Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 314 of 923 FirstFirst ... 214264294304309310311312313314315316317318319324334364414814 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,280 of 18450

Thread: Markers

what about getting one of those soft nibs would paint work then

i had a gold Uni, i flared the tip and got some nice thick, easily controlled drippy lines... when it ran out i unscrewed it, cleaned it out, and filled it with KRink... but then the pump and shit wouldn't screw back on tightly to the carcass, but a few wraps of duct tape fixed it good... works really good now for drips or even flat lines

didnt really think to take the mixing ball out, so next time i do it im going to remove it, since KR doesn't need anything as heavy duty as a mixing ball to mix it, just one simple shake and its good

wat can of etch should i use i know stupid ques but i want to know im plannin on using gloves i know what it can do

Rogue

Originally posted by nuf1@Apr 19 2007, 04:43 PM
    wat can of etch should i use i know stupid ques but i want to know im plannin on using gloves i know what it can do
    3/4 etch bath
    1/4 etch cream

thanks ro. anu other people know how to mix etch

Originally posted by nuf1@Apr 19 2007, 06:08 PM
    thanks ro. anu other people know how to mix etch
    why does someone else need to tell you exactly what rogue JUST said?if you're talking about how to mix it then you need some common sense,put it in a metal(preferably) container and stir it,or i've found that it tends to not eat away most water bottles so they work too

just mix it how you like it. why ask around? the more etch bath, the drippier....more etch bath = less drippy but whiter result.

No you idioits dont put it in a metal container it burns metals like aluminum to put it in plastic like it comes in. Second just make the mix on your own try diff ones till it works it not always easy and shake the mop alot before you drop shit to get all the shit at the bottom. An dont tag on stupid shit like in the middle of a new window or building especially if you got a weak hand after all ts gona be theere for a whileso be damn sure you wanna put it up at all. Oh an etch also works as moisturizer an if you run out of lube on those late fridday nights you can use some of the cream oh skeet thats niceee.
    ...tAI-bO-cAMP rOCKIN' rOOFTOPS aN rACKIN' bY tHE bOX...07'...wHAT nOW?...

new krink squeezers..... these look ill

http://turntablelab.com/books_design/107/126/
    word

Rogue

Those are deffinatly worth the $10 unlike the krink "kiwi" mops

Just ordered some of these

I got this today, and I must ay it's pretty nice. If you have used zig glue pens, then get one of these, the nib is double the size. But I did get it for $2, so you might have to look around on ebay, but they are nice.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

those krink squeezers look pretty good, but i dont think a 2 ounce bottle is worth 10 bucks..

thats what im thinkin^^^

they look dope though
    word

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah. ill probably pick one up anyway lol.

Rogue

it's only 2 ounces? didn't see that aprt. well that kinda sucks

but i might get one too.... i just ordered 2 of those new krink markers, the uni ones... silver and violet.... i hear its worth the money

PAGE 420!!!
    word

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey, i was reading all this and i was wondering; the wick thats inside of zippos, would that work as a good nib because its really nice in wide....bit i dunno what you could fit it in unless you roll it op or cut it or some shit.
    Just here for the art, not my tag. got busted once and they used this site.

haha time to get high

but yeh i racked a black zig woodcraft marker and two bottles of black indian ink. what should i do with them? :P
    Reach of KTO.

Rogue

Originally posted by Hyphy@Apr 20 2007, 09:15 PM
    haha time to get high

but yeh i racked a black zig woodcraft marker and two bottles of black indian ink. what should i do with them? :P
    throw away the indian ink, or sell it to toys in your neighborhood. Empty out the marker and fill it with some DED or whatever.

Originally posted by Rogue+Apr 20 2007, 09:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogue &#064; Apr 20 2007, 09:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hyphy@Apr 20 2007, 09:15 PM
    haha time to get high

throw away the indian ink, or sell it to toys in your neighborhood. Empty out the marker and fill it with some DED or whatever. [/b][/quote]
    haha good idea. &#036;20 for 2 :P . is the stock ink in da zig woodcraft any good? i dont wanna waste it...
    Reach of KTO.

Rogue

Originally posted by Hyphy+Apr 20 2007, 09:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hyphy @ Apr 20 2007, 09:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Rogue@Apr 20 2007, 09:26 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hyphy
    @Apr 20 2007, 09:15 PM
    haha time to get high

but yeh i racked a black zig woodcraft marker and two bottles of black indian ink. what should i do with them?* :P

throw away the indian ink, or sell it to toys in your neighborhood. Empty out the marker and fill it with some DED or whatever.
    haha good idea. &#036;20 for 2 :P . is the stock ink in da zig woodcraft any good? i dont wanna waste it... [/b][/quote]
    The stuff in it sucks, just put it in like some crazy ink made from all kinds of stuff