Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Have you ever caught someone bombing?

Hey.. thought it would be nice to know if you have ever caught someone bombing...and if u have what did he/she do or say???

yes, thats how I met my crew.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yea. That's how I met my mentor. Caught a glimpse of him at a spot and waited till he was done. Been great friends ever since

Hahaha once i caught my buddy bombing, so i thought it would be funny to mess with him, so iwas like, in my deepest voice,"EY! THE FUCK YOU DOING CUZ?" But instead of answering, dude just starting running the opposite way. So i had to call him on his cell, and i said "hey, come back and finish your throwie you pussy."
    He hasnt forgiven me yet.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Numbah-19 View Post
    Hahaha once i caught my buddy bombing, so i thought it would be funny to mess with him, so iwas like, in my deepest voice,"EY! THE FUCK YOU DOING CUZ?" But instead of answering, dude just starting running the opposite way. So i had to call him on his cell, and i said "hey, come back and finish your throwie you pussy."
    Classic.

Every writer i've met except for two have been while they were tagging.
    ...And one of those two i met while I was tagging.
    The other tagged my skateboard to tell me his name.

Not down here, but back home, i met lits of ppl that way, it was more lax up there, daytime peicing and shit, kinda miss it, but dont mis -40C

thats NICE!!!!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Always thought that would be the funniest shit in the world

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that is hilarious

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"have you ever caught someone bombing?" No, but I did catch someone taking a shit in public once

toopski

never caught someone bombing nah i know about 30 people have caught me bombing tho usually just randoms and 1-2 cops never another writer tho i always contact people when i go out to paint if they gonna come

I saw my friend hitting a bus years back, he was the one who ended up getting me into graff after that.

Saw a dude downtown. I was throwing up stickers, and heard that familiar sound....looked over and he was hitting the wall of a building across the street.

where's back home????

Down by these train tracks some guy was bombing and me and my friend yelled at him as a joke, and he sprinted away and left all of his stuff there, so we took it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

there's a big long wall going past the highway... kinda, anyway me and ma mate were walking past the fence that blocks the wall and we found 2 guys, one with a duffle bag, and we yelled some and they gave us the finger and jumped the wall. some nice pieces up there should get some pics.
    Mo-Town bombers PM me

Quote Originally Posted by drewskii2088 View Post
    Down by these train tracks some guy was bombing and me and my friend yelled at him as a joke, and he sprinted away and left all of his stuff there, so we took it.
    nice
    ive never caught someone but if i ever do i would make the shit in their pants

i saw em and arrested they asses

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I doubt I ever will in my stupid town. I know there's only two other really active taggers in my area, I hope I bump into one of them.

If somebody every caught me I wouldn't be one to leave all my stuff and run.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by simplyme View Post
    ive never caught someone but if i ever do i would make the shit in their pants
    wtf thats messed up you sick