Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 707 of 923 FirstFirst ... 207607657687697702703704705706707708709710711712717727757807 ... LastLast
Results 14,121 to 14,140 of 18450

Thread: Markers

  1. #14121

    Default

    can you put motor oil in kiwi's?
    I didn't do any of this. everything i've ever said was a lie.

  2. #14122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMR View Post
    dominicks?
    walgreens?
    cvs?
    nice a drippy quite sexy but i ment in Canadialand

  3. #14123
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    chicago (773)
    Posts
    49
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wpgtags View Post
    nice a drippy quite sexy but i ment in Canadialand
    website that might help.
    www.google.com
    heard of it?
    [-_-]
    Quote Originally Posted by BadUncing69 View Post
    dip your dick in some ink and then smears it on the wall
    RIP waster12
    RIP solve

  4. #14124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mopin dopin mike View Post
    can you put motor oil in kiwi's?
    you can pretty much put anything in kiwis...though i've never heard of motor oil...hell i don't ever look at this thread so go ahead


    did DED change their mop nibs?
    i just got me a new ded mop and i have to press down on it to get the ink to flow
    but with my old ded mop i can just hold it upside down and squeeze then it will flow.
    Last edited by AEROSOL_FEEN; 07-11-2008 at 02:35 AM.
    .HI.State.Of.Mind.

  5. #14125

    Default

    sounds just like the flow regulator is still in the nib, pop it out
    First Off You Know What It Is If You Heard Drake
    Making Ho's Wobble Like A Bridge In An Earthquake

  6. #14126

    Default

    well it's in my old DED also and it works different...
    .HI.State.Of.Mind.

  7. #14127

    Default

    ne 1 no where 2 find just the steel tips for the krink mopps online??
    fuck da police

  8. #14128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brave little taoster View Post
    ne 1 no where 2 find just the steel tips for the krink mopps online??
    ITS ONLY 2 pages back! READ!!!

  9. #14129

    Default

    yo i just picked up a dozen of the OT mops, theyre fuckin tiny man! i keep hearin that the AP replacement nibs will fit on em but they seem way too small ppl keep sayin that theyre the same size as the krink mops but i really dont think they are nebody like tried em out for sure and got em to fit?
    ThreeOhOneEightOhToo

  10. #14130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TRITE View Post
    yo i just picked up a dozen of the OT mops, theyre fuckin tiny man! i keep hearin that the AP replacement nibs will fit on em but they seem way too small ppl keep sayin that theyre the same size as the krink mops but i really dont think they are nebody like tried em out for sure and got em to fit?
    OT=oriental? if so yes they are exactly the same and yeah they are tiny



  11. #14131

    Default

    yea dude, i never bought any of the krink mops but they always looked way bigger on the fuckin youtube reviews or whatever, imean its all good, mops a mop as long as i can get new nibs for em, but dayum! yo and i pulled the flow regulator outta em and the fuckin felt sits like way below the rim of the nib, can u still get em drippy if u leave it in? cuz at least with it in the felt is pushed out a lil so it looks like itll make fuckin contact with the wall yakno
    ThreeOhOneEightOhToo

  12. #14132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TRITE View Post
    yea dude, i never bought any of the krink mops but they always looked way bigger on the fuckin youtube reviews or whatever, imean its all good, mops a mop as long as i can get new nibs for em, but dayum! yo and i pulled the flow regulator outta em and the fuckin felt sits like way below the rim of the nib, can u still get em drippy if u leave it in? cuz at least with it in the felt is pushed out a lil so it looks like itll make fuckin contact with the wall yakno
    yeah i know what u mean i had the same thing happen with a windo writer but i jus thot of a good idea just take some really porous sponge (biig holes and such) rip alil peice of and super glu it behind it since its holes are big ink will flow thru and it will keep ur nib up
    among other things

  13. #14133

    Default

    yo I just picked up an OTR .60

    I thought it was going to be mad drippy and i was kind let down

    i opened it and its got one of the penis things the kiwi's have, which im assuming is a valve to regulate the flow.

    anyone try taking that shit out? or will it be too messy
    617hit me up

  14. #14134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    where goths dont bath
    Posts
    262
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    the bug bite sticks nib can be put on the k60 i believe
    LIFE AINT FAIR DONT PLAY FAIR
    Bring da Ruckus
    PM if you from (KR)acworth ga
    HAZRD
    Quote Originally Posted by hazetheone View Post
    omg rambooooooooo so phresh
    holy shit

  15. #14135

    Default

    do anyone know were to get the oriental mops?

  16. #14136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    588
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ....look through the thread. there is link a couple threads back or look in the ink recipes thread.

  17. #14137

    Default

    yo anybody know where to buy mini wides? my cousin had one of the old school ones and it got the phattest lookin caligraphy lines but i cant find a place to pick em up at all, ive made em myself but they never seem to be as good.

    oh and for the dude asking about the OT mops here:

    http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/br...+Bingo+Bottles

    while i agree that you should look around before opening ur mouth, i too am cripplingly (not a word) lazy
    ThreeOhOneEightOhToo

  18. #14138

    Default

    yo maso..how are those dykem mops?
    id be down to trade somthin for one or 2

  19. #14139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by its all good till the cops come View Post
    yo maso..how are those dykem mops?
    id be down to trade somthin for one or 2
    the dykem ink alone sucks, but it's a good additive stainer to your inks.

  20. #14140

    Default

    aiight so im posting this mostly because i found it while im at work and i have no way to send it to myself, but ive found the spot to buy just the krink ball point nibs, they fit on the OT bodys and theyre like 1.45 a piece, voila:

    http://www.traceypackaging.com/catal...showprevnext=1

    your all welcome.
    ThreeOhOneEightOhToo


 

Similar Threads

  1. What Are The Best Markers
    By oneshokid in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 427
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 05:39 AM
  2. Otr Markers
    By KaRkUs in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 1085
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 01:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top