Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 23 of 777 FirstFirst ... 3131819202122232425262728334373123523 ... LastLast

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

kase thats fucken sweet, and whose quote is that, its great. that pic would make great fucken slaps, everyone just tags in the blank space and slaps everywhere. sweet shit.
    ^VoA^
    Vandals of Art

Shit man, no one commented on my stencils, but thats the way it goes I suppose.

Anyways, kase, that can looks FUCKED, especially since everything has a white background except for that part, not to mention it doesnt even look like a can. You can make the black background work if you make it look like he's spraying a stencil, and the black part could be some overspray around the edges.

Oh, and the shoe on the right needs more detail.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

splif came up with the quote. we were trying to get a stencil people would use all over so it would last longer. the can is not going to look like that when i cut the stencil out. i jut wanted to see if people had sugggestions before cutting it. the shoe on the right definatly needs more detail, thanks
    You got a bag full of paint, a head full of brain
    No snow, no rain, ain't got no complaint
    Like you high on that krylon running through your veins
    You look like a war vet starin at them trains - Atmosphere

kase thats some hot shit, fix the angle on the can and all is well...
    id suggest writing the qoute with a marker though, most words come out looking sort of mechanical once thiers some bridges in them, and you want it to look sorta skribbly, also than if you do find someone in another country to do it they can write it in there langauge

just suggestions....
    ill have a new one up right away h34r:

h34r: h34r: yo kase, like the others said just titlt the can. also if we put the quote in the stencil put it next to the guy, so it looks a bit more square, also, one of my best friends lives in australia, he also lived in england and germany, which is also were i lived(germany that is) so we got connections there, plus like i said, if some one did th real world house which is pretty close to me, the stencil could make news, plus i travel alot so i could get it out ther, h34r:

Originally posted by conart@Jun 14 2006, 12:15 AM

i wanted to do a self portrait so i did. its my 3rd stencil let me know what u think.
    Did you draw that or use a computer?

i used photoshop

CREATOR AND CREATURE

CUNT ASS!!

Originally posted by conart@Jun 14 2006, 06:24 PM
    i used photoshop
    Just started using photoshop or did you just take a pic with shitty resolution?

Self portrait he said...so i pic of him im guessing

im working out a stencil of a special friend of mine =] but im not to happy the way its comming out =/
    Fuck bitches, get money.

Originally posted by magic nyc@Jun 14 2006, 07:17 PM
    <_< I knew that, what I was getting at was the fact that the print he made in photoshop wasn&#39;t all that hot. Kinda basic. Not tryin&#39; to diss the man or anything, if you have a pic with shitty resolution, you can&#39;t do much with it. And if you just starting using Photoshop, you&#39;re not really gonna know how to make a detailed stencil.

Just wonderin&#39; which one of the two, if not both, applied in this situation.

always best to know how to use a pencil and paper
    you can copy anything, create anything, and have it as detialed or basic as you want...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

splif where are you from
    You got a bag full of paint, a head full of brain
    No snow, no rain, ain't got no complaint
    Like you high on that krylon running through your veins
    You look like a war vet starin at them trains - Atmosphere

tha 313, not reele, just outside detroit, southfield, which is like the third most ghetto place in mi

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by kase121@Jun 14 2006, 12:07 AM

i dont really know what to do with the quote, any sugestions? i also added a can to his hand, can people tell me if its weird looking, thanks
    nice your stencil rocks it says alot even if words arent there nice dude

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, &quot;All City Stars&quot;

Originally posted by ECGA@Jun 13 2006, 07:35 PM
    ok here we go got a couple...

hahaha who doesn&#39;t love richard simmons. ^

I was just fucking around with this....trying to see if my yellow paint came out on a darker color. (It did) ^

This one was hard cus the shadows from his hat came down and almost covers his eyes....but anyways................fucking chuck norris.............
    i fuckin HATE richard simmons, burn that stencil

hahaha hes such a fag...thats why i made it

richard simmons is my hero, he heped get me inspired to loose 110 pounds, jk, not reele, richard simmons is a fag, haha thats why i love him so much, jk, not reele

richard simmons is my hero, he heped get me inspired to loose 110 pounds, jk, not reele, richard simmons is a fag, haha thats why i love him so much, jk, not reele

Originally posted by TylerDurden+Jun 14 2006, 07:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TylerDurden @ Jun 14 2006, 07:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-magic nyc@Jun 14 2006, 07:17 PM
    <_< I knew that, what I was getting at was the fact that the print he made in photoshop wasn&#39;t all that hot. Kinda basic. Not tryin&#39; to diss the man or anything, if you have a pic with shitty resolution, you can&#39;t do much with it. And if you just starting using Photoshop, you&#39;re not really gonna know how to make a detailed stencil.

Just wonderin&#39; which one of the two, if not both, applied in this situation. [/b][/quote]
    i just started using photoshop it wasent the pic its only my 3rd stencil though n i didnt spend much time on photoshop like ive done before all i did there was turn it black n white then stamp but theyll get better hopefully.

CREATOR AND CREATURE

CUNT ASS!!

any suggestions on how to work with pics to make them detailed stencils on photoshop elements 3.0?

CREATOR AND CREATURE

CUNT ASS!!