Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 51 of 777 FirstFirst ... 314146474849505152535455566171101151551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 15523
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Shizah@Aug 13 2006, 11:33 PM

for C3ZR ONE's happyness
    im usually not one to talk shit on other people's stuff, but i really dont dig your style? it looks like a 5 year old did that stuff... i dont know if that's what you were going for and you can actually draw really well, but seriously..

his shit kraks me up! with the shit that they say

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

hey nasty.....shut up. that shits ill....and funny

lol shizahs karaks are killin it

***** you got big teeth lmao

i smile erytime i look at that

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

i personally think its horrible. itd be funny if it was like a cartoon in a newspaper or something... but how the fuck can that be a form of graff. its shit like that that gives graff a bad name. anyone thinking they can do it and speding 30seconds on something like that then putting it on the streets it looks disgusting. it COULD be funny... but not as graffiti, as something else. take more time on your shit and if your gunna do "*****s with big teeth" at least try to make em look good.

i think thats the first bitch ive had on these forums lol.
    We grew here, You flew here, Australian Pride!!!!

<TABLE cellSpacing="\'1\'" cellPadding="\'3\'" width="\'95%\'" align="\'center\'" border="\'0\'"><TBODY><TR><TD>QUOTE (SCOPE2 @ Mar 28 2007, 07:59 PM)</TD></TR><TR><TD id="\'QUOTE\'">Im going home, and having a nice, peacefull cry </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ya ya dont even front You know u feeln this....

:blink:

"you like rap music....you like rap music... {yea i like rap music} well turn around real slow then!...im from the rap coalition of america...take that gun off n throw it over there......throw the gun over there...if you like rap music so much why aint you smilin.....{im smilin}...Smile ...smile reall big! ..now lets do a rap together !!...yo baby yo baby yo!"

<span style=\'font-family:Optima\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:red\'>MEEK2

MEGA FRESH KREW

NO KINGS NO TOYS ONE LOVE ONE ENEMY

</span></span></span>

Originally posted by magic nyc@Aug 13 2006, 09:44 PM
    NSB...non stop bombing? lol i seen some vids on youtube..iunno if its the same crew but they seemed wankster-ish lol no offense just letting u noe
    QUOTE (Tode @ Mar 13 2006, 11:34 PM) just get a can of paint in ur hand...walk up to ya moms in the kitchen makin butter samichez..and be like momz....spray her in the face! be like yo nugga i paint ish dawg then back hand the butter tub off the counter..set her st8
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nOnly Baze View Post
    null. everyones a winner and nobodys feelings get hurt.

---------------------------------------------
    [S]traight
    [K]illing
    [E]mo's
    commit suicide, and ill kill you

Originally posted by Nasty_One+Aug 13 2006, 11:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nasty_One @ Aug 13 2006, 11:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Shizah@Aug 13 2006, 11:33 PM

for C3ZR ONE&#39;s happyness
    im usually not one to talk shit on other people&#39;s stuff, but i really dont dig your style? it looks like a 5 year old did that stuff... i dont know if that&#39;s what you were going for and you can actually draw really well, but seriously.. [/b][/quote]
    haha his characs remind me of the winterfresh commercials with the little guy who has a weird axcent lol. be beautiful like peacock...no&#33; lol i hate that commercial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Fate+Aug 13 2006, 02:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fate &#064; Aug 13 2006, 02:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by BAZE@Aug 11 2006, 01:05 PM
    Originally posted by NICCSACC@Aug 10 2006, 01:36 PM
    Originally posted by BAZE@Aug 10 2006, 01:05 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-BAZE
    @Aug 9 2006, 09:05 PM

didnt really kno were 2 put diz. but yeah coments n sugestions welcome.
    no beef just how to improve n shit
    thnx
    baze

any got any crit?

i like the position of it and it looks organic which is good IMO. post some more stuff gee.

any 1 else got comments?
    uppercase E[/b][/quote]
    iight ill fix dat up. any more sugestions.

hey yo chek this new design i made. im thinking of getting this printed on vinyl for stiks. n maybe some huge ones for pasties
    chek it

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>But then again... I guess the moment you completely foget about a person.. That's when they really die..</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

trades anyone? pm me

You got a bag full of paint, a head full of brain
    No snow, no rain, ain't got no complaint
    Like you high on that krylon running through your veins
    You look like a war vet starin at them trains - Atmosphere

yeah i wanna get into stencils/stickers and roll-ups (i like roll ups more then regular graff) but the one stencil i use says lie it has a meening towards relgion (all relgion)

rollups? u mean rollers??
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I think he means wheat pastes?

Meek I just wanna grab them shits and I aint talking bout the stickers
    Fuck bitches, get money.

^slut

im hungry for apple pie, whos down.

goddamn, i know im always procrastinating my sticks....but these shits take forever....trades are gunna be slow as hell

i love pasties of pentagrams.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Nasty_One+Aug 13 2006, 11:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nasty_One @ Aug 13 2006, 11:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Shizah@Aug 13 2006, 11:33 PM

for C3ZR ONE&#39;s happyness
    im usually not one to talk shit on other people&#39;s stuff, but i really dont dig your style? it looks like a 5 year old did that stuff... i dont know if that&#39;s what you were going for and you can actually draw really well, but seriously.. [/b][/quote]
    The way he draws them is part of its cleverness. It doesn&#39;t even really matter if he intends to draw them like that, or not. It&#39;s total impact, as opposed to the same random "graffiti" shit.

:wub: "Ughh ***** you got big teeth" CLAP&#33;&#33;&#33;

Fucking golden.....
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shizahs stuff is awesome. its not great drawings. the sayings arent even that wity. but its just funny. and wity in some weird way.
    Quote Originally Posted by revolt92 View Post
    But thats because your hardcore, uhhh

i gotta question..

i did this the other day but i somehow forgot between now and then

anyhow, i was messing with this picture in photoshop and got this pic i wanted on a sticker and i got this little template for the stickers i put in the printer (the template is for microsoft word) and whenever i try to transfer the image to word it doesnt show up in the file i saved it into

thx for the help
    what more can i say top billin&#39;