Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hookah Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JetBlack, Feb 28, 2006.

Share This Page

1. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

Just wondering if anyone out there hits up the hooka. Ive been smokin since like 16, and still goin to this day. I have 2 hookas right now, and Im lookin to buy a nice 1 hose ice chamber hooka. Plus, theres a lot of new hooka bars opening up around these parts, so I usually hit those up when Im not smokin at my house or at a homies. Post pics of your hookas or post flavor mixes youve tried and liked. Me and my friends smoke hooka like 5 times a week and live by it, just wonderin if anyone else out there is the same.

As far as good flavors go:
    Mint-Vanilla is fuckin bomb if theyre good brands
    Cherry-Coconut, fahker cherry is best
    Passion Fruit-Grape-Nectar, a local lounges special, if you can get those flavors that shit is fuckin BOMB.

Also if you have any tips it would be appreciated. Like do you put milk, wine, liquor, ice or juice in your vase? What kinds of combos with juice and flavor? If I know Im going to smoke, I usually throw my vase in the freezer for like an hour, you get a really smooth, refreshing smoke. Especially if your smoking something with mint.

2. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

this is gonna get closed real quick i bet

wut the hell is a hooka anyway?

3. JFresh

JFresh Member

yeah yo hookah is so good. I'm down with apple and a little Turkish coffee on the side. mad good

4. Jugga

Jugga Elite Member

I recently started hitting up hookah bars...
    they're real chill...

peach/melon is real good...

and I tried cherry/mint...
    weird combo, but, how can you go wrong with that...

melon is probably my favorite, so far...
    apple is pretty good too...

I don't have my own hookah, but I'll be getting one soon....

5. STONES ONES

STONES ONES Senior Member

hooka bars are fun as fuck to go with some boys. but im not as into it ass you.

6. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

Cherry Mint sounds good. I should try that. Ive had some really good melon too. The one thing about getting your own hooka though, is dont let people borrow it. I mean if they can be trusted fine, but every time I leave my hooka at a friends they either broke something, lost something, smoked all my flavors, used up all my coal, whatever. Just a little advice. I had one of my old hookas run over by my friends fucking car. And another one, some assholes smoked bud out of it. Oh, dont ever smoke bud out of your hooka. It will completely fuck it up and it wont ever taste right again. However, if you have an extra hooka and like bud, the two make a dope combo.

7. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

nope, this thread stays

i got a 4-hose and i love it. my favorite flavor is mango sheisha

8. JFresh

JFresh Member

peach is a little sweet for me, but it's still good. I wanna try some flavors that aren't fruity. Has anyone tried jasmine?

9. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

nobody explained to me what a hooka is it sounds good?

10. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

oh, scratch that

rose is definitely my favorite, dear god.

11. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

pretty much a bong kiddo.

12. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

Jasmine blows. If you dont want fruity, stick with triple apple or mixed fruit, something simple. Actually both of those together is really good. Hey Foe, do you get good hits on your 4 hose? More hoses usually means theres less suction. But they do have multiple hose hookas with ball bearing so that you still get a good pull.

13. JFresh

JFresh Member

Yeah what he said ^. But instead of lighting the tabacco, you put tinfoil over it and burn these coals on top which burn the tabacco very slowly.

14. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

i get that much but like melon? do you just smoke a melon in a bong or something im confused???? :blink:

15. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

Its like a water pipe, you put your tobacco into a bowl on the top and then put coal on top of the bowl. The smoke goes down into the vase and then threw the hose. They have every flavor you can think of. cherry, grape, watermelon, you name it. Just look it up, itll make more sense if u see a picture.

16. JFresh

JFresh Member

Has anyone tried those flavors like Pina Colada or Cola? They sound weird....

17. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

ooo ok thats wierd it has flavors and shit thats cool though have to try it sometime

18. koper

koper Banned

Man i love sheesha.
    I lived in the middle east for a year, and all i did when i was there was smoke sheesha. Authentic, arabic sheesha, the most amazing flavour i've ever had.

Grape. Thats all you need to remember
    grape is the BEST flavour hands down.

[Broken External Image]:http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/3161/pict00242uk.jpg

19. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

Yeah I always have a bucket of Grape no matter what. You know whats good shit, theres a flavor called 5 star, and basically its like cotton candy flavor. You guys should try it out, it goes well with almost any flavor.

20. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

works fine for me. it takes a lot of suckin to get started, but you get that with any hookah. it's pretty much the same as any single-hose i've smoked. i got a buddy with a fucking 8-hose. it's HUGE. it gets lousy suction, but DAYUM