Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 152 of 923 FirstFirst ... 52102132142147148149150151152153154155156157162172202252652 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 18441

Thread: Markers

Originally posted by \(SIN)/@Mar 5 2006, 12:06 PM
    s'all good

Does anybody know what the best marker on the BS store is for like outside stuff that doesn't drip and is reffilable, besides the Sakura Solids?
    Pilot's! duh.... and you can mod them to drip later on if you're tired of solid lines.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(jhap @ Mar 27 2005, 03:27 PM)
    Where do all of you playas get those bad ass mutha fucka stencils? If you make them, which i know some of you hatas do, tell the rest of us how.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(sIR204,Mar 4 2006, 09:34 PM)
    fuck i&#39;ll suck your dick for some paint. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>SMTXgraffin,Mar 4 2006, 09:?? PM
    PM me </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

^^lmao, anyone else suck dick for paint ?

&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination

I have no life, talk to me.

AIM: we1rdaustin
    yahoo: the_infamous_ legend

besides pilots, i already got some of them, im talkin about like which otr&#39;s and montanas dont drip
    I was the second person to post on page 2000 of the good afternoon thread, yay&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

and yes, its a nerf gun. that shits got a lazer on it
    ^^^^^^^
    Havoc411

(&#092;__/)
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

HTC&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Demod msfyt.....
    Bring back havik, and anyone else banned because of msfyts rampage...

none of them should
    unless you want them to
    just make a homemade when you learn how to make ink nothing beats them
    Sparkly

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 my homie)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>To: Mse (Crip Walkin Serbian)
    Address: Compton, Serbia</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by RoboaShi@Mar 5 2006, 10:32 AM
    tic tac box dude waht the fuck, more trouble than its worth.
    i agree more trouble then its worth besides it wouldnt hold that much ink and it would prolly leak like a bitch

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, &quot;All City Stars&quot;

i already know how to make homemades mse, and ghetto krink is what i use for ink, but all the homemades i make arent that refillable, like id have to rip off the chalkboard eraser i glue to whatever i make the mop out of, and your sure that the otr&#39;s don&#39;t drip, like i know the hard to buff does, but what about some of the other ones?
    I was the second person to post on page 2000 of the good afternoon thread, yay&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

^^^^^^^
    Havoc411

(&#092;__/)

Demod msfyt.....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by RoboaShi@Mar 5 2006, 10:40 AM

how muck ink do think you could fit in it? plus its made from the thinest plastic ever.

You said in that other thread that you cant get a marker in your hometown and your strapped for cash? So get your old permanent marker rip out the nib, pull out the inside part cut in down to about an inch. then jam that back in as a nib, little bit of glue and tape to hold it in place.

then cut a hole in the end, add the ink that you said you have and tape the hole shut.
    a made a tic tac marker was pretty decent would b good with better ink than i had the nib was nice n wide :blink:

just get an otr...hard to buffs dont drip also..the onyl one htat does is the flowmaster or whatever the fuck its called...and montanas suck, dont get one of those...id go otr they got osme dope oclors liek the apple green and raspberry pink
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

ok cool thanks, ill either get the mini or regular htb otr

^^^^^^^
    Havoc411

(&#092;__/)

Demod msfyt.....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

actually h2bs do drip

it&#39;s all a matter of how juiced the nib is

lol
    flowmaster
    flowmaster
    flowPEN
    test12.DWK

i just made a cool pocket sized pen i got a cd cleaner bottle a sock a cap to fit said bottle and sum spray paint i emptied the bottle sprayed paint inside used the sock as a nib and caped it all u can get sick drips with this crap

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dude i want to get a raspberry pink so bad but im broke o.0. blah..

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Originally posted by Nosypainter@Mar 7 2006, 02:43 AM
    If you&#39;re one of the graff ho&#39;s (meant in a respectable manner), we could trade raspberry pink for raspberry pink
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(jhap @ Mar 27 2005, 03:27 PM)
    Where do all of you playas get those bad ass mutha fucka stencils? If you make them, which i know some of you hatas do, tell the rest of us how.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(sIR204,Mar 4 2006, 09:34 PM)
    fuck i&#39;ll suck your dick for some paint. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>SMTXgraffin,Mar 4 2006, 09:?? PM

&#092;__/)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by SMTXgraffin+Mar 7 2006, 02:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SMTXgraffin @ Mar 7 2006, 02:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nosypainter@Mar 7 2006, 02:43 AM
    If you&#39;re one of the graff ho&#39;s (meant in a respectable manner), we could trade raspberry pink for raspberry pink [/b][/quote]
    *laughs and sticks tounge out* Honestly though everytime I got the cash to buy it it&#39;s out of stock T.T...

v-unity

ahh fuck, then if the h2b&#39;s drip, which otr on the bs shop doesnt drip for sure?

^^^^^^^
    Havoc411

(&#092;__/)

Demod msfyt.....

Originally posted by &#092;(SIN)/@Mar 7 2006, 06:34 AM
    ahh fuck, then if the h2b&#39;s drip, which otr on the bs shop doesnt drip for sure?
    Are you fucking retarded? OTR&#39;s drip when you pump the nib idiot.... they dont just drip everywhere if you write with them normally....

&#092;__/)

how am i suppose to know that when ive never bought/racked/borrowed/used an otr ever, and i dont want to waste the little money i can get on a marker that drips like hell, when i can just make one easily, so think before you speak "retard"

well if they only drip if you pump the nib then i guess im buying the regular h2b

^^^^^^^
    Havoc411

(&#092;__/)

Demod msfyt.....

Originally posted by &#092;(SIN)/@Mar 7 2006, 07:24 AM
    how am i suppose to know that when ive never bought/racked/borrowed/used an otr ever, and i dont want to waste the little money i can get on a marker that drips like hell, when i can just make one easily, so think before you speak "retard"

well if they only drip if you pump the nib then i guess im buying the regular h2b
    You&#39;ve just achieved making yourself look more retarded than you already are.... Maybe use some fucking common sense? It&#39;s funny that when I first baught an OTR I knew how they worked naturally.... Maybe you should read on http://flowpen.com and shut the fuck up. Don&#39;t talk shit to me it&#39;s not my fault you&#39;re a fucking idiot.

&#092;__/)

im not talking shit to you, nor starting it, and wow good for you that you automatically knew how to work it, thats you, not to mention that, but you knew it after you bought it, i have never even so much as touched an otr, and plus how am i suppose to think it doesnt drip when on the bs store it talks about how the h2b is "drippy, dirty, and flows like hell&#33;" or so?

^^^^^^^
    Havoc411

(&#092;__/)

Demod msfyt.....

Originally posted by &#092;(SIN)/@Mar 7 2006, 07:39 AM
    im not talking shit to you, nor starting it, and wow good for you that you automatically knew how to work it, thats you, not to mention that, but you knew it after you bought it, i have never even so much as touched an otr, and plus how am i suppose to think it doesnt drip when on the bs store it talks about how the h2b is "drippy, dirty, and flows like hell&#33;" or so?
    Don&#39;t even buy an OTR marker, just quit now.

&#092;__/)

ummmmmmmm..... no?

^^^^^^^
    Havoc411

(&#092;__/)

Demod msfyt.....