Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 157 of 923 FirstFirst ... 57107137147152153154155156157158159160161162167177207257657 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 18450

Thread: Markers

Originally posted by \(SIN)/@Mar 17 2006, 06:06 PM
    plus you dont need to sign your post with your name, we know who the fuck you are, it says your name in the top right corner
    i think ive seen this a few hundred times to... and its the left corner

i dont kno if this has been said/asked and if so sorry but does anyone have any already known modfications for one of those magnum sharpies
    <span style=\'color:blue\'>TONER</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>EBF Cru</span>

yo i got a sharpie paint pen but i wanna fill it with dif ink. but the cap is so fucking hard to get off, andyone know any ways to get it off? i tried heating than prying it off but that didnt work. please assist

*one if the magnum sharpie paints

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

try twisting it both ways
    writers in san francisco pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

are u tryin to refill then try twisting it both ways if one dont work
    cus they suppose to open by twisting to the left i think
    writers in san francisco pm me

what i mean its really tight/stuck and i need to know a way to untighten it and then unscrew it

i got that same one and i was wondering if anyone knew a good way to modify it what were u going to do to it

heres what i do.go to a hardware store or party store and rack some window chalk that will be your container.now mix some paint with thinner.take the tip off the container and pour in the paint.add a little marble close it up and wala u have a nice clean dripper marker.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

a nasty marker... buy a stamp pad inker , its a little bottel you use to refill stamp pads

its drippy like a mother fuck
    get the fuck up...simon says get the fuck up

i made a bunch of ghetto krink and rock it in a kiwi but i was wondering if i could put it in an old pilot...if so, should i take the cotton out or just leave it as is?
    My mom read Harold and the Purple Crayon to me when I was younger....this is my interpretation...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that shits the best
    u used to be able to get it from aus hip hop shops for 5 buks
    then the cops caught on now u can only get it from this office supply place in the sticks
    the best alternative now is the pilot ink which has half the amount for the same price i filled it whith that mop and its drippy as all fuck
    but if u can ever be botherd tryna find it its called blacktop

Originally posted by >x
    ,Mar 19 2006, 08:19 PM]what i mean its really tight/stuck and i need to know a way to untighten it and then unscrew it
    I don&#39;t know if those sharpies are the same design as a flowpen, but if they are, here&#39;s what you do...
    Take a pair of channel locks, (aka big pliers) and grab the square plastic part that the nib goes into. (highlighted by the arrow) Squeeze and turn. This is how I get mine open when paint dries up in the threads and they are impossile to twist the round part.
    I GET BUSY LIKE THE MALL THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING
    --ILL EAGLE

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you'd probably have to go on a suicide forum and ask how to do it.

my tic tac marker i made last night :P.
    very easy 2 make and nice drips.
    here how u make it:
    1 tic tac container
    1 choice of ur ink or ink u like 2 use
    1 piece of felt, i used a bit off a dressing gown rope thing u tie around ur self

ok here how u make it: grab the dressing gown rope or wateva u want 2 use as a nib and make sure it fits tight into the bit wer ur tic tacs come out of. take off the litttle bit that ur close wen u dont eat ur tic tacs :P and place ur nib in ther :P
    pour ur ink into the empty bit. replace cap and tada a new marker :P

PS dont carry in pocket as it might leak
    u can also try taping around it so it wont leak &#33;
    AUSTRALIAN WRITERS PM ME!
    RIP Bingo aka adam king
    RIP FUSIN. ill miss you bro

Dens One- that sharpie is all metal around the nib nothing pulls of but the nib i dont think theres any other way to open it....

yea i found that out. thats too bad

that is how you refill it though, you pull out the nib and pour some ink into that hole
    I was the second person to post on page 2000 of the good afternoon thread, yay&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

and yes, its a nerf gun. that shits got a lazer on it
    ^^^^^^^
    Havoc411

(&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

HTC&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Demod msfyt.....
    Bring back havik, and anyone else banned because of msfyts rampage...

Originally posted by Dens_One+Mar 20 2006, 12:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dens_One @ Mar 20 2006, 12:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin->x
    ,Mar 19 2006, 08:19 PM]what i mean its really tight/stuck and i need to know a way to untighten it and then unscrew it
    I don&#39;t know if those sharpies are the same design as a flowpen, but if they are, here&#39;s what you do...
    Take a pair of channel locks, (aka big pliers) and grab the square plastic part that the nib goes into. (highlighted by the arrow) Squeeze and turn. This is how I get mine open when paint dries up in the threads and they are impossile to twist the round part.
    [/b][/quote]
    once you get it off... clean it and then apply some teflon tape (used in plumbing) it will decrease the flowpenpissonyoulikehell factor a little and it will be way easyer to untighten it next time...
    h34r:
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Fish View Post
    just because you can't read it doesn't make it good.

Originally posted by Grey Goose@Mar 16 2006, 02:40 AM
    bingo markers work nice. just empty out the ink, wash out and refill with your favorite shit. you can control drips by squeezing the bottle. plus if you get stopped by cops you just tell them you and your girl play bingo on thursday nights
    <_< maybe you should try to avoid cops instead...
    and if you get busted don&#39;t try this one out...
    welll give it a try maybe they&#39;lll think your funny and let you go :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Fish View Post
    just because you can't read it doesn't make it good.