Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 702 of 777 FirstFirst ... 202602652682692697698699700701702703704705706707712722752 ... LastLast
Results 14,021 to 14,040 of 15528
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Appreciatin it Psys!!!! Thats sick to hear. I actually got your first pack you sent me in the mail yesterday, it came super late, dono why. Atleast it wasn't a goner! Don't know if you've sent out that big pack yet, but pm your addy, since ill probably be getting two of your packs now, Im gonna send you another.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

PS Wzrd, your stuffs alright, i like what you're going for, you should thicken it up though a bit, its way too thin, especially since your into that fine detail, it'll give you more space to fuck around with. but yeah focus more on your portion and sizing before you worry about the detail

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I still dont see the sperm thing, although I suppose maybe i'll look into that if general concensus agrees my magical hats look more like people seed
    as for the thicker lines that's no problem easy to do in photoshop, I was thinking they looked a little too thin myself

edit: random question, i'm a lefty and it seriously fucks with my ability to do clean work with markers. Anyone else have this problem? if so any suggestions to combat it?
    Last edited by CanadaBomber; 05-08-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSYS View Post
    Dammit.... forgot to mention earlier that I just did a trade with a dude who lives in Madrid, Spain... along with a bunch of my slaps, I enclosed slaps from Z3BRA, DANK, NESO, LYFER, KBK and AIKO. So, all you guys (and girl) will be up in Madrid, Spain in Europe! I told him to post up some flicks when he gets my envelope.... holla at'cha boy.
    Fuck yeah, if I see some of those, I swear I'll go over them haha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i swear ill hafta straight kick yar ass pov
    wiz dont photoshop that shit, just write fatter, fuck that fine tip

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@wizard im a lefty as well, my hand always smudges decos. i have to turn the paper away from where im pulling from, its a pain in the ass. i've trained myself to draw with the paper horizontal instead of vertical, try that out when your coloring your outlines.

@psys thanks man! its always funny to run into your shit on flickr when you've never even been there. im gonna get a PO box soon for this art exchange im trying to set up, when everythings set in stone ill give that addy out so i can slap up peeps in NJ.

question for psys, kbk is my crew but everytime i get tagged in photos people think my tags KBK? does it actually outshine my tag/ do you think i should write kbk smaller?
    bombing is a poor mans game, if you live above the poverty line we hatin!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Im a lefty too my trick is start at the furthest letter/point to the right and work your way left
    Only Fuck Fat Bitches Crew !!

Name:  photo (17).jpg
Views: 103
Size:  192.5 KB
    @PSYS got your pack! thanks homie. Sending yours out today.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by HipsterPunks
    @psys thanks man! its always funny to run into your shit on flickr when you've never even been there. im gonna get a PO box soon for this art exchange im trying to set up, when everythings set in stone ill give that addy out so i can slap up peeps in NJ.

question for psys, kbk is my crew but everytime i get tagged in photos people think my tags KBK? does it actually outshine my tag/ do you think i should write kbk smaller?
    Man, that's a great question... here's my thought. Pretty sure I knew your tag in the back of my mind... but for some reason, KBK stands out... not your tag. Probably because your tag is an actual "word"... know what I'm sayin'? It's, like.... I don't think KBK necessarily "outshines" your tag... but it definitely stands out more, at least in my feable little mind. Hahaha. I dunno if that makes sense or not.
    PM me if you're looking to trade or cop sum stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by inpho_211 View Post
    fact:my mom's not a whore..she just wanted me to look like 6 of her closest friends..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreZombies View Post
    @PSYS got your pack! thanks homie. Sending yours out today.
    Man, I was wonderin' what happened to that "IS YER DIAPER FULL?" slap.... hahahaha. Looks like you were the lucky one. I was gonna slap that one up on the diaper changing station in the mall. hahahahahaha.

fact:my mom's not a whore..she just wanted me to look like 6 of her closest friends..

Quote Originally Posted by PSYS View Post
    Man, I was wonderin' what happened to that "IS YER DIAPER FULL?" slap.... hahahaha. Looks like you were the lucky one. I was gonna slap that one up on the diaper changing station in the mall. hahahahahaha.
    just tag that because stickers in bathrooms = gone in seconds

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

has anyone heard of using clear spray paint to make your skickers more durable. so either spary one the sticker before or after you put it up. i also just got some clear krylon (with out the 360 cap and im using a nyfat) and i am wondering if i should spray my old slaps or is it not worth it.
    edit:
    i just tried spraying some finished slaps and it made all the ink run and smear so it ruined it. i dont know how it will work with already stuck ones but i dont think it will be any difrent.
    Last edited by dmgraff; 05-09-2012 at 01:04 AM.
    Optik : DMA
    Everything I post is somebody else's work. I have never been involved in any vandalism or destruction of property, and I assume no responsibility for what my posts may say.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@Z3BRA lol my zip code is 95965 it will prob still reach me though

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stupid question but how do i get the usps that are side by side for collabs and stuff?

Name:  jfk stencil.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  7.2 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by dmgraff View Post
    has anyone heard of using clear spray paint to make your skickers more durable. so either spary one the sticker before or after you put it up. i also just got some clear krylon (with out the 360 cap and im using a nyfat) and i am wondering if i should spray my old slaps or is it not worth it.
    edit:
    i just tried spraying some finished slaps and it made all the ink run and smear so it ruined it. i dont know how it will work with already stuck ones but i dont think it will be any difrent.
    That's pretty common, actually. Most dudes feel like it's just a sticker though and putting that much work into it simply isn't worth it. It's totally up to you though. If I spent an hour or two on a sticker like some dudes actually do... I'd definitely wanna protect it as best as I could. But for me, personally, that's simply not my style. I'm spending 3-5 MINUTES... maybe 7-8 depending upon character, quote, etc, etc.... but definitely no more than that. I want my stickers clean and simple. I'm definitely not spraying them with lacquer or clearcoat. It's just not worth it to me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

[QUOTE=GooberOne;1796143]stupid question but how do i get the usps that are side by side for collabs and stuff?

Stick them together? hurr duurrrrrrrrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlocke View Post
    I tagged a bus seat yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by GooberOne View Post
    stupid question but how do i get the usps that are side by side for collabs and stuff?

Name:  jfk stencil.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  7.2 KB
    Just overlap them on eachother but keep the backs on

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  Skeesloth.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  75.8 KB

Sticker I made. Printed off a little shitty, the red and black mixed so it's kind of a mess but they're still good enough to put up.
    I used to post under "IronyATB"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

meh
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlocke View Post
    I tagged a bus seat yesterday.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hit me up for trades, I'm getting biz markie
    Last edited by aiko; 05-09-2012 at 04:50 PM. Reason: sideways