Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 175 of 777 FirstFirst ... 75125155165170171172173174175176177178179180185195225275675 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 15526

Originally posted by Jroc1993+Feb 5 2007, 11:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jroc1993 @ Feb 5 2007, 11:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by noam12@Feb 5 2007, 10:55 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-AiR
    @Feb 5 2007, 10:17 PM

lol wtf?
    lol thats awesome u do that? [/b][/quote]
    you dont know who neck face is?
    wowo...
    but seriously whys everyone like him half his shit is just like some hairy arm with a face near it
    flexible, like every female Huxtable was fuckable

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont know, it&#39;s a good idea though "neackface Begins" ha

some stuff id did, about 2 dhl&#39;s each.

O.F.C.
    oven fresh crew

did sperm inspire you to draw that character lol just kidding
    its a start
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>I Write ESKE</span></span><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:blue\'> SE&#33; For Short</span></span>

Originally posted by whahappen?+Feb 7 2007, 01:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (whahappen? @ Feb 7 2007, 01:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Jroc1993@Feb 5 2007, 11:27 PM
    Originally posted by noam12@Feb 5 2007, 10:55 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-AiR
    @Feb 5 2007, 10:17 PM

lol wtf?

lol thats awesome u do that?
    you dont know who neck face is?
    wowo...
    but seriously whys everyone like him half his shit is just like some hairy arm with a face near it [/b][/quote]
    Dude, shut your mouth, seriously, Neckface is the shit, he is so original, don&#39;t talk shit about Neckface&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nah, thery suposed to be fish not sperm silly
    O.F.C.
    oven fresh crew

I have a question on wheat pasting. I get the recipe to make it but what paper should i use? can i just use computer paper? (if it helps any im putting it under a bridge so no rain).

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I put one up about three months ago under a bridge with computer paper and it&#39;s still in perfect shape. So yeah, that&#39;s legit. But I think that brown craft paper is supposed to be even better.
    Flickr: I Love AiR.

Caspa, Sepz, Mr Rob, e. 5. Charlie, Assburito&#33;, AiR, The Fuz.

all those are soo ill , i love the caspa one the most though

stencil i made, i gotta go get new blades and then ill cut it and get some pics of it up
    Trademarks, intellectual property rights, and copyright law mean advertisers can say what they like wherever they like with impunity. Any advert in public space that gives you no choice whether you see it or not is yours. It&#39;s yours to take, re-arrange and re-use. You can do whatever you like with it. Asking for permission is like asking to keep a rock someone just threw at your head. You owe the companies nothing. You especially don&#39;t owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don&#39;t even start asking for theirs. -Banksy

new stickercrits? beezies
    One day every knee shall bow every tongue confess that Jesus Christ Is king..

its a good throwie, maybe outline it or elaborate it with another color to give the sticker some contour when you cut it out, the cuts are real random
    Trademarks, intellectual property rights, and copyright law mean advertisers can say what they like wherever they like with impunity. Any advert in public space that gives you no choice whether you see it or not is yours. It&#39;s yours to take, re-arrange and re-use. You can do whatever you like with it. Asking for permission is like asking to keep a rock someone just threw at your head. You owe the companies nothing. You especially don&#39;t owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don&#39;t even start asking for theirs. -Banksy

new sticker maybe stencil that i made. there 3 tanks each says something different
    "War Is Peace"
    "Freedom Is Slavery"
    "Ignorance Is Strength"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

those are awesome u should keep them stickers cuz itd be hard to make those into stencils
    IDEAL.ONE

hey Jroc are you like a trailer park boys fan? lol J to the R-O-C
    i spin more rymes than a lazy susan..im innocent till ma guilt is proven..
    peace..

<span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Optima\'>Graffiti is the language of the ignored. If your style is stolen someone heard you speaking.. </span> </span> </span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol kinda but my friend gave me that nickname cuz he watches it all the time n according to him im alot like the real Jroc
    IDEAL.ONE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Fluffy Bunnies@Feb 6 2007, 10:30 AM
    If you put clearcoat over stickers will they last longer in the sun and have a longer fading period?
    yeah clear coat works reaaly good it makes your sticks last 10 times longer...

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, &quot;All City Stars&quot;

Originally posted by kasoho@Feb 10 2007, 03:08 AM

stencil i made, i gotta go get new blades and then ill cut it and get some pics of it up
    tiiime warner cable
    beep ba beeep
    call time warner
    pick up the phone
    pick up the phone
    theres a biter in the vicinity
    http://www.timewarnercable.com/
    Edit:shit...pretend this is whahappen?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Beast+Feb 11 2007, 01:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beast @ Feb 11 2007, 01:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kasoho@Feb 10 2007, 03:08 AM

tiiime warner cable
    beep ba beeep
    call time warner
    pick up the phone
    pick up the phone
    theres a biter in the vicinity
    http://www.timewarnercable.com/
    Edit:shit...pretend this is whahappen? [/b][/quote]
    Yeah it&#39;s probably supposed to be the Time Warner logo and its a social commentary on media organizations being very Orwellian.