Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Reasons For A Cop To Pull A Gun On You?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by AKalien, Feb 28, 2006.

Share This Page

1. AKalien

AKalien Senior Member

Would you?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
  2. Dens_One

Dens_One Senior Member

You wanna fight with the cops? You are a fucking stupid hick. Graffiti is like the Matrix... If you see a cop, you do what we do, you run. (Unless you think you are "The One") Oh yeah and Cops can draw and fire if they feel their life is in danger, or if you pose an immediate threat to anybody else. This usually means you have to be armed, but if you are going to assault a cop, even without a weapon, he may shoot you. I know I would.
    P.S. Stop playing so much "Getting Up" . That shit is starting to affect your brain, kid.

3. WIZDUM

WIZDUM Senior Member

Or taze the living shit out of you.

4. Dens_One

Dens_One Senior Member

You'll get caugt anyway, you may as well go peacefully and get a good lawyer. A vandalism charge is much easier to plea down than Assaulting a police officer.

5. textathief

textathief Senior Member

how bout u all try not getting caught??

6. cess!

cess! Elite Member

haha what??
    your saying this like as if cops are gunna beat the shit outta you for no reason, and your considering fighting a few..first off there probly gunna kick your ass, and second, fighting a cop isnt smart anyways bucause the chances are you probbbly wont get away

7. Massa_Emo

Massa_Emo New Member

Hey he is right it's kinda stupid to fight a cop but, if you do spray him in the eyes, but always remeber he has a gun and probably some pepper spray so you better off running it's alot smarter

8. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

In brazil the garuds there have m1a1grand rifles from like, fucking WWII bolt action rifles and shit.
    And they will shoot you on sight because there people steal anything off the freights to just pawn off or sell to make some cash for there family.
    But here, in america, It takes alot for a cop to pull a gun on you, But i know for a god damn fact it dosent take much for the night stick to come out.
    Just act like a little bitch when you get arrested, I dont give them shit, but im just like, Yeah man im sorry i was completely aware of me breaking the law, but i did it anyway and i was wrong.
    Just be civil.
    And if your trying to fight cops, dont. You cant win in the long run.

9. good

good Senior Member

yes they will my freind got tazed for runin from th cops his shit was fucked up i kept ruin but my boy was back there twitchin and shit

10. force

force Senior Member

11. El Namoso del Famouso con queso

El Namoso del Famouso con queso Senior Member

vandal squad pulled thier guns on me ans said dont run or ill shoot. thos of us that ran got away and thos that stayed got booked.

12. Russkie_Bomber

Russkie_Bomber Member

Ya they wont shot unless they feel ther in danger but ill prob pepper spray or tazer. and why the fuck whod you wann fight the cops man??? RUN BITCH RUUUN!!

13. Russkie_Bomber

Russkie_Bomber Member

[QUOTE ]In brazil the garuds there have m1a1grand rifles from like, fucking WWII bolt action rifles and shit.
    And they will shoot you on sight because there people steal anything off the freights to just pawn off or sell to make some cash for there family.

ya fucked up i read bout that shit in some mag about graff in brazil

14. MacDreRIP11104

MacDreRIP11104 Senior Member

It actually depends on where you live.... Cus here in portland.... cops kill people for ffun... for instance... Balck man pulls a left hand turn at a yellow light kind of sharp and . the cop pulls him over.... the guy didnt know he was being pulled over so he unbuckles his seat belt cus he was going to get his kid some candy.... BLOP BLOP BLOP BLOP BLOP BLOP.... shot and killed him for unbuckling his seatbelt.... another incident like that happened but i dont know the whole story but the guy just got pulled over and all i know is he got shot and killed because they "think" hes pulling a gun out...... P-town cops.. are hella racsist and hella ruthless... but i dont think youd get shot at for pushing him..... i dont even think hed shoot if punched him in the face..

15. SKET_ONE

SKET_ONE Member

the reason why they pull a gun on you is becuase you pulled a "can" on them.

16. MacDreRIP11104

They wouldnt shoot you for pulling a can on them theyd shoot you for pulling anything out cus they tell you to freeze dont move and you go to grab something they think your strapped blop blop blop another nigga dead

17. SKET_ONE

SKET_ONE Member

hahaaa ^^

so all you gotta do is drop your ass on tha pavement.

18. MacDreRIP11104

Either that or run like hell... but ALWAYS remember you can NOT run faster than a Motorola

19. WIZDUM

WIZDUM Senior Member

Dont worry if you run and they shoot you atleast once you have the high chance of not dieing, then you can sue the city for getting shot just for running with no threat and use that money for more paint :D

20. streak!

streak! Senior Member

im from p-town also and the cops here arent that bad. not the ones ive seen. hey,wat do u write?