Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ribcage speaks truth

i hope all hipster street fags get caught by a real writer

fuck art fags

Actually i was fucking around with a new throwup dumbshit. and its not a fact its your oppinion. And whya re you so obsessed with my age. All i can say is im defanatly out of highschool.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Leary View Post
    First things first, cool story bro. Seccond thing is your pathetic get the fuck off bombing science. Your a 41 year old wannabe. You have no say in what graffiti is or isnt. Please shut up before you destroy your cred even more. Go shoot your mother and get your god damn inheritance pussy.
    ooo throwie stencil? good for you. Out of highschool? Well you dont represent your "age" very well. Thats why im curious. this ^^^ seems like something a child in middle school would say.

Ribcage if you must know my background i've been writing on and off for 4 years and only picked up stencils for shits and giggles about 2 months ago. So to answer your question no not a stencil throwie you twat. As for your critique of my age i dont think its the place of a 41 year old to be calling people a faggot and such. To me it seems that you are the one who argues like a little middle schooler.

To be honest I hate seeing stencils. No skill, it's like tracing something you've drawn, over and over.

Also almost all of them are bit images.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Leary View Post
    Ribcage if you must know my background i've been writing on and off for 4 years and only picked up stencils for shits and giggles about 2 months ago. So to answer your question no not a stencil throwie you twat. As for your critique of my age i dont think its the place of a 41 year old to be calling people a faggot and such. To me it seems that you are the one who argues like a little middle schooler.
    lmao, some people are just not very bright...

haha i wanted to tell his dumbass

this is just asking for a battle

the home of brown ale and shit weather....where people think gettin pissed IS big n IS clever
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

IMPORTANT UPDATE!
    whilst stencils are still undeniably gay........this is pretty fuckin funnyName:  1792.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  63.0 KB
    hold ya can up n stand up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahahaha ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Personally, i use stencils and i do free hand..sometimes i even do both on one piece..the thing is that if you stencil you should make it original. i sketch a piece on a manilla folder and cut it out with a hobby knife.. stencils thart are the artist own creation are cool but the stuff with copying something off of google is lamee, i have seen several throw ups by diff dudes that have the same stencil image...be original and make your own image,,

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Stencil work is just like bombing, theres the good stuff, and theres toy shit. Anyone who hates on them is either jealous because they think that stenciling is cheaper and easier ups than what they're doing(which may or may not be true depending on the circumstance), or are simply closed minded. That being said, if your stencil isn't big or complex enough that you consider the need to wheatpaste it, it's probably some lame shit.
    .add some arrows and stars.
    .put plenty of dot3 in that ink.
    .bathrooms are the best ups.
    .and bombing science knows best.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I tend to like stencils, you can go to either somewhere busy, slap it up, spray then get on your way. id the stencil is of monkey holding a bannah it has no point and i agree that they are pointless but if you put one in a place where people can relate to it, i.e. a eyeball with the lettering i see you near a tolite or near a cctv it can be a amuseing piece that catchs the eye, i think old graff artists done tend tolike them and ar stuck in old roots but people will always ave there thoughts over them, in all i love them myself. Unknown !!!
    Companys slapping there products on every billboard, car, train and street are the ones who vandalise people and there wallets

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I've only used stencils on side walks. Cut out the bottom of a paper bag, make the stencil, and tape it to the bottom of the new paper bag. I'll bend down to "look at my bag", spray it real quick, and walk on lol

stencils are always street art in my opinion
    never grafff
    -mined over matter

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when stencils are done well and hand drawn, they're nice. Stencils are good for putting stuff up in places where you need to do it fast. Personally, i really like stencils for that reason.