Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 24 of 777 FirstFirst ... 4141920212223242526272829344474124524 ... LastLast

Originally posted by conart@Jun 15 2006, 06:25 PM
    i just started using photoshop it wasent the pic its only my 3rd stencil though n i didnt spend much time on photoshop like ive done before all i did there was turn it black n white then stamp but theyll get better hopefully.
    Yeah, don't worry about it. I haven't been using Photoshop for long, it's easy to get the hang of.

Just desaturate the image, change the threshold, and there ya go!

You can also desaturate the image, fuck around with the brightness/contrast, and then go to color range, and select shadows.

Different images work work better with different ways of doing it.

peace man, and keep at it

hahahaha i like the last stencil

I &lt;3 my flowpen</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>alright ladies here are some steps if you want some sick ass consistancy

1.get a jenna jameson tape
    2.put that shit in and do your thang
    3.put your man mayo in a marker shaft
    4.fill with paint
    5.shake

if you dont belive me try it out yourself that shit works like a mexican at a gas station. h34r: (im latino so i can say that shit boyeeeeeeeee)</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-family:Arial\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>RASE</span></span></span>

yo jerm, whats with all the pokemon shit, ur a sketchy kid

well the thing in his avatar is kirby, not a pokeman

but he does seem a little, shall we say juvinile with all the kiddo stuff?

i duno whatever floats yo boat

today my friend tried to make a stencil and it came out horrible, how do you make them good?
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:black\'>AKE-47</span></span></span>
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:red\'>Bomb walls, Not countries.</span></span></span>

you just do, go to

www.stencilrevolution.com, theres step bi steps there

maybe beacause he sucked?

haha yeah he had a smiley face that looked retarded, i was kind of embarased to be with him lol
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:black\'>AKE-47</span></span></span>
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:red\'>Bomb walls, Not countries.</span></span></span>

there ya go, a smiley face stencil

your friend deserves to be killed slowly.

Originally posted by fitzy5814@Jun 15 2006, 07:13 PM
    today my friend tried to make a stencil and it came out horrible, how do you make them good?
    ?

huh :huh:
    draw/print than cut.....
    be more specific if you want decent help man :lol:

i usualy can help but i dont know what you need to know :P

to many smilies <_<

Originally posted by fitzy5814@Jun 15 2006, 07:13 PM
    was he freedrawing it or cutting out a pic from the comp? if he had t print out a pic to make a smiley face stencil thats pretty damn sad...like when your soo sad you want to kick a baby.

Originally posted by ECGA@Jun 17 2006, 11:04 AM
    like when your soo sad you want to kick a baby.
    <--- been there.

rofl ^^^
    thats pretty damn sad

Originally posted by splif2@Jun 9 2006, 11:57 PM
    wats the meaning behind it, and wat do u really mean by balloon knot
    Bahahahahahaha&#33;&#33; :blink: h34r:

Bump that.

Originally posted by kase121@Jun 14 2006, 12:07 AM

i dont really know what to do with the quote, any sugestions? i also added a can to his hand, can people tell me if its weird looking, thanks
    The top is clean... It looks like someone who knew what they were doing made it.

The bottom is pretty mediocre, the shadowing is all off and the font is painful.

Keep consistent contrast and shadows on the legs/shoes.

Try scrawly 3rd grader looking font? Maybe something clean and to the point- just not what you have now.
    if you&#39;re going to write the word &#39;courage&#39; on a wall, make sure you do it out in the open.
    __________________________________________________ _____

Maine writers, message me.

Originally posted by conart@Jun 14 2006, 12:15 AM

i wanted to do a self portrait so i did. its my 3rd stencil let me know what u think.
    Sugar, everyone in the world has a self portrait with a gas mask.

I know it&#39;s somewhat hard to get the mouth and nose right, but consider trying something else.
    if you&#39;re going to write the word &#39;courage&#39; on a wall, make sure you do it out in the open.

Here is a few.

I&#39;ll make a couple more posts with stickers and some bigger layered stuff.

This is mostly pictures of me stenciling the living room of the local collective house.

I still haven&#39;t gone back and given the kid legs. (lazy)

The crown got totally busted by the shitty plaster.

(there are three tanks that go down the hall)

Here&#39;s a closeup of the tank:

Cliché stencil of (now ex) girlfriend:

Originally posted by rats@Jun 21 2006, 12:36 PM
    haha :lol:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by TylerDurden+Jun 21 2006, 12:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TylerDurden @ Jun 21 2006, 12:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rats@Jun 21 2006, 12:36 PM

[/b][/quote]
    intresting

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, &quot;All City Stars&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by rats+Jun 21 2006, 12:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rats &#064; Jun 21 2006, 12:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-kase121@Jun 14 2006, 12:07 AM

i dont really know what to do with the quote, any sugestions? i also added a can to his hand, can people tell me if its weird looking, thanks
    The top is clean... It looks like someone who knew what they were doing made it.

The bottom is pretty mediocre, the shadowing is all off and the font is painful.

Keep consistent contrast and shadows on the legs/shoes.

Try scrawly 3rd grader looking font? Maybe something clean and to the point- just not what you have now.[/b][/quote]
    yea the font sucks, im going to do it in my own handwriting.

what do you mean the shadowing is off? i took this from an actual photo that i took so i dont understand how the shadow is off. suggestions on that? thanks
    You got a bag full of paint, a head full of brain
    No snow, no rain, ain't got no complaint
    Like you high on that krylon running through your veins
    You look like a war vet starin at them trains - Atmosphere

Originally posted by Nosypainter+Jun 21 2006, 05:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nosypainter @ Jun 21 2006, 05:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by TylerDurden@Jun 21 2006, 12:47 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-rats
    @Jun 21 2006, 12:36 PM

intresting [/b][/quote]
    are you sayin that cause you cant see the pic? in that case, heres the link

http://sp7.fotologs.net/photo/55/48/9/jerr...149561916_f.jpg