Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 5 of 777 FirstFirst 12345678910152555105505 ... LastLast

reading that sign made me fucking laugh hahaha
    The vandal, too hot to handle
    you battle, you're saying Goodbye like Tevin Campbell
    Roughneck, Inspector Deck's on the set
    The rebel, I make more noise than heavy metal

My first attempt at a stencil... Don't know why the pics are blurry... sorry

Kilz paint sucks btw... the caps dripped like crazy and they were stock!
    may my cans bring color to the world and my paint never freeze!
    Save - Winter '05

how are you gonna say kilz paint sucks...the caps most likely dripped because you were too close to the surface or you dont know how to paint correctly. And if you got a problem with the cap pop it off and replace it with a hair spray Fat Cap.

I didnt hold it to close the surface the fucking paint was dripping out from underneath the damn cap... And are Hair Spray caps Female? because Kilz is the only paint i know that needs them.
    Save - Winter '05

Originally posted by "REACT"@Apr 4 2006, 10:21 PM
    yo fate u totally stole that camera stencil from that guy on stencil revolution cuz its his logo and he gets paid 4 it.
    stencil's dont have to be original man, its not biting to use someone else's stencil.

ok i know it says hot to make a stencil someware but i was wondering i know u need an exacto njife and liek special paper but now wen u want to cut somehting out wat do you do take the picture you wanna cut out and than do it im not sure help plz?

working on this stencil. just gotta clean it up with photoshop. its going to be about 4 feet ttal with 3 layers.

kid got shitted on man. . .

ive got a MFDOOM stencil but i dont know why the pic from my phone wont send it to my email.

*edit* of course the bird will be smaller and off to the left of the kid where the shit on his arm is.

I printed the image i wanted to cut out and taped it to a piece of cardboard with some thick tape... then I cut the image out of the tape (not all the way through the cardboard yet) then I took cardboard with the cut out image out side and sprayed it with black paint... let it dry then brought it in and cut the rest of the image out of the cardboard.
    Save - Winter '05

Originally posted by nephsike@Apr 5 2006, 05:33 PM

r.i.p
    that is fucking AWESOME man, i got a richard pryor stencil as well, and i painted him EVERYWHERE.

but this one's on my blackbook:

this as well:

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>haadkore son&#33; straight fuckin kids up everyday and night. watch yo back punk&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>gangbanger. i tote gats yo&#33; i scribble west side crips on my middle schools bathroom stalls with sharpies&#33; its tight bitches&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; WSC NUGGAZ&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 ;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ahhh yeah soN&#33; ahh yeah&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33; my tag name is kronik 420. im da illest nugga in these parts yo. chiggity check yo self before you wreck yo self&#33;

OUT IN THE STREETS THEY CALL IT MURDER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

DOWNLOAD STATE YOUR NAME HERE FOR FREE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Here&#39;s a better image of my Stencil...

any crits?
    may my cans bring color to the world and my paint never freeze&#33;
    Save - Winter &#39;05

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it still needs to be cleaned up

fate that is sick&#33;&#33;

did you just use one stencil for that?

and like sprayed thru the same stencil different colors?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>haadkore son&#33; straight fuckin kids up everyday and night. watch yo back punk&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>gangbanger. i tote gats yo&#33; i scribble west side crips on my middle schools bathroom stalls with sharpies&#33; its tight bitches&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; WSC NUGGAZ&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 ;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ahhh yeah soN&#33; ahh yeah&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33; my tag name is kronik 420. im da illest nugga in these parts yo. chiggity check yo self before you wreck yo self&#33;

OUT IN THE STREETS THEY CALL IT MURDER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

DOWNLOAD STATE YOUR NAME HERE FOR FREE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

type in stencil on google and marilyn monroe comes up thats the best advice for a toy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

niiiiiiiice fate&#33; looks great on the wall&#33;

300&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its all one layer for now. i painted the lines with yellow then filled them in by hand and same for the dark yellow. im going to do a paint layer and some flames or some shit under the burners.

that stencil is tight
    and i like the bottle of Captin in the background lol
    ..ARW..

if u rite in wisco pm me

fate what material do you use i&#39;ve been tryin to find out...

heres some of mine.....

boondocks with some added stuff

Huey P. Newton, Co-Founder of the Black Panther Panty.

simple boondocks
    &quot;if you rock hard, then rock fresh
    and if you rock steady, then you fresh to def&quot;

&quot;cant stop, wont stop, never get caught&quot; &quot;the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Damn...That dirty cat Fate had to prop the rum bottle and the bong in the background... :lol:

Old stencils... I&#39;m more of a sticker/freight guy now, but if you&#39;re ever in the 605, you&#39;ll spot those headphones all around..
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey cezr...
    http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00543140f00000007.jpg
    ive seen someone in my area with something like that...only half of the headphones tho....but still u got some nice ones...im likin that last one