Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1828333435363738

america the land of the free smh

One night I was running back to my mates house along an empty highway. It was 3am and it was just after a bomb and a robbery me and 2 of my mates did. Cops pulled me over, I'm 15 but I said I was 16 and I just said I was out for a morning run (LOL). Good thing I left everything with my mates who I caught up with an hour later. Close call

I would tell them i'm just clearing my head or something

i was looking for my cat because it ran out of my house.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i was on a rely bad shrooms trip and woke up here

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just say am comeing home from your wifes/gf house she loves it when your on nights
    FUCK THE POLICE
    --------- Rush ---------

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber4life View Post
    One night I was running back to my mates house along an empty highway. It was 3am and it was just after a bomb and a robbery me and 2 of my mates did. Cops pulled me over, I'm 15 but I said I was 16 and I just said I was out for a morning run (LOL). Good thing I left everything with my mates who I caught up with an hour later. Close call
    homie I wouldn't put it out there that u did a robbery lol if someone called the cops they could trace your shit all the way back to your computer & bust u. not sayin i'm gonna do it i'm just lookin out for a fellow artist

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I was coming back from a bombing run at about 3:00 in the morning, when these two cops pulled up with their sirens. They get out flaslight in my face, "Whats your business being out this late". I'm freaking out a little bit, I've got $45 worth of new paint in my bag and a black book and dont want to lose them. "I was gonna stay the night at my GF's house, we were watching a movie and about to go to sleep when her parents got home. I had to jump out the window", meanwhile you can hear the paint clunking around in my bag. The two cops ate that shit up "Alright then son, have a safe night". its easier to be nice to em than to act like a jackass and get searched for no reason, then get your paint confiscated and end up having to explain to the rest of your crew how you lost their shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cider View Post
    I was coming back from a bombing run at about 3:00 in the morning, when these two cops pulled up with their sirens. They get out flaslight in my face, "Whats your business being out this late". I'm freaking out a little bit, I've got $45 worth of new paint in my bag and a black book and dont want to lose them. "I was gonna stay the night at my GF's house, we were watching a movie and about to go to sleep when her parents got home. I had to jump out the window", meanwhile you can hear the paint clunking around in my bag. The two cops ate that shit up "Alright then son, have a safe night". its easier to be nice to em than to act like a jackass and get searched for no reason, then get your paint confiscated and end up having to explain to the rest of your crew how you lost their shit.
    see I like you. most people just act like total jackasses to the cops & they get shitted on. if you're nice & u just bullshit your way through it they'll eat that shit up. it's not rocket science.

Really..if it's a guy cop.just say..me an my girl fighting..im walking away to calm down..simple bro...he know how it is..then u have a good excuse to not have ur ID on you (if it dumb ass didn't)haha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Theres a reason i always bring dohnuts on bombing runs... But seriously, be chill with them and they wont fuck with you.
    The wonderful thing about tiggers...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think the best is like. i got ina fight with my paps, and i to blow off some steam i went out to walk.
    just dont CLUTCH ON YOUR BAG,\

i just say im coming back from my girlfriend house, trick is to be very, very nice and not give them a reason to be able to search your bag or pockets

Tell him that you are walking home from a party

Cops do what they want, they'll search you illegally, and say they saw you painting if you have any on you. Had this happen, had to go to court and shit. nofun.

give them none. you dont need to tell the police anything. the only way you'll ever get busted and have any consequences is if the police physically say you in action. unless of course there was a witness that called the police and they are there to id you. but if you live in ny its illegal to carry paint so you're screwed if they search you anyway. but I've been stopped and searched a few times every time tried to get me to admit i was writing harassed me and stole my paint. if you dont incriminate yourself you're golden. know your rights. typically when I'm out i try to just look like I'm on my way home from the bar anyway. so it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall-uk View Post
    just say am comeing home from your wifes/gf house she loves it when your on nights
    FUCK THE POLICE
    Basically, this. Say you're on your way home from banging his girl. Cop will forget all about that bag of paint on you, truth!