TOY FORUMS - GIVE CRITS IF YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE THEM!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

freakshow: Fuck yeah man, it&#39;s nice to see someone with some characters that aren&#39;t crap in here. I&#39;m crushin&#39; on that green dude on the far right so much. We should do a trade sometime.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i love the kid stencil tyler... sooo clean. and those stickers are awesome caset where you print them at?

im doin black and pink hippos (stencil shit) in my school and stuff.. its cool man everyone is like "who is that dude??" B)
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:red\'>SANE - part of PHC</span></span></span>

<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>if u cant add days to ur life
    add life to ur days</span></span></span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>hippo thanks for the crits, i&#39;m feeling your characters they are mad clean and cool.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

in your school? put them on the streets they&#39;ll still say
    "who is that dude??"

Resin- Nice stickers, although i cant see the "i" in the green drawin .
    Freakshow- Cool drawings, I like the charak on the right in the second pic.

Anyone wanna do a sticker trade? I write eMJayBee or just MJB, here is some old sorta old stuff, Critz?

in the 928

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I think they&#39;re nice, but they&#39;re not really my style, not cartoony enough for me... I do like that Spray can though...

Here&#39;s a quick stencil I did last night:

Please don&#39;t tell me about underspray, some if it was intentional.