Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 89 of 777 FirstFirst ... 396979848586878889909192939499109139189589 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 15530

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

why not.
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

makes it look messy and takes attention away from the throw, but w/e ur choice.
    Peace, Unity, Love, and Havin fun!-Afrika Bambaataa
    Every day in life is a gift, that's why we call it the present.
    uNiVeRsAL zuLu nATioN

word^
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

yeah i like the first red throw on the bottom (the se one) the e looks good but instead of the handies to the side color i the background or something leave the ebk on top though that dont look bad all in all a nice dark background would make that throw look a lil better in my opinion
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:blACK\'>BAPER-L.I.</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

word i feel ya thanks for the feedback
    i got like 20,000 more stickers so ill take that into consideration
    thanks.
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

First Sticker I&#39;ve Ever Done
    [I Couldn&#39;t Find The Good Sticks In The Post Office <_< ]

.:iGsUP Krew&#33;:.
    <span style=\'font-family:Arial\'>Reppin The Field, OH</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Giving all my old stickers away for some painted backgrounds. Some stickers are even from when I first started, I&#39;m just trying to get rid of these. So if any one is interested in sending me painted background blanks, for these and some of my new stickers i&#39;ll be glad to trade.

lemme see them
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

***** you can&#39;t see them its a surprise.

some i didnt take flicks off, and you will get some of my new shit. The more painted blanks you send me the more new shit i will send you.

well ***** i wanna know if its worth it before i use a bunch of paint and pay for shipping and get a bunch of crap. make it no longer a suprise and show me a pic
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Bay Area is the ish

i will consider it.
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Bay Area is the ish

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by AoAssis@Sep 25 2006, 11:39 PM

some i didnt take flicks off, and you will get some of my new shit. The more painted blanks you send me the more new shit i will send you.
    If any one else is up for this, i will take the first person.

first stickers.

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Sep 25 2006, 02:30 AM

I found a flick of one of my old stencils from over a year ago on an techno site. DJ Matt K reppin one of my shitty old tags :lol: The stencil says "Everybody needs family y"all- Mos Def" And has a family of rubber duckies below it.

Same stencil, different wall.
    dude&#33; is that art alley? form here??
    hahhahaha
    thats fuckin dope.
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'> DOA*Gone Crazy Status*427kings</span></span></span>

AoAssis Posted on Oct 12 2006, 09:55 PM
    You fuckin string bean mother fucker, comin in here with your 6&#39;3 status with those long lanky pipes you call arms.

dire that shit is hot&#33;
    and thats some chill shit with that techno bizneech
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Bay Area is the ish

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

pretty neat stickers.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Okay so I wanna give stenciling a try but I dunno where to cut I got some nice kinda thing stiff cardboard but I drew this on paper.. I firgued for the teeth I cut out the white bits but like the rest.. I tried I just got a blank thing lol forget the NIL I just put it there no reason and it was just a quick shitty drawing I plan to make it an evil looking smile Any advice..? Also I live in Australia you can get stickers from post office or news agents..?
    EDIT: Like could you save it in paint and like circle where I don&#39;t cut or go to cut thanks.

y0

Hey Nil if you don&#39;t have cardboard do what I did. I put masking tape or clear tape on top of the paper for 1 or 2 layers and cut it out. As long as you get paint on the tape the paper will stay straight. Also the more you paint it the stiffer the stencil gets for long lasting stencilin&#39;. B)
    &quot;I spit so nice I take advantage of me&quot; -Wale&#33;&#33;&#33;
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(ANTIC Oct 14 2004, 07:59 PM) </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(DaNk onE @ Sep 15 2004, 04:50 AM)
    TH3 G1RL 1N TH3 F1R5T P1C 1Z H3LLA H0TT&#33;&#33;* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

numbers are not letters </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I got good carboard I said that must of read wrong or I posted wrong or whatever. I stole heaps from school of the back of those note pads some of those are good then I found some nice not to thick or thin stiff cardboard. I am saving that one &#39;til i get good enough
    y0

btw work on the can

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero