Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 307 of 922 FirstFirst ... 207257287297302303304305306307308309310311312317327357407807 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,140 of 18439

Thread: Markers

Originally posted by Hyphy+Apr 7 2007, 10:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hyphy @ Apr 7 2007, 10:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-alive@Apr 7 2007, 10:05 PM
    honestly, at ur level, i dont think it really matters. and GODDAMNIT NEVER SAY THE WORD TAGGING. WRITING WRITING WRITING WRITING.

if u dont have paint, y dont u get some?
    well im still a toy and all i do is tags...so tagging.

and i dont know which paint is good for kiwis....can ink be used in kiwis? [/b][/quote]
    yeah if you ca get shoe polish empty some shoe polish out and add some post office ink works a treat with very nice drips
    The above post is 100% false and should not be taken seriously, it is a lie.

Bored Of Your Average.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how the fuck do u get the tip off a pilot, like to refill it, ive tried twisting it, twisting it with pliers, then i was about to pull the nib off and i realized wtf i was doin, so could someone tell me how to get the fuckin thing off
    IDEAL.ONE

twist it the opposite direction as you normally would.

there&#39;s an arrow on the cap that tells you which way to turn.

^^^^^^^OWN3D&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Haha that is pretty amusing&#33;
    The above post is 100% false and should not be taken seriously, it is a lie.

Bored Of Your Average.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i havent been owned at all, hes talkin about how to take a cap off im talkin about how to refill it
    IDEAL.ONE

u do need to take the cap off b4 u refill it

DEE DEE DEE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol true but i already know how to do that
    IDEAL.ONE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so i rak one of these today cuz i seen a step bi step thing on it but i cant find it now

but i remember the one that he had was refillable and this one isnt i was just wondering if so one could give my advive on how to fill this up with my own ink
    peace
    hit me up for anything and I mean anything
    AIM-dos2uno1cinco5
    MSN-dos2uno1cinco5@hotmail.com

yo i just refilled mine, and i made a mess at first, but i figured it out.

mine was a zig posterman, but it looked similar.

what i did was heated it with a lighter near where it joins together, and theres threads (at least on mine) and maybe yours, and then got a grippy pad for opening bottles, and just quickly grabbed it while it was hot and broke the glue seal.

oh yeah, the threads are backwards, to tighten it, turn it counterclockwise, and to losen, mine was clockwise.

all pump markers refill the same way, twist it counter clockwise, it IS refillable.
    Rest In Power Geordie Sutherland, AKA CasrONE

1/18/92 - 6/2/07

We miss you homie

Originally posted by e_vol@Apr 9 2007, 10:02 PM

what i did was heated it with a lighter near where it joins together, and theres threads (at least on mine) and maybe yours, and then got a grippy pad for opening bottles, and just quickly grabbed it while it was hot and broke the glue seal.

oh yeah, the threads are backwards, to tighten it, turn it counterclockwise, and to losen, mine was clockwise.
    you had to heat it to take it off? with both of the ones i had, i just unscrewed them.

Originally posted by renegade185+Apr 9 2007, 11:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (renegade185 @ Apr 9 2007, 11:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-e_vol@Apr 9 2007, 10:02 PM

you had to heat it to take it off? with both of the ones i had, i just unscrewed them. [/b][/quote]
    yea, u dont need to heat it, i racke dthat same exact one about a month ago, jus twist it clockwise to open vice versa

yooo san fran writers holla back

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ESKE one@Apr 9 2007, 09:59 PM
    so i rak one of these today cuz i seen a step bi step thing on it but i cant find it now

but i remember the one that he had was refillable and this one isnt i was just wondering if so one could give my advive on how to fill this up with my own ink
    peace
    i had one of those. they are horrible IMO because all the glue up in the nib.
    the 916.
    Quote Originally Posted by umop 3pisdn View Post
    do any of you tag fags have station wagons?
    RIP Waste

The cup is saluted to you.

BS Mountaineers: G-Fat, Skribl666, Nero

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

naw they work wonders.you just gotta take the glue out before pumping it.best free marker
    IM BACK BITCH!

DGTEAMSHIT.

R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ESKE one@Apr 9 2007, 09:59 PM

peace
    where u get this from?
    SEYAR ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by C-SONE View Post
    Y'know the best thing would be like you do a full burner with ya chick sitting there then when ya finish you hold her up against the wall and root her on ya piece.

michaels

yooo san fran writers holla back

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah I also just emptied one out, it had one of those wide nibs, I got it at Archivers.

leeho glue pens look exactly the same and are dope for free mini markers. just twist the bitch open with a bit of effort and clean out that glue shit.
    &quot;Fuck breakfast at Tiffany&#39;s, I want Tiffany for breakfast&#33;&quot;

Originally posted by iwritebasic+Apr 9 2007, 11:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (iwritebasic @ Apr 9 2007, 11:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by renegade185@Apr 9 2007, 11:41 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-e_vol
    @Apr 9 2007, 10:02 PM

you had to heat it to take it off? with both of the ones i had, i just unscrewed them.
    yea, u dont need to heat it, i racke dthat same exact one about a month ago, jus twist it clockwise to open vice versa [/b][/quote]
    i probably didnt have to heat it, but i didnt kno that the righty/tighty lefty/loosey rules didnt apply, but i put some heat to it anyways, and it losened the glue up nice.