Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 53 of 777 FirstFirst ... 3334348495051525354555657586373103153553 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 15526

alot of people get up with stencils, i do, and i know of many others that do the same

id have to disagree

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

some shit i did last night...

shifted i'll have your pack out in a few days
    ..ARW..

if u rite in wisco pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ace you need a better throw up.
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

i know when i started writting 5 months ago it was horrible and then i developed a new style and i have just been branching off of that. to me its way to plain. but i am not the greatest at A's so i was jsut sticking to that one...
    ..ARW..

if u rite in wisco pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ShIfTeD@Aug 15 2006, 02:14 AM
    i have posted some of these b4

goodnight bs!
    bump
    i fucking love these especially the first one and brian the dog
    good stuff man
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

can i post a surf board i painted in here with stencils??

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yah I saw it in the canvas thread it pretty dope I like the first one you posted better then the second one.

WHy is everyone so into prin out shit now fuck print outs there gay as fuck.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

print out shit? like photo shop the picture and print then double cut? thats fucked up i know. yeah the top was the first picture all i have to do it get the board glassed and im gunna go ride it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

printouts are cool if you do amazing photoshop stuff like the people in the digi battle, or if it was originally hand drawn and you vectored and shit so it looks better printed.

but stealing photos and just printing them? gay as fuck.
    and that pot stencil job looks like you did a good job, even though its really not my thing.
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Print outs like your on the internet you get a pic, that you think is funny or has meaning or you do some shit in photo shop then just run it off 100 times. Thats fucking gay. I like the people who hand do their shit, personaly i hand do 100% of my shit. But there also is acceptions to printing. If you hand draw the image first, then you go run it off 100 times, so it atleast has a organic look like, you did it, because you did. Then thats better. But when you just go on the internet or run into photo shop make somehting its just fuckin gay.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i HAD (hard drive crashed) 3 wildstyles that i hand drew myself, and the only thing i did was remove the shitty smudge marks and pulpy paper marks around them (i used shitty book paper) and printed them. and one i changed the colors because the scheme i had looked ugly when i printed it.

and i printed about 30 of each, mostly small, like 4 on one dhl half sheet.

and i only did those to A. put up so i dont waste stickers that took an hour to draw, and B. for trades, so i could make packs a good size and know at least half of them look fresh.
    sickswonfiev

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I dont mind that kinda stuff, cuz like mono and obc both print their shit, But mono draws his and so does OBC, so there both just good artists. They dont just go and rip some crap off the net.

yea i just wanted to try some print outs to see how they turn out. other than that i am sure im dun with um
    ..ARW..

if u rite in wisco pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

huge difference if you drew it to where if you copied it.
    all for free hand like aoassis had said

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

everythign i prit out is always sketched and vectrored in photoshop. to give it a clear profesional look. these are soem of mine.

the blok styles. red baze and green baze are mass produced got tons of them. the ones with all the tools(can.marker.buket.roller.n tagg) are also mass produced.

any suggestions?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>But then again... I guess the moment you completely foget about a person.. That's when they really die..</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by BAZE@Aug 16 2006, 11:44 AM

This is what im talkin about, this is made in photo shop or some other program on the computer an organic look is this:

What i mean is you draw it on paper and you take the same paper you drew on and go print that. You dont draw it then throw it into photo shop then render it a couple times then that just defeates the purpose. What ever, this is not directed at any one it was just my opinion im done.

thats fucking dope^^

(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)

just flicked a few of my test sprays to keep the thread goin

baze, the best sticker is the throw.
    might as well just get out and paint
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>