Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 914 of 923 FirstFirst ... 414814864894904909910911912913914915916917918919 ... LastLast
Results 18,261 to 18,280 of 18445

Thread: Markers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Stay away from otr and grab a burner marker

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

whats wrong with otr? i had a couple of markers nd i enjoyed

i stocked on KRINK K-71 n K-51
    quite dope markers, ifind they become a lil sticky drying. there a bitch when they come on my arms
    i'll be faymos one day;

Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Man everything about otr is tight, except for when you refill it twenty+ times and the seal becomes loose so it blows up every time you try n open it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

20? time for a new marker bro,
    i get the empty ones where you refill it from the bottom, not from the nib- less mess. but then again, i get them refilled by someone elses sick ink
    i'll be faymos one day;

Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.

barish

the otr htb is ok. the ink doesnt fade easily. i have an 06 landy running in the sun and oyu can still read it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i heard junobo isnt good?
    i'll be faymos one day;

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    deoderant mop:

get one of those roll on deoderant containers and a screwdriver, put the screw driver in between the ball and the outside and move it around the the ball and then pop the ball out. empty out what ever's in there and use a hair dryer or a cloth to dry the inside. pull off a stirp of felt froma chalk board earaser and make sure it fits nicely in the top. fill the container with your choice of ink and put the earaser nib on. put it against an upright surface and squeeze lightly untill the nib becomes nice and juice with ink. go and destroy shit!
    that sounds dope....

QUESTION: MY O.T.R. MINI COLD SWEAT LEAKS. ive tried teflon tape,electrical tape, ducttape, cleaning it...any ideas to seal the pocketpump? mabee alcahol based inks are too thin..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

try some thicker ink maybe or maybe try putting some seranrap or how ever its spealt heavily around the screw off thing, then surround it with tape....sounds like a retarted idea hahah..or just try other shit over then seran rap if it doesnt help. you should just consider getting another marker..molotow burners r real good and dont leak..theres other good markers out tehre too though obviously

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Burners are great, I'm using a Montana black marker right now and they're dope, no streaks and it doesn't leak, ink based..

Edit: alcohol based, whoops.
    JUST BOMB IT.

double ended glue marker/pen you can get them at target or walmart empty it and rinse it out fill it with 3/4 paint and 1/4 peroxide works great and is usally a household item and cheaper than paint thinner

liquid paper correction pen/any other white out pen works great (for the most part)
    Yes, they are not very permanent. But they are great little things just to have in your pockets.
    You can get a nice discount at most places that carry them too.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fghfdfg

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bingo dobbers work pretty well. just make sure u replace the nib on it tho b/c the shizety ones they have on there tear up in just a few tags.

get one of those smaller waterbottles (they usually make them for kids) they're perfect for one hand, easy to control. all you have to do is fill it up, plug the tip with felt, and screw the lid back on for travel. they can get messy if you squeeze too hard, so be careful.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when i bought a 2 litter alcohol can for my ink the shopkeeper gave me that look...

he prob thought you were gonna drink it ahahah

fuck it just buy some empty mops or some other empty markers from a graff website. they're relatively cheap anyway

I found this out today if you have a broad line deco that is streaking or seems to be dry then pull out the nib turn it over (dont worry no paint will come out) then put the nib back in and push it down a few times and it should be good again.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^the same goes with butt plugs