Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 42 of 777 FirstFirst ... 22323738394041424344454647526292142542 ... LastLast

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>MindGem: Sep 17 2006, 04:57 PM
    i still havent run out of one sharpie magnum and ive done like 200 tags</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

the second one is on a wall, im mad clean like that ^_^

edit - shifty i aint feeling the giant 1
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Originally posted by shifty&#33;@Aug 4 2006, 07:07 PM
    its got potential just clean it up a bit
    ..ARW..

if u rite in wisco pm me

spray paint it, save u a whole lot of time and ink/paint marker shit
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

some leaked yes i know.. :P

i like the idea man

and wolfburns, the only time i throw a sticker away, is when it looks crappy
    i didnt throw any of mine away while making all of those

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by NEKO@Aug 5 2006, 12:18 PM

This is why I say that this thread is the hidden gem in toy forums. B)
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by geon_ARG@Aug 4 2006, 04:53 PM
    some posters h34r:

some stickers in my house lol :P

I don&#39;t feel like post a lot of pics, I am a little lazy right now :lol:
    Sick shit man, save some of those robots for me, and Im feelin the pink panther with the hood, can you make it a sticker? And lets get down on a trade. PM me if your up for it.

Originally posted by NEKO@Aug 5 2006, 12:18 PM

bump, neko has successfully made the freshest stencil ever....

stay up and take more pics

Originally posted by AceONE+Aug 4 2006, 10:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AceONE @ Aug 4 2006, 10:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shifty&#33;@Aug 4 2006, 07:07 PM
    its got potential just clean it up a bit [/b][/quote]
    by clean it up do you mean better fill and outline? or just the whole style...
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>MindGem: Sep 17 2006, 04:57 PM
    i still havent run out of one sharpie magnum and ive done like 200 tags</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

i personally think it was a waste of marers, paper, etc. the s is crap, looks like it has a tumor

no offense man but just trash it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

second. i also dont want to be a jerk but A. single letters? you clearly are not up enough to use that or by now you would have a better S at least.
    B. the cutout, outline, and fillin are all choppy and inconsistant.
    C. that shit is gay. why not just make one good regular sized sticker instead of use 50 stickers to make a giant ugly one.

sketch more until you at least have a good throw and handstyle, then put those on stickers.
    or just do dubs or straightletters, cant really screw those up that much.

also bore, im a fan of your stuff, and i think your sketch character wierd sticker things would look alot better if you left off the handstyle and just wrote your name at the bottom in regular writing or cursive. your handstyle is wierd and never fits with your pieces.
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

:lol: hahaha kay, im still working on the handstyle......but ill take that into consideration

the stencile i have is of a fist

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Foul for unnesecarry ruffness.
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

im sorry ahahahahahahaa......what i meant to say was.....fists are t34 r0x

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if only i could find a way to mock that stencil and his mother at the same time....

nothing comes to mind.

no hate sephek (?) just trying to be helpful. my stuff needs mad work too, ill post some stuff if i ever reinstall my camera software.
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

it looks sort of chubby and retarded?........

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

promise kept.
    constructive criticism would be taken lightly, maybe appreciated.

haha or should i say "critz on my illy ups slaps&#33;?"

i flicked alot of stuff i didnt like because i had it lying around. also, the 3 tone orange one i love but the g sucks. so hard to do good gs without biting. damn.
    sickswonfiev

im an asshole, i had three very nice stickers set aside...already done and everything......then i went and decided to start a little sticker book.....now the three stickers, which took me days to do, cannot be mailed off......i am a jackass

NICE shit brain, lovin the orange and blue gasm