Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 557 of 923 FirstFirst ... 57457507537547552553554555556557558559560561562567577607657 ... LastLast
Results 11,121 to 11,140 of 18445

Thread: Markers

  1. #11121
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    PHOENIX,AZ
    Posts
    9
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    you dont make those you rack or buy them.

  2. #11122

    Default

    it takes a real hardass to talk shit on the internet. damn.
    STICKING FEATHERS IN YOUR ASS DOES NOT MAKE YOU A CHICKEN

  3. #11123

    Default

    lol almost the whole page is filled with junior members!lol and the kid that asked aabout the KIWI mop, kill yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by silentchaos14 View Post
    someone should bring me some medicine
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteUp View Post
    there isnt a cure for gingers
    hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by sketch3 View Post

    opps didnt know i had caps on, but ur still a douche in lower case

  4. #11124
    Rogue
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kausone View Post
    it takes a real hardass to talk shit on the internet. damn.
    They are a hardass for telling the truth?

    Please

  5. #11125
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Montreal, bitch.
    Posts
    75
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekimboi1 View Post
    lol almost the whole page is filled with junior members!lol and the kid that asked aabout the KIWI mop, kill yourself!
    Yo dude, stfu. I don't give a fuck if my question sounded toyish, how do u think i'm gonna learn if I don't ask questions?
    I hate haters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Church View Post
    hey homies. I write extreme graffiti with paint cans illegally on walls. Any NYC writers wanna hit me up so we can illegally write extreme graffiti with paint cans on walls? I write fuckcops. Ya you guys are right, cops are wack! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by ASEN View Post
    I make the lady at my dep practice her french cuz i make her articulate when she talks to me.

  6. #11126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolque? View Post
    Yo dude, stfu. I don't give a fuck if my question sounded toyish, how do u think i'm gonna learn if I don't ask questions?
    experiment maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by BizerkIZ View Post
    if i was touched by sk8ter6 i would orgasm instantly
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    sk8ter6's mix was a little pimped out with some shit most kids don't use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olick View Post
    i still keep forgetting your black hahah jp. im mexican so im alowed to say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by inpho_211 View Post
    i didn't even know they bombed over there..wait i knew they bombed over there i just didn't know they tagged over there..ha..

  7. #11127
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Montreal, bitch.
    Posts
    75
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magerloke5 View Post
    you dont make those you rack or buy them.
    but ive read that the nibs suck. how to make a good one?
    I hate haters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Church View Post
    hey homies. I write extreme graffiti with paint cans illegally on walls. Any NYC writers wanna hit me up so we can illegally write extreme graffiti with paint cans on walls? I write fuckcops. Ya you guys are right, cops are wack! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by ASEN View Post
    I make the lady at my dep practice her french cuz i make her articulate when she talks to me.

  8. #11128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolque? View Post
    Yo dude, stfu. I don't give a fuck if my question sounded toyish, how do u think i'm gonna learn if I don't ask questions?
    im not gonna clog up a thread again but your a fucking toy who doesnt know how to fuck make/use/find a KIWI, go to FIRST FUCKING PAGE OF THE STEP BI STEP THREAD... you fucking faggot...
    Last edited by ekimboi1; 12-22-2007 at 10:14 AM. Reason: wrong thread, toys got me heated!
    Quote Originally Posted by silentchaos14 View Post
    someone should bring me some medicine
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteUp View Post
    there isnt a cure for gingers
    hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by sketch3 View Post

    opps didnt know i had caps on, but ur still a douche in lower case

  9. #11129
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Montreal, bitch.
    Posts
    75
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sk8er6 View Post
    experiment maybe?
    yeah sure and waste lots of cash trying to get something good.
    I hate haters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Church View Post
    hey homies. I write extreme graffiti with paint cans illegally on walls. Any NYC writers wanna hit me up so we can illegally write extreme graffiti with paint cans on walls? I write fuckcops. Ya you guys are right, cops are wack! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by ASEN View Post
    I make the lady at my dep practice her french cuz i make her articulate when she talks to me.

  10. #11130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolque? View Post
    yeah sure and waste lots of cash trying to get something good.
    you PAY for this shit? your dumber than i thought...

    and if you did, you could get them for $0.50 at some dollar stores. and if thats still too steep for you, maybe you should ask mom for more alowance son.
    Quote Originally Posted by BizerkIZ View Post
    if i was touched by sk8ter6 i would orgasm instantly
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    sk8ter6's mix was a little pimped out with some shit most kids don't use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olick View Post
    i still keep forgetting your black hahah jp. im mexican so im alowed to say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by inpho_211 View Post
    i didn't even know they bombed over there..wait i knew they bombed over there i just didn't know they tagged over there..ha..

  11. #11131
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Montreal, bitch.
    Posts
    75
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekimboi1 View Post
    im not gonna clog up a thread again but your a fucking toy who doesnt know how to fuck make/use/find a KIWI, go to FIRST FUCKING PAGE OF THE STEP BI STEP THREAD... you fucking faggot...
    that has to be one of the most retarded thing i've ever came across. how am i suppose to know how this forum if i just joined. jeez be a lil tolerant for toys(yes i know i'm one). if you don't want to help ppl, just don't hate....
    I hate haters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Church View Post
    hey homies. I write extreme graffiti with paint cans illegally on walls. Any NYC writers wanna hit me up so we can illegally write extreme graffiti with paint cans on walls? I write fuckcops. Ya you guys are right, cops are wack! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by ASEN View Post
    I make the lady at my dep practice her french cuz i make her articulate when she talks to me.

  12. #11132

    Default

    maybe we should just stop responding.

    www.****artltd.com

    give **** your money, he'll take care of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BizerkIZ View Post
    if i was touched by sk8ter6 i would orgasm instantly
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    sk8ter6's mix was a little pimped out with some shit most kids don't use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olick View Post
    i still keep forgetting your black hahah jp. im mexican so im alowed to say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by inpho_211 View Post
    i didn't even know they bombed over there..wait i knew they bombed over there i just didn't know they tagged over there..ha..

  13. #11133
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Montreal, bitch.
    Posts
    75
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sk8er6 View Post
    you PAY for this shit? your dumber than i thought...

    and if you did, you could get them for $0.50 at some dollar stores. and if thats still too steep for you, maybe you should ask mom for more alowance son.
    yeah stores in my area are all equipped with cams and stuff
    I hate haters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Church View Post
    hey homies. I write extreme graffiti with paint cans illegally on walls. Any NYC writers wanna hit me up so we can illegally write extreme graffiti with paint cans on walls? I write fuckcops. Ya you guys are right, cops are wack! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by ASEN View Post
    I make the lady at my dep practice her french cuz i make her articulate when she talks to me.

  14. #11134

    Default

    alright
    1. get this


    2.take cap off


    3.pull out nib thingy


    4.take out penis thingy


    5.empty contents


    6.clean out nib


    6.put in your favorite ink and bam
    [/QUOTE]

    for loltoy, here that should help ya, im dont with tthis clown anymore problems pm me!
    (ps. this IS from the first page of the step bi step thread...)
    Quote Originally Posted by silentchaos14 View Post
    someone should bring me some medicine
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteUp View Post
    there isnt a cure for gingers
    hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by sketch3 View Post

    opps didnt know i had caps on, but ur still a douche in lower case

  15. #11135
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Montreal, bitch.
    Posts
    75
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekimboi1 View Post
    alright
    1. get this


    2.take cap off


    3.pull out nib thingy


    4.take out penis thingy


    5.empty contents


    6.clean out nib


    6.put in your favorite ink and bam
    for loltoy, here that should help ya, im dont with tthis clown anymore problems pm me!
    (ps. this IS from the first page of the step bi step thread...)[/QUOTE]

    i had found it alrdy...
    I hate haters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Church View Post
    hey homies. I write extreme graffiti with paint cans illegally on walls. Any NYC writers wanna hit me up so we can illegally write extreme graffiti with paint cans on walls? I write fuckcops. Ya you guys are right, cops are wack! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by ASEN View Post
    I make the lady at my dep practice her french cuz i make her articulate when she talks to me.

  16. #11136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    905
    Posts
    316
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolque? View Post
    thanks man, in the meantime i found this http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions...&union_id=6517

    should i keep the penis or not?
    i take it out if ur puttin gk in it but keep it cuz if u put real ink in it ull need it

  17. #11137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    ATLANTA,GA
    Posts
    1,079
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    yo that gamespot link brings back memories back when i use to be in that union.shit that was soo long ago
    ATLANTA,GA WRITERS PM ME

  18. #11138

    Default

    markal streakers? how iz dem?
    .HI.State.Of.Mind.

  19. #11139

    Default

    i fucking cant find one
    staples dont have them
    wtf
    FUCK YOU

  20. #11140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    905
    Posts
    316
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i got a black steaker n i wanna do the 2tone thing but i cant find ne more im thinkin about takin it out n then makin one n then doin it with those lol
    u guyz think it would work?


 

Similar Threads

  1. What Are The Best Markers
    By oneshokid in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 427
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 04:39 AM
  2. Otr Markers
    By KaRkUs in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 1085
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 12:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top