Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 658 of 776 FirstFirst ... 158558608638648653654655656657658659660661662663668678708758 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,160 of 15520
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

youll only get like one order dude i tried to order agen and they called my house sayin no
    It started out as fun. We had fun. Did many things. Explored all kind of places in the city. We tagged. We bombed.. But most of all we got fame...It was fun while it lasted.But now it all went down the drain. I lost most women i loved. Iy caused deaths to many friends and partners. Just to paint a train -Fuzz

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

u only signed up for the 1 shipment account.... still don know what slaps 2 order

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no they said if im not shipping with dhl they cant supply me cuz i told them i use the lables for ebay and its the 8.5 by 11s
    It started out as fun. We had fun. Did many things. Explored all kind of places in the city. We tagged. We bombed.. But most of all we got fame...It was fun while it lasted.But now it all went down the drain. I lost most women i loved. Iy caused deaths to many friends and partners. Just to paint a train -Fuzz

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

..dhl labels on ebay packages... i signed up an im on the order page what do i order

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

don know... but im on the order page an i don know what 2 order...no webship corporate labels or waybill sleeves...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hopefully you guys, boz and extinct,are working on simples before you get a hold of any slaps. unless you have a decent character.
    Fuck off.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh i got the webship corpos

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

um i have 700 usps slaps on my dresser

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

umm unless you have a character you shouldnt be putting your letters on them.
    Fuck off.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have 2 actulley

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    hopefully you guys, boz and extinct,are working on simples before you get a hold of any slaps. unless you have a decent character.
    that word is key.
    Fuck off.

hahahahahahahaha i wanna see...badly...hahahahahahaha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well at least im not spraying shitty throws and tryin charaters with no can controll stickers usually last a week tops

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

but if theyre bad why are you wasting them? its just as bad. the public still has to see it.
    Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by iamBoZ96 View Post
    well at least im not spraying shitty throws and tryin charaters with no can controll stickers usually last a week tops
    ?? wondering how you know...??

and leaks believe me theyr bad..boz is bad and not the gangster bad simply the bad bad

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mine arnt half bad tho

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by lord_plankton View Post
    ?? wondering how you know...??
    about?

i dont know..felt like you meant me
    just post em up..so we can see

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my cam broke

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

...simples... cant find corpo web... an i got a character...dinosaur yah!