Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Whats are the consequences if your caught posting up slaps?

how would you get caught posting slaps?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stickers you can get charged with bill posting and or malicious vandalism or whatever they call vandalism charges in your city.
    also, making graffiti is a charge in some areas with high amounts of graffiti, so they could probly throw that in too if you live in a big city.
    and destruction of public property....

but to answer the question posed by the thread title, here you go:

reasons for a cop to pull a gun on you:

1. youre not a cop, and there is a cop nearby
    2. you are a cop, but not in your uniform, and there is a cop nearby
    3. you are breathing

cops do what they want, when they want. argue if you want, but basically they do whatever they please.
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hell yea cops do what they want. They walk/drive around like their shit dont stink. If ya think about it, the police is just like a government funded mexican gang. super quik to get there homeboys/other cops for their battles, n all that stupid shit. fuck the gotdamn cops. I know for a fact that SLC cops are assholes like no other. they waste no time in assaulting your ass. even if you comply with everything n try to go the easy route. I seen a fuckin pig toss around and bruise up my mom. got her for child neglect just cuz my lil sister when across the street in our apartments with her friend at 10 30 at night. fuckin idiots. FUCK THOSE GOTDAMN KKKOPZ KILL EM ALL!!!!!! or just run, thats a good idea too.
    Still reppin that place with the meth addicts & mormons.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Tom k does make a valid point. the only reason i was in the academy is because they make firefighters do a quarter of police academy so we treaat em nicer.
    Cincinnati Firm. Top notch. Best in the states.

They've pulled a gun on me before just for runnin lol they didnt shoot though and the second time they pulled a gun I was face down with my hands behind my back gettin roped ***** that shit sucked on a fuckin rooftop might I add.

cops aint exactly agent smith jus crack em in the nose or take out theyre legs n run like hell ,cos u get a head start if u disable em
    ill put summin here later

Banned
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

heres a reson ur names moltow

who cares if a cop pulls a gun? I'm still not stopping for him. They aren't gonna shoot you.

run like hell.....or if you dont have a chance, dont run....take it and let them know you were wrong....trust me, if you get on their good side they won't fuck you so hard...unless your an immature punk and act like an idiot....just be as white as you can be....

Best solution DONT GET FUCKIN CAUGHT
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Arial\'>Step One</span> - <span style=\'color:yellow\'>Toys R Us Crew (TRU)</span>

<span style=\'colorrange\'>throw-ups like a bolemic cheerleader</span></span>

Does anyone else have pigs with tazers? They use those if you run here.

in cases someone around here ever tought about pulling this kind of stunt...

a lot of police uses specialy designed holdster that use i dont fuckin know what kind of device but basically the gun needs to be pulled straight up to pull out of the holdster so you can&#39;t steal his gun pop him, steal his car roll down to his house and fuck his wife... unless he&#39;s using a leather holdster or unless you pull it straight up&#33;

the one im talking about are made out of plastic, i saw some tests on em and they&#39;re quite efficient&#33;
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Fish View Post
    just because you can't read it doesn't make it good.

1st time i tagged wit some1 else that dumbfuck was acting all tuff and shit.so we go to a trainyard and we were paintin and we got caght by some guard pigs.so they told us to get on tha ground and as soon as the said that the kid startd runin an 1 of them chasd his ass down an like takld him.the other dumbass pig pionts his gun at me like im gunna fuckin run.3rd time i was ever caght.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

over here the undercovers are the only ones wit guns and the detectives
    An Ireland Unfree shall never be at peace

"Our revenge will be the laughter of our children."-Bobby Sands.

"We must see our present fight right through to the end . Generations will continue to meet the same fate unless the perennial oppressor “Britain- is removed for she will unashamedly and mercilessly continue to maintain her occupation and economic exploitation of Eire until judgement day if she is not halted and ejected" Bobby Sands

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no cops round here got guns or tazers but they got night sticks n pepper spray if a cop or hero spots me i run like fuk and hide sumwere for a while then garden hop home works for me
    im currently procrastinating on making a new sig for myself ...wait a minute why the fuck you reading this get your arse of the PC and go paint son or get stoned whatever ...i don&#39;t care
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>HIone NTB</span></span></span>

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>PM me if u from bradford england</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

are they allowed pepper spray minors?

"We must see our present fight right through to the end . Generations will continue to meet the same fate unless the perennial oppressor “Britain- is removed for she will unashamedly and mercilessly continue to maintain her occupation and economic exploitation of Eire until judgement day if she is not halted and ejected" Bobby Sands

dude never fight a cop if ur in a corner just giv in or there are a ton of excuses, ive seen someone around here who actually got caught in the act, and he just said he was passing by picked up a couple of things and just was seein if it worked, i was like what a shitty excuse, and he got out of it, if u try to fiht a cop no matter what ur a fucking retard, unless you have a mask and u just take ur gat out and shoot him in the dome, ur still a retard but everything will be a.o.k. beside the fact ull have 40 cops down there in a second =D, close this

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i agree close this plus running is still risky so use an excuse
    LOCKDOWN
    lock 4

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Wilt Posted on Sep 10 2006, 05:45 AM
    are they allowed pepper spray minors?
    i dont know im 12
    LOCKDOWN
    lock 4

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Over here the coppers dont have pepper spray but they still hit you a smack of their bats