Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 243 of 777 FirstFirst ... 143193223233238239240241242243244245246247248253263293343743 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 15526
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    on twitter @BazerSix

That worm looks nice. IT LOOKS LIKE LITTLE FOOT FROM LAND BEFORE TIME I-XXX. quality. i could do way better. Don't get cocky

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

inspired by the easter island heads

(sorry for the blurriness)

Done yesterday.
    Last edited by Drakula; 06-24-2007 at 07:23 AM. Reason: resizing

nice as usuall Drak. Allthough the can looks a bit flat to me but i do like it. I like the blue guy as well.
    Tester i'm liking thoes. But are they all meant to be the same. Because some of them look diffrent. I think the first one is the best.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so heres a new sticker im thinking abot getting printed. crits comments are greatly appreciated!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my new wheat paste i still want 2 work on the bombs

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If you're gonna get it printed out like that, I'd add some shading and stuff to the bombs to give them depth.
    KASET

IF YOU'RE POSTING IN THE TOY FORUMS - GIVE CRITS IF YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE THEM!

Really feeling those easter island ones there dope. And all the Bigel stuff a few pages back sick stuff , also really feeling the blue one with the backwards cap real fresh

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

drak, love the drippin since 75.

made this stencil last night, turned out pretty shitty but liked the concept
    need to recut on a better material
    "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." -- Henry Ward Beecher (1813-1887)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well, when u recut, taper the right side of the top of his belly down so it looks more realistic and not like he's wearing a cape
    check the flickr

i write Freeq

i dont know if this counts as couterfit money but what would be funnier then a bunch of people trying to peel dollar bills off walls so i created this its the exact same size a dollar too!

genetic...good idea and nice stencil just hold it down so theres no underspray
    cerex...work on the bombs they dont match the plane
    xkespx....that shits fire can u pm me how u did that
    dracula...i like the carak
    tester...nice concept maybe clean em up a little(only if you want them to look the same otherwise they look good)
    baze...i like the worm

Last edited by Kore123; 06-25-2007 at 12:02 PM. Reason: im also gunna throw a tag on it maybe? if not write Kore 2007 on the bottom edge? comments

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lmfao . i love that dollar idea :P . id do it but i dont think ppl'd be dumb enough to try annd peel paper width' coins off the wall :P

(canada)
    +0\/
    ----/

QUOTE (kingofgraff13 @ Mar 22 2007, 04:15 PM)
    are caps reusable?

^^ what a king..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Drakula View Post
    (sorry for the blurriness)

Done yesterday.

really liking this 1 the best ive seen from u yet
    heres my other wheat paste i didnt like the other one so i changed the plane

okay, got a lil shitty picture of some stuff i got. its just what i felt like pullin out. the rest of my sticks is in my bag and i was too lazy to get my bag in my car. lol. i got some new karaks that i will work on and get some feed on. anyways, here it is...

Quote Originally Posted by NEZ89 View Post
    random thought
    if Derek Jeter drew a character, would it then be considered a Yankee Doodle?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Kore123 View Post
    i dont know if this counts as couterfit money but what would be funnier then a bunch of people trying to peel dollar bills off walls so i created this its the exact same size a dollar too!

genetic...good idea and nice stencil just hold it down so theres no underspray
    cerex...work on the bombs they dont match the plane
    xkespx....that shits fire can u pm me how u did that
    dracula...i like the carak
    tester...nice concept maybe clean em up a little(only if you want them to look the same otherwise they look good)
    baze...i like the worm

thats a good idea, u should put them all over the mall, like on tables and shit. just cover an table with them, and stand back and watch all the dumb ass' try to grab the "money" lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when i was down in Atlanta, some church down thea was puttin out these things that look like folded up twenties and when u open em up its some prayer for how sin has devoured ur soul cuz u went to pick up the money and shit like that, lmao. anyways, that reminded me of it, but, mad cool idea bro.
    check the flickr

i write Freeq

couple old stickies, others are new

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

awwwww man orgasm!!!!!!! but seriously. borg that stuff is flat out amazing.
    im lovin every single bit of it. post up some pics when you put em up.
    the only thing that i would have to crit would be that you should cut out that guy with the yellow eyes whos smokin. get rid of the background.
    GIVE CRITS TO GET CRITS PEOPLE!
    IM TIRED OF THIS!

borg...amazing! im lovin it. lol. i agree with vice on that one. and x....i think that shit would be hilarious. up for sending me some or we can trade or somethin? dont know. and i got some more shit. nothin i got here is final. just some ideas and shit. simple as fuck, but everything starts somewheres...crits?

Quote Originally Posted by NEZ89 View Post
    random thought
    if Derek Jeter drew a character, would it then be considered a Yankee Doodle?