Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 885 of 923 FirstFirst ... 385785835865875880881882883884885886887888889890895905 ... LastLast
Results 17,681 to 17,700 of 18445

Thread: Markers

I've bought a couple "good" markers and they are super streaky. I just would like to know if there is just a solid, non streaky, beast of a marker.

Does anyone know of any?
    Fuck.

my current blender...
    im not digging the blending tho
    im using it on prismas, sharpies, crayola decos
    should i try a diff brand or diff strat?
    "Austin Wells stated the books will be burned, the books will stay there...The letters have left the page!"- Rammellzee(style warz)

"I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four."-Joel Rosenberg

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default Markers

Why do people tell kids not to sniff markers, and then factories make scented markers? Doesn't that go against the whole point?
    Pro Cleanse
    Forex Trading

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by CrustOner View Post
    Kiwi Shoe Polish mop. cheers.
    only thing that needs to be said in here thank you

will black marsh and garvey mix work in a pilot?

i dont want to try it and fuck up the whole marker
    Kaz onee

lifes a bitch but god forbid the bitch divorce me ill be flooded with ice so hell fire cant scorch me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Both ink.. I would assume so. But I'm not 100% sure on that.
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

yea cause unoe marsh is kinda thick so i dont know if it would flow threw the pilot
    Kaz onee

lifes a bitch but god forbid the bitch divorce me ill be flooded with ice so hell fire cant scorch me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if you thin it down like 2/3 garvey and 1/3 marsh

should be thin enough to run through a pilot

if it's still too thick, thin it down some more

edit: i need that 6mm montana

drool drool

PM me for slap in the face trades

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    how about i post a picture of my moldy asshole
    then when you get disgusted i'll just say chill it's not your asshole

This goes a little off-topic, because this thread mostly covers shit for bombing. But I wanted to ask how to not fuck up your paint markers etc. used for blackbook/canvas work. The thing is that every time I do a canvas, I fuck some of the markers up, and it's quite a waste of money.. the tip gets covered with wet paint and "clogs".. so no paint comes out from the marker. Is there a trick, like letting the marker tip sit in a paint thinner for a while or something? (sounds logical though lol) If I would wait for all the paint to try, it wouldn't be a problem .. but most of the times, i don't have the patients, especially when I want to get some finer details down, but the overall things is still wet (previously covered with spray paint or some other media)..

And for the big drips guy, just make a shoepolish mop, or any other mop.. I think most of that shit drips the same, you should get those little krink type mops everywhere, if you're from the states.

Default Different marker question....

ok i havent done any graffiti in over 15 years, yes that makes me an old man in some of your eyes lol.

I am looking to buy some decent markers , in my area i have the choice between Copic Ciao's, Prisms, Letraset's and the Touch sets.

Money wise the letrasets are the best deal but i havent seen maky people on here gabbin about them so i dont have any feedback to use as a reason to buy. copics are a bit on the high end and i would rather not spend that much for something i still consider a hobby.

without throwing out the "Crayola or Sharpie" responses i am looking for which ones people think blend best and lay down evenly without showing overlaps on fills

thanks for any serious replies

Boom

prismas are what ive been working with as far as the blending and i suck ass at it, been trying countless techs n still not satisfied...other markers i use work decently tho...take that into consideration
    "Austin Wells stated the books will be burned, the books will stay there...The letters have left the page!"- Rammellzee(style warz)

"I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four."-Joel Rosenberg

thanks for the quick input.
    when your doing your blending how are you going about it?
    something similar to thils tutorial? ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyVRzZZZQ ) seems the speed of swapping colors and keeping the paper wet give the best results from most things i see. i am looking to pull off smooth gradient fills and color transitions within my pieces. and need to learn the techniques as when i dropped out of the game last time i was using colored pencils with fine line pens for outlines.. oh my how things have changed over the years lol

Default ok made the investment

cracked out for a 36 set of copic ciao's should be here by monday. hopefully ya
    will see a few things from me over in the toy forum next week till i get my flow back..somehow i dont think my old assed style will float on here for long so i am gonna have to learn a few new tricks along the way.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how much did that 36 set cost? i use OTR graphics and my set was $75... i know copics are expensive as shit... u can find my set hereREPLACE the ******** with a r t p r i m o ...

and as for blending colors, its really the paper that matters from what i heard in the tickz ms battle... his shit looks super clean and he said this...

Quote Originally Posted by tickz View Post

Phat2- you asked what media I was using, its the usual- promarkers and paint marker to highlight. montana 94 for the sky. What I find makes a massive difference is using paper made for markers, the non bleed stuff- I use copic marker pad,about 5 (7 dollars) a pad, the pens dont bleed,you can add layer after layer,highly recommended,you can use 1 colour to shade by just adding layers- the bode lizard is one pen colour. And it dosent run your pens out so quick- all good!
    Last edited by Zookyook; 05-18-2010 at 10:49 AM.

funny enough i got mine off ebay, 20.00 for 36,set c, 2 of them were used once and the lady thought they put out too much ink for what she wanted. i do have to say they make a huge difference in coloring shit in. nice when the markers ya use dont leave inconsistent lines every place a marker happens to overlap.
    since i got that set i went back to ebay and ordered another 20 different colors to round out my set , those i had to get 1 by 1 for 1.80 each with free shipping.
    i still have alot to do to get to use them right but its a pleasure to use something decent for a change and just to see a nice result.

also just got 2 copic marker pads today 11.50 for the pair delivered

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sounds good man post some pics of that shit i wanna see what the pads look like if theyre like thicker almost foam or what?? ive never seen that shit... but sounds like next time i want markers im ebayin it! hah i got fucked over with my set

well i started with these.....hangs head in shame lol

and these

those i bought at a thrift shop about 3 weeks ago when i decided to start writing again.

total waste of money (good they were cheap lol)

these are the ones i scored off ebay

ton of difference for coloring.

i have a few other tidbits i have collected in the past 2 weeks

surprisingly the bic markers arent bad

havent tried these out yet as i just got em today

quick inspection....

paper is babys ass smooth
    feels even thinner than the paper in my other budget sketch book.
    almost similar to copy paper in weight

i am gonna take a few days to toy around with it and see what difference it makes.
    since i am not in this for the wall,train bombing scene all i need is good materials and a ton of practice to suit my needs.

i will throw up a pic once the rest of my copics come in

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

verrr niiiice!!! i want copics so effin bad... i have pics of all my shit in the inventory thread... and is that a whiteout pen? i was thinking those would be good for highlights but the one i got was just too thick and glopped all over the place

yep they call em tip ex over here, but its a fairly fine white out tip.
    honestly i will probably dump that and just grab a small tube of acrylic white from a hobby shop/ craft store and a liner brush. can get a finer line and a bit more control than the flow from the tip ex

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i had a set of molotow one4alls... u can paint over black with white with those... really opaque, and u can get fineline tips for them too, but im outta paint and ive been using my decos for highlights... if u flip the nib around one end is thinner and they work pretty good for ultra thin shit