Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 59 of 923 FirstFirst ... 9394954555657585960616263646979109159559 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 18450

Thread: Markers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Nah no blood, but is'int there a chemical that can make bodily fluids apear even through paint? That'd be cool to tag some spot that becomes a murder scene and the dead dude shot the guy that killed him and blood got on the wall but he wiped it off and stumbled away... Yeah well I'm high as hell...

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

/&#092; lol

how do you make a marker out of a tic tac box?

im guessing you just take of the top and full it with whatever and stuff some chalkboard erase in the top. use hot glue around the edges to seal it and make a ghetto cap for it

put tape around the eraser nib first though where your gonna glue it or its going to go rock hard and wont let much paint/ink through
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

Originally posted by Jandro@Jan 18 2005, 10:20 PM
    http://sharpie.com/sanford/consumer/sharpi...lproducts.jhtml

For making stickers, should I get paint markers or the ones at the top?

Also, please, if you have deco markers, do this: get the bullet, fine, and extra fine tip markers, make a line on a paper, get a ruler and tell me the width of each one. I really need this info, because I dont know wich one to get. Thanks&#33;
    as far as stickers yeah decos, i dont like em in blackbooks cuz they seep through the pages, i use prismas for my b-book

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>close u fool damn always hating on a ***** thats havin things huh ? that is all the u lil bitches do fucken bitches
    - meaz1
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Where were you the day hip hop died?......

2 q?&#39;s. Can you like hollow out a marker like dry erase and fill er up? and second will a dry erase board eraser felt shit work.?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

willing to trade packs of prismas for any paint markers such as decos, painters markers or painty&#39;s. etc..
    Who the fuck are you?

should i use ink or paint? what do you guys prefer? where can i pick up inks, stationary stores?

for markers, i suggest ink. but for mops def use paint. you can get ink at alot of places but if your gonna buy it at a store i suggest looking for pilot ink

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mopsaint and ink
    home mad markers:ink
    blackbooks: prismas

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by PANIC&#33;FUP_MORE...@Jan 19 2005, 03:17 PM
    nooooooo
    decos are truly great for stickers, but so are sharpies and there cheaper&#33; why waste such a good marker on books and stickers when u can use it for getting up? man yeah dont get me wrong decos are great for stickers, but there so expensive and are so good, its just stupid and wasteful to use them on stickers, fuck stickers dude, if u can tag, tag...but stickers should always be your last choice for bombing, and get the worst..i just use pens and sharpies, maybe highlighters for some flashiness on stickers...i dont see the point in wasting such great paint markers on stickers, that are gonna get ripped down anyway
    people acctualy pay for decos?

:huh:

Whats the difference between a mop and a marker?

im guessing jandro will pay for the decos, and if you ever check out the prices, its damn expensive..like 4.29 for 1 marker around me
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

Originally posted by Chooch@Jan 20 2005, 03:13 PM
    Whats the difference between a mop and a marker?
    a mop is bigger. and usually homemade without a valve system.

yeah, paint for mops because it flows through better, since paint is generally thicker...ink also works in mops, but i wouldnt suggest putting paint into a markers, unless its like 3/4 thinner, 1/4 paint lol
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

anyone got any info on pilots?
    i just picked one up and im wondering if theres anything i should know about them or anything like that. i know panic will have some stuff to asy, thats his fav marker XD

black pilot supercolors are very nice.

don&#39;t need to do anything to them.

nice, hahaha i asked the fucking guy who was working the register if they had the rfill ink for them and he said it didnt exist bacause those markers arent refillable. it says refillable on the gddamn marker

haha, yeah there is supercolor refill ink... it comes in kinda smallish bottles (the one on my desk kinda has ink over the label but i think it says 30ml) for about &#036;3 CDN.... the black pilot supercolor ink is really good, almost as good as the marsh t-grade dye type black ink. at one point i was considering ordering marsh again but i decided why bother when i can just get the pilot ink locally...