Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 57 of 923 FirstFirst ... 7374752535455565758596061626777107157557 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 18445

Thread: Markers

the pilot ones or the zig ones?

no like magnum44, cado and berol liquid and like thos silver shak up paint markers they even hav the marbel inside they are great and u can get um 4 like a buck i got 2 magnums today 4 $2.30 it awsome it they run out i can fuck with em and refillem and if i screw up its only a buck oh by the way does anyone know how 2 refill a 44mag cuz that could be handy 4 me thanx

they arent exactly refillable, but its possible. yank the nib out with pliers, put in some ink, shove nib back in. try it

sweet bets the hell out of 13dollar markers woohoo i win h34r:

where the fuck are markers 13bucks? if you really want a good cheap refillable marker, look into a pilot. theyre only like 4 bucks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

...i wouldnt pay 13 bucks for a marker, if you did then you deserve it...

i found this glue marker at target havent put ink in it yet but it looks just like a montana, i found a site for it,

marks
    dont be told what you want, dont be told what you need.

go to the bottom of that page and click on 16-25

i dont think you can buy them off the site but you can get them at target and maybe a wal-mart

i went to micheals today and jacked a zig glue marker nib isent like that though looks like it will work good and the pump system was easy to remove. i also stole a $60 dollar prismacolor set, get home only to realise they arent sharpend and i have no sharpener
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>loki, that is the most beautiful display of a verbal beating i have ever read. i literally have tears of laughter in my eyes </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    lokis just tearin into this kid </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Guess youll hafta steal a sharpener.

guys, i need a quik, really opaque, and unbuffable ink, what are your ideas for recipes?
    <span style=\'font-family:Optima\'><span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;bomb so much, you&#39;d think i&#39;m from iraq&quot;</span></span>

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:blue\'>F.O.B. CRU&#33; FOREVER OUT BOMBING&#33;</span></span></span>

lmfao
    i hope your kidding
    nothing is unbuffable, i dont know how much ive had to stress that...every single thing can be buffed, whether its being sprayed with water and scratched to getting sand blasted...ever ink and paint can be buffed&#33;
    your best bet is to rock a uni paint marker and a pilot
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

i wouldnt worry about buffability. id worry more aout opacity and quantity. id rather have a bucket full of nice opaque ink than a big gulp full of unbuffable ink

kiwi shoe polish bottle and mini deoderent stick bottles like testers or w/e work good also the face paint markers work good to

i would have to say the best mop i have made was out of a "shout stain remover" bottle with the little srubber thing no the top.
    squeez all the shout out and wash inside
    then fill with paint and put a small sock over the spikey things on the top and it works like mad.. the paint just goes into the sock and runs out and leaves mad srips i will get some pics in a bit
    RWG rawks we got

i have one of those bottles lying around in my basement

what is a good recipe for a really opaque ink?
    <span style=\'font-family:Optima\'><span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;bomb so much, you&#39;d think i&#39;m from iraq&quot;</span></span>

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:blue\'>F.O.B. CRU&#33; FOREVER OUT BOMBING&#33;</span></span></span>

read alot of the older pages in the Ink Recipes thread, and also search for the thread called The Ink Directory

yah, i kno everything can be buffed one way or another....i just need an ink that *hard* to buff....