Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Air Brush!

bigbonba' you can get them 4 $5 at harbor freight

airbrushes are amazing.... i love mine i got two....do shirts for ppl but it does take alota practice but also alot of maitnence....i know. got one for my bday n my dad gave me his... if u know how to do them u can make mad money quick n next u know ur airbrush is paid off for.
    graffiti is a FUN crime
    you only have one life, but if you live it right, once is enough!

i been airbrushin for a while....i guess once you get the control down like a can, you can airbrush almost anything really, i got into it way before i started writing...got a snap-on since i could make payments on it n shit, but its super nice...i've had soooooooo many offers to do custom airbrush work its rediculous, but i guess thats cuz im in the collision industry....
    i remember one time this guy got so fuckin confused i ended up tellin him fuck off....he wanted me to do shit all over his bike, and re-clear it for like 50$ i was like...hells no.
    Herbal LOVE

Off the record - Hieroglyphics

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i aint actually tried em but there are these airbrushes that are quite similar to cans coz u can adjust the nib to how thick u want it so it minimises the finger controle. il post the link where to get them when i find it.

NEKEL1 AKA NOOK
    SCI ODC BC LLC

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I love Airbrushes used the for about 4 years. Shitty ones but i was getting pretty good at em. there ill for blackbooks backrounds, details. .. i love them.
    BIC the Buff Isn't a Concern BIC

my mom airbrushes and i make graffiti designs for her to put on shirts

my mom airbrushes and i make graffiti designs for her to put on shirts